• 32(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-12-11, 11:14)reazorFX Wrote: greetz
from the snowly Germany

hehehe, congratulations for ur work and greetings from the sunny Canary Islands.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-12-11, 13:40)vicmanpergar Wrote: sunny Canary Islands.

TongueBig Grin

Avalon 0.4.3-beta6

- Some bug fixes and code cleanup

enjoy and greetz
from the Christmasy Germany
Avalon 0.4.3-RC1

RC1 is now online. Big Grin

greetz
Anyway to change the home screen like delete stuff off that i don't use?
(2012-12-17, 11:28)ryu4000 Wrote: Anyway to change the home screen like delete stuff off that i don't use?

No, not at time but it´s easy to do. Only the background.png in the media file change.
Awesome skin, top 3 together with reFocus and xperience1080 in my opinion.

Some feature requests I hope you will consider:

1. Replace "XBMC recommended" with "Recently added Movies/TVShows" (at least make it an option, I don't need recommendations for movies, I just want to see the latest episode or movie added to my library)

2. Ability to have Music directly go to Playlists.

3. Custom menus (go to specific addon or path)

4. More views (a wall view would be nice)

Bugs I noticed:

- When updating the library in TV Shows, the text goes on top of the "TV SHOWS" title
- Visualization not working (I see you already addressed that though), but actually I love your Music OSD and prefer it

Thanks for your hard work, hope you will continue updating this skin.
(2012-12-17, 20:07)arokh Wrote: Awesome skin, top 3 together with reFocus and xperience1080 in my opinion.

Some feature requests I hope you will consider:

1. Replace "XBMC recommended" with "Recently added Movies/TVShows" (at least make it an option, I don't need recommendations for movies, I just want to see the latest episode or movie added to my library)

2. Ability to have Music directly go to Playlists.

3. Custom menus (go to specific addon or path)

4. More views (a wall view would be nice)

Bugs I noticed:

- When updating the library in TV Shows, the text goes on top of the "TV SHOWS" title
- Visualization not working (I see you already addressed that though), but actually I love your Music OSD and prefer it

Thanks for your hard work, hope you will continue updating this skin.

hi mate,

1. yeah i have the same idea to personalize the widget aera
2. check
3. not yet but check
4. poster view for music just in work

bugs:
please send me a sreenshot from the text problem
visu: i do wath i can Big Grin It will get a bigger update when frodo comlete ready

greetz and thanks
reazorFX

Note: I have more time now:

I bring back the ToDO list. So the suggestions not lost in memory.
Hello new user here.

First of all: thank you very much for this fantastic sking. I really like it.

And second a question: what is the priority for the Live TV support? Planned? Started? Close to release?

I use XBMC for Live TV specially, and i would like to be using this skin all time.

Thank you.
thx mate,

Avalon is still in development and the PVR ist planned. I´m also concurrently work on Titan and when I make there the PVR i will also make PVR for Avalon.

greetz
reazorFX
Hi ReazorFX,
I have an issue with the music OSD. When the screensaver comes on (I have XBMC set for visualisation to come on when music is playing) I get a black screen. I have to press enter to get to the OSD. Also, is there an option to use milkdrop?

This is an awesome skin. So smooth and classy. A great adaptation.

(2013-01-06, 11:23)emptyhead Wrote: Hi ReazorFX,
I have an issue with the music OSD. When the screensaver comes on (I have XBMC set for visualisation to come on when music is playing) I get a black screen. I have to press enter to get to the OSD. Also, is there an option to use milkdrop?

This is an awesome skin. So smooth and classy. A great adaptation.

Thx.

Please disable the Music OSD it´s still not work I will makle a new update when the final Frodo release. Angel
Would love to see support for the TV Tunes plugin added to this (and Titan) skin. Otherwise love your skins -- I bounce between them every two or three days.
(2013-01-08, 06:26)gjlp Wrote: Would love to see support for the TV Tunes plugin added to this (and Titan) skin. Otherwise love your skins -- I bounce between them every two or three days.

Yes the next big thing will be PVR Angel I have already play around Blush
hi reazorFX,
yes, pvr support would be very nice. please make some thinks better than the standart confluence skin: it would be very nice if there is a littlebit more room for epg description in "channel list view" (like it is done in aeon nox). please ad a epg description in "timeline view" (like it is done in mediaportal). (that concernes also your very good titan skin). thanks in advance!
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20