• 29(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-11-12, 20:10)reazorFX Wrote: Avalon 0.4.0 is out

Now the new view is selectable. Big Grin

Download on the Nerds Repo:
http://repository-xbmcnerds.googlecode.c...-1.1.2.zip

Downloaded it this morning before leaving for work, selected Logo in the menu options for movies and tv shows and love the results. Many thanks Reazor I'm constantly switching between this and Aeon Nox, driving my poor wife to distraction.

I'm running a nightly build of Frodo dated 20121111 and haven't experienced any performance issues when using Avalon even before this latest update.
(2012-11-12, 20:10)reazorFX Wrote: Avalon 0.4.0 is out

Now the new view is selectable. Big Grin

Download on the Nerds Repo:

dude i love you i want to be your BFF.

still in the hospital using dont have mutch content butt what i see its awsome.

thank you
w00t! love the new view! still kinda wish the logos were centered, but they look great none-the-less. excellent job!

and he's my BFF noiz! back off! Tongue
Im digging everything about this skin so far except for the selection animation when selecting recently added movies, tv shows etc on the home screen. It looks unnatural the way it re-zooms in on every selection imo, great work though!
(2012-11-12, 23:16)Baswazz Wrote: Nice i was waiting for this Big Grin
Thx

Is it already Frodo optimized?

THX man! I wait until Frodo Relaise.
(2012-11-13, 03:16)Kokonutcreme Wrote: ... driving my poor wife to distraction.

hihihihi Big Grin
(2012-11-13, 14:05)noiz13 Wrote: dude i love you i want to be your BFF.

still in the hospital using dont have mutch content butt what i see its awsome.

thank you

hope you're better soon bro!!! BFF.
(2012-11-13, 19:44)Shinu Wrote: w00t! love the new view! still kinda wish the logos were centered, but they look great none-the-less. excellent job!

and he's my BFF noiz! back off! Tongue

thx shinu my copilot but noiz is in the hospital so i have to stick with him Tongue

(2012-11-14, 06:46)holydhaliwal Wrote: Im digging everything about this skin so far except for the selection animation when selecting recently added movies, tv shows etc on the home screen. It looks unnatural the way it re-zooms in on every selection imo, great work though!

Thank you.
Alternative for the re-zoom?
I have finish Avalon 0.4.1

what´s new:

- Clean up Codes
- Logo Movies and TV-shows now center (Shinu you win)
- Enabel and disabel. Music-OSD, HD-Flags
- Now Avalon suport XBMC Subtitles Script

Repo XBMC Nerds

for zip on google.code:
http://code.google.com/p/reazorfx/downloads/

greetz reazorFX

lmao @ winning. keep up the good work bro. lolz
Congratulations Reazor, very nice job.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Seeing weird behavior in the last week - not sure if it started with 0.4.0 or 0.3.9 but on the home screen, when the random recommended movies refresh, the movie names refreshas they should but the thumbnails do not. The thumbnails stay stuck on what they were when XBMC first loaded. The only way to fix is to close and reopen XBMC but the same problem then reoccurs when the recommend list changes.
hmmm it refresh only on the startup the name but not the thumbnails Huh I have nothing change on the random movie selection for a longtime...
try to delete all .tbn files in \userdata\Thumbnails\Video\.

I'm off for 3 days (further education) i hope it work after delete the tbn.

greetz

@ reazorFX is there an addon who handles the movie logo's?
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2012-11-22, 17:42)Baswazz Wrote: @ reazorFX is there an addon who handles the movie logo's?

Artwork downloader as far as i know.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Yes Artwork Downloader thx vicmanpergar

@gjlp: it works now?
reazorFX -- No -- sadly I still have the same problem. "XBMC Recommended" title names and poster art are synched whne XBMC first starts but then, as the titles refresh every few minutes the poster art does not change from what was originally displayed. I checked in the \userdata\Thumbnails\Video\ folder but there are no .tbn files in there. Should I be using a particular random script or is it OK to use the newer one intended for Frodo?
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20