• 118(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
(2012-12-01, 08:47)castalla Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 03:00)Mubbled Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 14:45)castalla Wrote: Sadly, that doesn't work - dependencies not met.

Anybody got it working on Frodo?

The skin seems to work fine on Frodo, but I already had it installed on Eden and then upgraded. Is that a possibility for you?

No. Using latest Xbian.

Suppose it's an Xbian problem then ....

Oh I forgot. The skin needs two add-ons installed first:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/scri...0.1.17.zip
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/scri...-3.2.5.zip

After that, installing Quartz should be not problem any more.

If it still isn't working, you could try to un-zip and copy the skin-folder manually to /addons and then restart Xbian.
Thanks for the help - I'll try that!

edit: ignore this message, i re-installed the eden exe from the downloads page (although it seems this is the same build i had before so perhaps it was just closing xbmc and opening again that gave me watchlist). so watchlist is working for me now in quartz eden.

Can anyone help me get watchlist working in quartz with eden?

what are the steps required? i noticed quartz has a watchlist item in the tv section of the home page so i presumed its possible?

any help gratefully received, cheers.

do i need a more recent version of xbmc to get it to work? at the moment when i click on watchlist it just says "empty"

my version is xbmc 11.0 git:20120321-14feb09 (compiled mar 21 2012)

if i do need a more recent version how do i get it, because the list of win32 nightlies only goes back 3 weeks http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/
(2012-11-30, 14:45)castalla Wrote: Sadly, that doesn't work - dependencies not met.

Unzip the archive into .xbmc/addons - script.watchlist will fail when loading the skin (as it no longer exists) but the skin works regardless.

@
Is that /script.quartz into addons ?

thanks

edit: checked ... looks like it is the above!
(2012-12-01, 22:39)castalla Wrote: Is that /script.quartz into addons ?

Yes.

@
(2012-12-01, 17:07)relyter Wrote: Pecinko, thanks for great skins. Are you planning submit Q3 and QR to Frodo repo? Raspberry Pi users are crying loud not seeing Q3 in repository, since it most used skin on RPi, besides Confluence.

I do but it will take a bit. I hope to make it until Frodo final but no promises. If you can, stick wit Eden (or pre-Fordo beta) for a while.

For those that must use Frodo, you could try to manually unzip skin into skin folder or use one of the other methods described by other helpful users here. Watchlist won't work on Frodo, though.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

The workaround detailed above works - as a temporary measure.
(2012-09-09, 03:27)eastfrisian Wrote: is there a way to make the album cover a bit smaller in the "fullscreen player" window? with the "artist slideshow" plugin, the cover is too big, to show the slideshow images correctly.

Quartz is great! Best skin ever!

I would like to try the same improvement!

Is there a way to play around with the "cover size" in fullscreen playback mode. I would like to shrink it a bit.

thanks, regards
segafredo
edit: i was explaining how to tweak the skin to allow me to do something that was already in the skin (search music library from home screen). so i've deleted my post. Tongue
(2012-12-01, 22:27)ajoergensen Wrote:

Unzip the archive into .xbmc/addons - script.watchlist will fail when loading the skin (as it no longer exists) but the skin works regardless.

@

any help on how to do this on an atv2? I'd like to use quartz for frodo rc1

Thanks
How can I add a Favourite as a shortcut? It works in Eden but in Frodo I can only shortcut Addons, not favourites.
(2012-12-11, 15:49)barrist Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 22:27)ajoergensen Wrote:

@

any help on how to do this on an atv2? I'd like to use quartz for frodo rc1

Thanks

anyone?

thanks in advance

EDIT: figured it out, found the addons directory via sftp (/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/)

working well on Frodo, but noticed it crashed when playing a few movies (could be Frodo issues not Skin)
Thx nice
Still haven't figured this out and have searched through all the posts, only finding help for other skins. Want to put both fanart and icons for both movie and music genres. There has to be a simple folder to put these in. any help is appreciated. And hopefully i don't need to delete my DB, because im running an a raspberry pi and it takes forever to scrape.

(2012-09-03, 17:21)krustyreturns Wrote: Sorry if this has been discussed before...

How do you get custom images for the movie or music genres? In other words, when the genre "Action" is selected you see an "Action" image, instead of the generic outline image that Quartz normally shows.

In other skins it seems you place the art in a special folder inside the Media folder, and you have the genre image name match the genre name. How does it work for quartz? Is there a way to get custom genre images?

(2012-09-04, 19:25)krustyreturns Wrote: Never mind. I found a way to do it.

• 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12