<to>smb://xxx:xxx@freenas2/.xbmc/sources.xml</to>
      </substitute>

<substitute>
      <from>special://masterprofile/addon_data/</from>
      <to>smb://xxx:xxx@freenas2/.xbmc/addon_data/</to>
    </substitute>
  </pathsubstitution>

</advancedsettings>

(2012-10-24, 20:37)gimli Wrote: and which dist you use ?

OpenELEC r12224

Show also the output of "sudo vcdbg reloc" when it happens with the new settings.
(2012-10-24, 20:42)fernandovg Wrote: edit your SMB passwords

Yep already edited, thanks. Damn - trying to do too many things at once... ;-)
(2012-10-24, 20:42)gimli Wrote: Show also the output of "sudo vcdbg reloc" when it happens with the new settings.

Any more requests before I post it?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2012-10-24, 20:42)fernandovg Wrote: edit your SMB passwords

LOL
(2012-10-24, 20:42)gimli Wrote: Show also the output of "sudo vcdbg reloc" when it happens with the new settings.

Settings fanart=256, imageres=128 on 256MB Pi with 128MB GPU RAM: pastebin #1 and pastebin #2 - hopefully at least one of the captures is revealing
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
**EDIT**

Moving my comment to a new thread... it was not related to the test builds and do not want to thread-jack.... sorry

(2012-10-24, 21:05)MilhouseVH Wrote: Settings fanart=256, imageres=128 on 256MB Pi with 128MB GPU RAM: pastebin #1 and pastebin #2 - hopefully at least one of the captures is revealing

18 2.9M buffers, which are probably the incorrectly clamped 1008x720x32bpp.

But, they are not getting limited to 256 or 128, so xbmc is not doing what we hoped.
(2012-10-24, 21:25)popcornmix Wrote: 18 2.9M buffers, which are probably the incorrectly clamped 1008x720x32bpp.

But, they are not getting limited to 256 or 128, so xbmc is not doing what we hoped.

XBMC is certainly creating tiny images in the Thumbnails folder.
(2012-10-24, 21:31)MilhouseVH Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 21:25)popcornmix Wrote: 18 2.9M buffers, which are probably the incorrectly clamped 1008x720x32bpp.

XBMC is certainly creating tiny images in the Thumbnails folder.

And you did "rm -rf ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database ~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails" and you use local thumbs ?

To get a realy clear picture. Use the new settings, do the "rm", turn on debug loging and rescrap. Then show us the full debug log.
Does the OMXPlayer display MPEG2 streams in the incorrect aspect ration?

I'm watching a 16:9 video and it is shown as 4:3.

I'm using version 12553.

Here is the debug log and a screenshot
http://www.sharebees.com/sh27iuzcqq61.html
http://imageshack.us/a/img834/535/img2180z.jpg

In XBMC for ATV2 the video is shown as 16:9. I use the same view mode on both devices "normal".

Thank you

regnets
(2012-10-24, 21:40)gimli Wrote: And you did "rm -rf ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database ~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails" and you use local thumbs ?

I did "rm -rf ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database/Textures13.db ~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails", and I'm using a MySQL database for Music and Video.

(2012-10-24, 21:40)gimli Wrote: To get a realy clear picture. Use the new settings, do the "rm", turn on debug loging and rescrap. Then show us the full debug log.

When you say "rescrap" - do you mean "re-cache", as in browse through Movies allowing XBMC to resize/cache images? If so, see the following - rm'd, rebooted, Movies browsed...

pastebin
(2012-10-24, 21:50)MilhouseVH Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 21:40)gimli Wrote: And you did "rm -rf ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database ~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails" and you use local thumbs ?

I did "rm -rf ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database/Textures13.db ~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails", and I'm using a MySQL database for Music and Video.

(2012-10-24, 21:40)gimli Wrote: To get a realy clear picture. Use the new settings, do the "rm", turn on debug loging and rescrap. Then show us the full debug log.

When you say "rescrap" - do you mean what "re-cache", as in browse through Movies allowing XBMC to resize/cache images? If so, see the following - rm'd, rebooted, Movies browsed...

pastebin

Turn useddsfanart off
(2012-10-24, 22:02)gimli Wrote: Turn useddsfanart off

No difference.
(2012-10-24, 21:50)MilhouseVH Wrote:

When you say "rescrap" - do you mean "re-cache", as in browse through Movies allowing XBMC to resize/cache images? If so, see the following - rm'd, rebooted, Movies browsed...

pastebin

No, i ment delete you local database and thumbnails and re-scrap them. Somewhere old sized images are used. So redo it from scratch.
(2012-10-24, 22:43)gimli Wrote: No, i ment delete you local database and thumbnails and re-scrap them. Somewhere old sized images are used. So redo it from scratch.

Are images stored in the MySQL database nowadays?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12