Movie grouping
Hi!

I love how XBMC groups my James Bond or Alien movies in a group, but I'm wondering how can I create my own grouping or edit one that exist already.
For example, I have the 12 Gamera dvd box set, but XBMC doesn't identify those as a group. I also have nearly all the Godzilla movies but only 4 show up in the Godzilla grouping. Is there a way to create or edit those group?

Thanks.
Use XBMC12.0 Frodo and then use tagging
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-14, 17:11)Martijn Wrote: Use XBMC12.0 Frodo and then use tagging

I have Frodo 12.0 RC1.

Where is tagging?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_library_tags
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Wink 
(2012-12-14, 18:20)Martijn Wrote: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_library_tags

Thanks! Big Grin

XBMC is getting better and better for me. Now if I can just find a way to make Advance Launcher work for me (Mame) I'll be in heaven. It's really the last thing I have to setup before my HTPC project is complete. That and setting up my upcomming Emotiva receiver and amps that goes with it.
(2012-12-14, 18:24)Tuxon86 Wrote: Now if I can just find a way to make Advance Launcher work for me (Mame) I'll be in heaven.

You may have better luck getting help for that by checking or asking over on the Advanced Launcher thread rather than tucking that comment here as an aside to a thread entitled "Movie grouping". Wink
(2012-12-14, 20:06)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-12-14, 18:24)Tuxon86 Wrote: Now if I can just find a way to make Advance Launcher work for me (Mame) I'll be in heaven.

You may have better luck getting help for that by checking or asking over on the Advanced Launcher thread rather than tucking that comment here as an aside to a thread entitled "Movie grouping". Wink

It wasn't really a question... I was just making a comment.
Beside, I prefer to try to make it work by myself a few time before asking in the forum. I find that I learn more how things work that way. Tongue

If I can't make it work, I'll make a point of asking for help in the Advance Launcher section then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie grouping0