• 108(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
(2013-01-05, 23:30)khordo Wrote: Hello to everyboy. I try to do one thing with dsplayer since few weeks and i can't make it work so i need dome help !
I want to use FFDSHOW with DSPLAYER. But the problem is that FFDSHOW is not loading when XBMC is in "Fullscreen mode".
When XBMC is set to "Windows" in settings, FFDSHOW is loading and working, but not in fullscreen... Sad

I try Frodo, Eden, no way to make it work...
For information, all other videodec are working (Like LAV), but FFDSHOW never loads except in "Windows" mode set in xbmc...
Do you have an idea Huh?

Thanks !

Hi guys any idea regarding this Huh
Based on current commit http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...28b6c0acb7:
http://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup-...eb1-dx.exe
does any of you use a remote app like yatse or similar?

When I using them I often get crashes when starting to play a video. Last thing I see in the log is a json request. When I rightclick and play with dvdplayer all works fine.

When I stop the web server or stop the remote apps from polling the data all works fine.

Happens with eden and with frodo.

Yatse seems to poll more often than the xbmc remote.

(2013-01-12, 19:26)brotbuexe Wrote: does any of you use a remote app like yatse or similar?

When I using them I often get crashes when starting to play a video. Last thing I see in the log is a json request. When I rightclick and play with dvdplayer all works fine.

When I stop the web server or stop the remote apps from polling the data all works fine.

Happens with eden and with frodo.

Yatse seems to poll more often than the xbmc remote.
Do you get a weird looking screen, white screen with some squares and blocks, when it crashes? I'm getting pretty much the same problem as you.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Those having problems with Yatse or other remotes please try the latest build. Eduard K. should have fixed this some time ago.
You mean the one posted by panni just a couple of posts above, right?
(2013-01-13, 00:37)Roman_V_M Wrote: Those having problems with Yatse or other remotes please try the latest build. Eduard K. should have fixed this some time ago.

Thanks. Looks fine for now.
Based on commit http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...0bea1e07c3:
http://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup-...570-dx.exe
Thank you for your work Panni.
I use your built "XBMCSetup-20130112-9383570-dx.exe" and it's OK.

Regards
Im having problems with dsplayer Sad
If anyone could help?
Clean install..
Latest dsplayer
Frodo rc3
Latest new lav filters for audio and video
Latest video splitter..

With most of the movies, audio is way out of sync.. I dunno why?
Audio comes too late...
Here "XBMCSetup-20130112-9383570-dx.exe" works perfectly as it uses the DirectShow settings I had on my PC, i.e.:
  • LAV Video Decoder for everything
  • ffdshow audio decoder for everything (because of it's Dolby ProLogic II decoder) except DTS (because it recognizes 7.1 sources as 5.1)
  • LAV Audio Decoder for DTS sources (because plays 7.1 DTS source as expected)
The audio sync problems you're having, do also appear when same files are played using Media Player Classic?
If yes, your codec setup in your system may be not configured as expected.
Try getting a codec pack (I am using K-Lite Mega Codec Pack myself and happy with it, but your mileage may vary).

EDIT: Also make sure that you've tried both WASAPI & DirectShow methods at XBMC audio output settings (I am using DirectShow currently, but I didn't had problems with WASAPI either).
Based on commit http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...4fae52e147:
http://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup-...bd4-dx.exe
(2013-01-20, 19:14)Saxtus Wrote: EDIT: Also make sure that you've tried both WASAPI & DirectShow methods at XBMC audio output settings (I am using DirectShow currently, but I didn't had problems with WASAPI either).

DSPlayer has its own audio setting independent of DVDPlayer and does not support WASAPI audio output.
(2013-01-21, 10:21)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-01-20, 19:14)Saxtus Wrote: EDIT: Also make sure that you've tried both WASAPI & DirectShow methods at XBMC audio output settings (I am using DirectShow currently, but I didn't had problems with WASAPI either).

DSPlayer has its own audio setting independent of DVDPlayer and does not support WASAPI audio output.
So can it do HD audio?
I've tried to use the commits that you and panni posted but it just doesn't work for me, even though I followed Alexrose's guide to the T.
I was gonna post a debug log for you guys to look at but maybe that is my problem... I have it set up as WASAPI.
So, are we supposed to chose Directsound? And does that give us DTS HD, TrueHD and PCM?

(2013-01-21, 12:17)ArieS Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 10:21)Roman_V_M Wrote:

So can it do HD audio?
I've tried to use the commits that you and panni posted but it just doesn't work for me, even though I followed Alexrose's guide to the T.
I was gonna post a debug log for you guys to look at but maybe that is my problem... I have it set up as WASAPI.
So, are we supposed to chose Directsound? And does that give us DTS HD, TrueHD and PCM?

Yes use direct sound and you will get hd audio

(2013-01-20, 19:14)Saxtus Wrote: Here "XBMCSetup-20130112-9383570-dx.exe" works perfectly as it uses the DirectShow settings I had on my PC, i.e.:
  • LAV Video Decoder for everything
  • ffdshow audio decoder for everything (because of it's Dolby ProLogic II decoder) except DTS (because it recognizes 7.1 sources as 5.1)
  • LAV Audio Decoder for DTS sources (because plays 7.1 DTS source as expected)
The audio sync problems you're having, do also appear when same files are played using Media Player Classic?
If yes, your codec setup in your system may be not configured as expected.
Try getting a codec pack (I am using K-Lite Mega Codec Pack myself and happy with it, but your mileage may vary).

EDIT: Also make sure that you've tried both WASAPI & DirectShow methods at XBMC audio output settings (I am using DirectShow currently, but I didn't had problems with WASAPI either).

Ok so when using lav filters for audio, video and avsplitter and dsplayer.. Its not sync in for ex a concert.
However , if i use mpchc with lav filters for video and audio, then it is in sync!

So whats the problem here?
Settings in avsplitter? Or in xbmc dsplayer?

Can anyone post all settings for avsplitter pls? I. Get the idea the problemis there ...
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13