• 8(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Rather Than donations Please Please would you vote for me in the apollo competition to get me into space, That would be much more rewarding.

XBMC Mike

link is here: https://www.lynxapollo.com/en_GB/483/michael-eyre/

Thanks
I'm getting the same error as others, using both XP and IE8 or WIN7 and IE9. On XP/IE8 I get the "Internet Explorer could not download" and on WIN 7/IE9 I get select location for download but when I press save nothing happens, it will not allow the save.

Great work though! Can definitely see this will be great when I can get it working (with your help) - much appreciated Smile
im working on a fix for this guys

mike
Thanks, Mike. Was just providing feedback on different systems is all, not just complaining needlessly Smile

Good luck, we're relying on you! (No pressure!)
proving a tad harder than i thought, its java embedded for remembering silverlight passwords its a bid of a grey area for me...!

check this out !

my friends just made it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkfTzyow8...e=youtu.be
(2013-01-22, 03:06)mjeyre Wrote: check this out !

my friends just made it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkfTzyow8...e=youtu.be

Eh? And that has what to do with SkyGo? Spammer
Int
well seen as I make Skgo and I dont ask for any money, err all ive asked for is a vote to get me into a trip to space. Maybe I should charge for the add on once its complete Huh

MIke
(2013-01-22, 20:47)mjeyre Wrote: well seen as I make Skgo and I dont ask for any money, err all ive asked for is a vote to get me into a trip to space. Maybe I should charge for the add on once its complete Huh

MIke

I think it's bad form tbh mate.. Why not say it's a plug rather than just posting it on it's own?
Plus let's be honest chances of you going are about the same as me getting a BJ from the queen ;-)

Int
(2013-01-22, 21:27)Intruder71 Wrote:
(2013-01-22, 20:47)mjeyre Wrote: well seen as I make Skgo and I dont ask for any money, err all ive asked for is a vote to get me into a trip to space. Maybe I should charge for the add on once its complete Huh

MIke

I think it's bad form tbh mate.. Why not say it's a plug rather than just posting it on it's own?
Plus let's be honest chances of you going are about the same as me getting a BJ from the queen ;-)

Int

Yawn
if you get skygo working from xbmc, i'll fly you to space myself mate Big Grin
(2013-01-23, 00:16)thebearnecessit Wrote: if you get skygo working from xbmc, i'll fly you to space myself mate Big Grin

haha :O), Silverlight is a minefield do you know !! ive spent best part of 6 hours this week in total trying to resolve this, The highlight of my week being that Im 42nd in a compt to win a trip to space out of the whole of the the UK, I don't care what JUNIOR members think because if they contributed what I have contributed this past 2 months then I would take notice lol.

Mike
ok need someone to test this please,

you must have chrome for this to work.

Make a add to favorite link to sky website in google chrome (click on the favorites star)

go to the favorite and right click and select edit

you should see 2 fields, Change the top one to remember me and then click the lower one URL and in the field past the following:

javascript: (function(){ document.getElementById("username").value="YOUR_US ER_NAME"; document.getElementById("password").value="YOUR_PA SSWORD"; }) ();javascript: (function(){ document.getElementById("username").value="YOUR_US ER_NAME"; document.getElementById("password").value="putyoupasshere"; }) ();

you need to enter your PASSWORD ONLY in the "putyourpasshere" , the username has already been saved by the javascript silverlight cookie.

save the new bookmark

go to skygo website

click on live TV link should be
https://skyid.sky.com/signin/skygo?succe...rnLogin.do

type in your username and password and check the remember my username box and login

when you have logged in and the video has loaded up and sky is working in top right, click on your favorites and the remember me favorite.

Now close down the sky website tab and do the following:

copy and paste this line of code into a notepad file then save it as skygo.bat file please

cls
@echo OFF
killtask /f/im skygoxbmc1.4b.exe
cls
start chrome -k h**p://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/content/videoId/0644e59b823ad210VgnVCM1000002c04170a________/l/l/content/detachedLiveTv.do

attrib -h -s "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"
ren "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}" Private
echo Folder Unlocked successfully
goto End
:FAIL
echo Invalid password
goto end
:MDLOCKER
md Private
echo Private created successfully
goto End
:End

(Chance the h**p to http before saving)

then simply run the batch file, hopefully now it should immediately run either full screen or windowed, it may be maximized windowed but when i compile it as an exe it should run full screen.

Please let me know asap so i can compile the x86 and 64 exe tonight otherwise it may be friday.

Best Wishes

XBMCmike

apologies it dosnt work unless you have 2 separate chrome instances running (not 2 tabs)

Hi thanks for the great plugin.

I noticed that after switching channels the 'Auto' quality options dissipaters. I guess this is more of an issue with SkyGo than your plugin but it got me wondering.. does the embedding code you use allow to select which channel to start from? In which case would you be able to set this up as a command line parameter? Then it would be possible to set up multiple instances of the launcher to go straight to preferred channels.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4