• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin
They enabled limiting without the possibility for pagination. We need to wait for the API changes to be completed.
But the change will also provider better icons Smile

I will update this thread when there are any news.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Well it seems to be working again. If you did anything thx Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I wrote an Email to them and said that the same problem (missing pagination) happens also to the smartphone apps. *g*
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
If I try to open the country's South Africa or South Korea I get an error message.

It says: Error. Script-Error! : addon.py

Thanks and enjoy your Christmas eve.
(2012-12-24, 16:54)MeC!as Wrote: If I try to open the country's South Africa or South Korea I get an error message.

It says: Error. Script-Error! : addon.py

Thanks and enjoy your Christmas eve.

Both working here. Please upload a Debug Log.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi,

Will try to do a log.

I have noticed that the problem that I have is linked to the German Umlaute. I have changed the Radio Add-on language from German to English and everything works fine. I just get this error message with the german language and in combination with country names they contain Umlaute like Süd Afrika and Süd Korea.

Thanks in advance

EDIT

It is not the whole log, but in that snippet is an example where I try to open under the German language the country Rumänien.

Code:
10:46:30 T:6068  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:46:30 T:6068  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/stations/country/Rum%C3%A4nien/" matches rule for function "show_stations_by_category"
10:46:30 T:6068  NOTICE: [plugin.audio.radio_de] get_stations_by_category started with category_type=country, category_value=Rumänien
10:46:30 T:6068  NOTICE: [plugin.audio.radio_de] get_category_types started
10:46:30 T:6068  NOTICE: [plugin.audio.radio_de] __api_call started with path=menu/broadcastsofcategory, param={'category': '_country', 'value': 'Rum\xc3\xa4nien'}
10:46:30 T:6068   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 3: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\addon.py", line 310, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 319, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 295, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\addon.py", line 174, in show_stations_by_category
                                                category)
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\resources\lib\api.py", line 96, in get_stations_by_category
                                                stations = self.__api_call(path, param)
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\resources\lib\api.py", line 139, in __api_call
                                                param = dict((k, v.encode('utf-8')) for (k, v) in param.items())
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\resources\lib\api.py", line 139, in <genexpr>
                                                param = dict((k, v.encode('utf-8')) for (k, v) in param.items())
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 3: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hi,

I just installer your plugin and until now it works great.
The problem is when I show stations by "genre" and I choose "Métal" I have a "Error. Script-Error! : addon.py"

I use the plugin in french (cause I'm french ^^) and I think it's because of the "é". The error appears also when i try other "genre" with an "é"
(It could be anything else that "é" it's just a guess and may be I do something wrong.)

Here my log :
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=24191

Thanks for reporting @MeC!as and @-Tyrael-!

I've fixed that issue, full changelog:
Quote:2.0.3 (26.12.2012)
- better station logos
- fix unicode error
- change to xbmcswift 1.3.0

I would be happy if you could download and test the version.
Download Version 2.0.3 here

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi Sphere,

the new version works just great. Thanks a lot.
Hi,
I don't have the problem anymore Smile
(just try "Métal")

Great job and great reactivity !
Hi!
2.0.2 does not start, here is the log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=24396 (way at the end).
1.1.0 works perfektly but it always upgrades automatically to the newest not working version - annoying...
Thanks
manually installed 2.0.3 now - problem remains.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=24397
(2012-12-27, 21:48)qickquestion Wrote: Hi!
2.0.2 does not start, here is the log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=24396 (way at the end).
1.1.0 works perfektly but it always upgrades automatically to the newest not working version - annoying...
Thanks
manually installed 2.0.3 now - problem remains.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=24397

Problem: Since version 2.0.0 I use a different storing format for the my-stations-list. On first run with a new version the my-stations-list is being migrated to the new format. To do this, all stations in the list need to be resolved once. Sadly a small bug in the plugin stops the migrate process unfinished and you see the error.

Solution 1: Delete the station "Radio-im-Internet.de Rock & Groove" from your my-stations-list using the old still running version. After that the new version should be able to do the migration and the error is gone.

Solution 2: Delete all your my-stations manually by deleting the directory: "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.radio_de" - you will loose all your my-stations Sad

Solution 3: You can manually apply the fix: Commit

The Bug will be fixed in the next version, thanks for reporting!

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
ok, thanks. solution 1 did the trick - had to delete more stations but after like 4 times log-uploading, downgrading, deleting, updating, testing it finally worked.
(2012-12-27, 23:31)qickquestion Wrote: ok, thanks. solution 1 did the trick - had to delete more stations but after like 4 times log-uploading, downgrading, deleting, updating, testing it finally worked.

Fine, thanks for reporting back and sorry for the issue.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Continuing the discussion about stream labels here Smile

I've finally got the how to reproduce.

If you start the stream from GUI the correct data is sent back.

But if you start the stream from JSON with something like :
Code:
{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.Open","params":{"item":{"file":"plugin:\/\/plugin.audio.radio_de\/station\/1641"}}}

Then the data is wrong and returns :
Code:
{"id":3,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"item":{"fanart":"","file":"http://gffstream.ic.llnwd.net/stream/gffstream_mp3_w69a","label":"1641","thumbnail":"","title":"","type":"unknown"}}}

Losing thumb and title.

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin5