• 57(current)
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon
(2013-01-09, 00:49)ronie Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 00:45)Desisuperman Wrote: i just switched to Aeon Skin and now im having issues with this addon...
it looks like it's an Aeon issue then?
switch to confluence and check if you have the same issues there.

In either skin Logo and Banner does not work. Only thumbs work. Aeon's default view is Banners which i'm unable to update/download. When I try downloading through fanart downloader it always shows "0 Downloads". it goes through the motion of updating but does nothing to update them or add them
(2013-01-09, 01:35)Desisuperman Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 00:49)ronie Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 00:45)Desisuperman Wrote: i just switched to Aeon Skin and now im having issues with this addon...
it looks like it's an Aeon issue then?

In either skin Logo and Banner does not work. Only thumbs work. Aeon's default view is Banners which i'm unable to update/download. When I try downloading through fanart downloader it always shows "0 Downloads". it goes through the motion of updating but does nothing to update them or add them
so did it work before?
if so, what did you change?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-01-09, 01:39)ronie Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 01:35)Desisuperman Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 00:49)ronie Wrote: it looks like it's an Aeon issue then?

so did it work before?
if so, what did you change?

It worked with Aeon Nox but since then I've uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC so im assuming this gives it a fresh start.

(2013-01-09, 14:33)Desisuperman Wrote: It worked with Aeon Nox but since then I've uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC so im assuming this gives it a fresh start.

it depends or whether you also deleted your userdata folder or not.
upgrading from eden to frodo might in some cases cause issue like you see.
a fresh library scan should fix it.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-01-09, 19:24)ronie Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 14:33)Desisuperman Wrote: It worked with Aeon Nox but since then I've uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC so im assuming this gives it a fresh start.

i'll try that thanks. didn't realize the userdata needed to be replaced. I think that may be thwe root of a few glitches i've been having. Where can I find that exactly? How can i ensure i've completely removed XBMC?
(2013-01-09, 22:21)Desisuperman Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 19:24)ronie Wrote:

i'll try that thanks. didn't realize the userdata needed to be replaced. I think that may be thwe root of a few glitches i've been having. Where can I find that exactly? How can i ensure i've completely removed XBMC?

check the wiki, it depends on what os you're using:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=userdata
Is there any chance that this plugin could be modified to grab data from the trakt API? http://trakt.tv/api-docs/calendar-shows

The calendar at trakt is a bit more powerful, in that you can add shows to your 'watchlist' that you might not have in your library (such as stuff that the kids/partner watch and delete) and these will appear in the trakt calendar.
this addon needs someone who is interested in adding new features to it.

i am not that person.
subtle Wink

Hello

I have a few questions If users can kindly answer.

Is the current version 4.1.24 ? Because on the wiki it states 5.0.4 & When I go into add-ons cant update...

How do i change the timezone on the TV Shows ? Example American Horror Story shows at 7:00 PM. How would I make it for my timezone - Pacific West Coast.

Is their a monthly view rather then weekly ? Or have a month calendar of the TV show showing several episodes coming up ?
Are they any other TV show guide add-ons that scan your media or even if just searching & adding to a list ?

Thank you
(2013-01-21, 22:16)MSingh Wrote: Is the current version 4.1.24 ? Because on the wiki it states 5.0.4 & When I go into add-ons cant update...

depends o which version of xbmc you are using...
xbmc eden: 4.1.24
xbmc frodo: 5.0.4
(2013-01-21, 22:16)MSingh Wrote: How do i change the timezone on the TV Shows ? Example American Horror Story shows at 7:00 PM. How would I make it for my timezone - Pacific West Coast.
you don't have to, the script automatically converts everything to your local timezone by default.
(2013-01-21, 22:16)MSingh Wrote: Is their a monthly view rather then weekly ? Or have a month calendar of the TV show showing several episodes coming up ?

nope.
Thanks for the reply. But for some reason when the script scans it coverts to 3 Hours before airing. I'm on the west coast - pacific time - CA, USA. I even disabled & un-installed but not luck...
(2013-01-22, 00:12)MSingh Wrote: Thanks for the reply. But for some reason when the script scans it coverts to 3 Hours before airing. I'm on the west coast - pacific time - CA, USA. I even disabled & un-installed but not luck...

first, enable debug logging in xbmc.
go to the next aired addon settings and hit 'rescan tv guide data'

wait for the scan to finish and upload your Debug Log to xbmclogs.com
pate the url here and i'll have a peek.
I enabled log uploader add-on but get a error cannot upload the log.

Is this the correct add-on ?

I am doing these steps - Turn on XBMC,Going to rescan TV guide data, Then going into programs - Log Uploader add-on which uploads log to site.

Thanks for the support.
if log uploader fails, just manually copy the contents of the logfile to xbmclogs.com.

you can find the xbmc.log file here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file#Location
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon2