xbmc as upnp renderer doesnt show flac as supported format
hi,

my first posting here...im excited Smile i have a little problem with using xbmc as upnp renderer. first i have to say that almost everything works fine. but i found out that a upnp client can fetch information about the file formats the upnp renderer (in this case xbmc) can work with. xbmc tells the client (in this case BubbleUPnP and Windows Mediaplayer) that it doesnt support flac. with bubbleUPnp i can disable fileformat checking and xbmc plays flac files like a charm. but with the Windows Mediaplayer its annoying that i cant send xbmc flac files. is there a file in the config where i can set the supported fileformats?

im using the last nightly build of openelec but also tested this with eden on ubuntu. any idea about this?
i browsed the xbmc code on github. is there any reason why flac isnt in there? https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...nderer.cpp
No reason at all, I'll add it.

try the next nightly it should be fixed - I don't know how often Openelec update their sources though.
(2012-10-29, 17:22)alcoheca Wrote: No reason at all, I'll add it.

try the next nightly it should be fixed - I don't know how often Openelec update their sources though.

perfect! ah, im so happy. thank you a thousand times Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc as upnp renderer doesnt show flac as supported format0