• 47(current)
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds
Here's a few Frodo beta T! 4.06 behaviours that I've noticed and not necessarily only skin Just a FYI (no need to reply)

-In Movie sets, folders in any view do not have frame.
-icon view only one extrathumb image is showing up (not the cover) usually obscuring logo.
(if extrathumbs are available, my preference would be to string them just above the OSD info from left to right)
-In TV, all-seasons thumbnail isn't picking up. (A couple of hundred, find the path to the poster)
-In TV replace a few season covers manually, which didn't take, some did some didn't.
-in Music, timed auto hide of the OSD information sometimes sticks. (keyboard I gets rid of it)
-image buffers do not seem as quick to flush... did get a few thumbs from previous shows sticking.
-Some of my Playlists and add-ons no longer work, to be expected.
-I did notice the issue rudeboyx brought up in sets (the far left box does move off screen to the left but at a lightning speed)

Hope this has helped someone.
(2012-11-16, 17:42)PatK Wrote: Here's a few Frodo beta T! 4.06 behaviours that I've noticed and not necessarily only skin Just a FYI (no need to reply)

1-In Movie sets, folders in any view do not have frame.
2-icon view only one extrathumb image is showing up (not the cover) usually obscuring logo.
(if extrathumbs are available, my preference would be to string them just above the OSD info from left to right)
3-In TV, all-seasons thumbnail isn't picking up. (A couple of hundred, find the path to the poster)
4-In TV replace a few season covers manually, which didn't take, some did some didn't.
5-in Music, timed auto hide of the OSD information sometimes sticks. (keyboard I gets rid of it)
6-image buffers do not seem as quick to flush... did get a few thumbs from previous shows sticking.
7-Some of my Playlists and add-ons no longer work, to be expected.
8-I did notice the issue rudeboyx brought up in sets (the far left box does move off screen to the left but at a lightning speed)

Hope this has helped someone.
thanx a bunch for testing the shit out of the skin ;-)

1,2 i'll have to fix
3,4,5,6,7 are not skin related
8.. how can i reproduce this? in which view does it happen and when ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Quote:8.. how can i reproduce this? in which view does it happen and when ?

icon mode, trying to reproduce it without any luck... on that one, but I did see it last night Smile might have some sort of cache anomaly.

I also noted the extrathumb rotation...nice touch, but the positioning looks a little odd overlapping the logo in most cases.

One of the issues I'm having, I don't think is skin related.. (but might) is that in 'file mode' if I run across one file that is part of a set.. the whole set is a sub directory. e.g I have a 'Batman' set, and while pursuing the comic book folder, I come across an animated batman movie, the entire set folder is in it's place. The same folder is also present in the Super Hero's folder etc... I have a couple of hundred sets now (some singles have turned up under sets) is this expected behaviour now? I have some sets like Oscar winners, and Nominees that have a lot of files across multiple folders, so they turn up in most of the folders under file mode.

I don't see this as a large issue, but portends to a large re-organization and when one clicks on a cover of a single video you would expect it to play... not to migrate through a sub folder first. I've also noted that when I have multiple sets listed in a folder, and the contents are across 10 separate hard drives, there is a jerkiness to the cover flow... as images are cached up, which implies that sets should be localized and adds a new understanding to why playlists are a better filter if used infrequently.
@PatK, when in doubt if it's a skin issue, try Confluence.

also, use T! v5.0.1, not saying if it'll fix your issues, but there have been quite a few changes since v4.0.6
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I expected some snags switching over.. nothing so far has been a show stopper but looking at the re-organization of sets is not something I'm looking forward to.. looks like the best approach would be to create a 'Box-Set' folder drive. At this point it looks like either extrathumbs or logo, not both.

I've been grabbing T! SVN from http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk I didn't see 5

Grabbed it... now shows 5.01, The cases show up and like the new different placement of extrathumbs, I think some views would look nicer with a larger size image.
(2012-11-17, 17:50)PatK Wrote: I've been grabbing T! SVN from http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk I didn't see 5

If you have been updating SVN then you are on 5.01.
Have a look at changelog.txt
heh, i probably forgot to update the hardcoded version number on the system info screen.

i knew one day this was going to bite me :-)
lmao
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Ronie. I have faild favorite.script in sking settings, when i try to add a new favourite. t! 5.01 and frodo b1. is it a skin problem or frodo?
(2012-11-23, 13:32)neno1978 Wrote: Hi Ronie. I have faild favorite.script in sking settings, when i try to add a new favourite. t! 5.01 and frodo b1. is it a skin problem or frodo?

please post a Debug Log.
(2012-11-23, 13:43)ronie Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 13:32)neno1978 Wrote: Hi Ronie. I have faild favorite.script in sking settings, when i try to add a new favourite. t! 5.01 and frodo b1. is it a skin problem or frodo?

please post a debug log.

http://pastebin.com/0hiWvKEF
(2012-11-23, 14:42)neno1978 Wrote: http://pastebin.com/0hiWvKEF

strange... no errors in the log at all.

could you test:
script.favourites-4.0.4.zip

not sure if it fixes your issue, but it wouldn't hurt to try :-)
(2012-11-23, 20:42)ronie Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 14:42)neno1978 Wrote: http://pastebin.com/0hiWvKEF

strange... no errors in the log at all.

could you test:
script.favourites-4.0.4.zip

not sure if it fixes your issue, but it wouldn't hurt to try :-)
no, no work Sad
(2012-11-23, 21:47)neno1978 Wrote: no, no work Sad

could you upload your favourites.xml file somewhere?

it should be located in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/
(2012-11-23, 22:23)ronie Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 21:47)neno1978 Wrote: no, no work Sad

could you upload your favourites.xml file somewhere?

it should be located in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/
ok, here is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn6g3d9dc37ndn...urites.xml

• 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds2