• 7(current)
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)
Is this skin still actively in development (adding new features, viewtypes, etc)?
(2012-11-19, 04:05)Shinu Wrote: Is this skin still actively in development (adding new features, viewtypes, etc)?

From the complete lack of answer, I'm gonna guess the answer is no. lol
The answer is when and if I get time real life is totally kicking me in the arse right now and I have little time for anything
understood. its just that I had some questions/suggestions i was goin to post. wanted to kno if it made sense to do so.
How do I open the context menu? Can't seem to find it. Playlist management is impossible otherwise.
Context menu = 2 Finger Tab

@Jezz_X
Would it be possible to implent that "Video" always leads to Video Root and "Music" to Music Root?
Would be Great cause of the waf When using addons..

By the Way Great work so far..
I'm getting dependencies not met when trying to install this on frodo, any chance of updating it to make it work?
(2013-01-01, 12:49)danfozzy Wrote: I'm getting dependencies not met when trying to install this on frodo, any chance of updating it to make it work?

I'm getting this same error as well. Confused
Is there any way to get 30 second skip with this skin?
Dependencies error on my device too in frodo ...
To get around the dependencies error simply do the following:
  • Download the skin's zip file
  • Extract it
  • Open skin.re-touched/addon.xml in a text editor
  • remove the line "<import version="3.00" addon="xbmc.gui"/>"
  • Zip the skin.re-touched folder
  • Install as usual

Caveat: This simply removes the compatibility check! I have no idea if this actually breaks something, but the skin installs fine and appears to be usable.
Better still, change that line to this <import version="4.00" addon="xbmc.gui"/> and you'll be good to go.

(2013-01-11, 01:01)Sranshaft Wrote: Better still, change that line to this <import version="4.00" addon="xbmc.gui"/> and you'll be good to go.

4.0.0 according to the new rules Wink
This applies to all skins.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hehe I blame the keyboard for the missing perio...d. Crap, I used protection damn it!! Tongue
Applied this skin by accident on my ATV 2 now I can't get out of it, is there anything I can do to get my old skin back seeing as how I can't access the settings menu? Please help!!!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)5