• 111(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
(2013-01-24, 12:21)ArieS Wrote: What about after being done playing a video? Each time I'm done playing a video and I return to browsing XBMC I have no audio anymore. Any clue what that could be?

No, as I said, I haven't been able to reproduce the issues with GUI sounds. After playback in dsplayer is stopped, UI sounds are restored (though, not immediately but in 1-2 seconds).
Just to be clear: I used a custom build based on the yesterday's code from http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=summary
This build is customized for Russian users (e.g. includes Russian on-screen keyboard) so I haven't posted it here.
I'll post the international build later, if panny does not beat me to it.Smile
(2013-01-24, 15:11)Roman_V_M Wrote: No, as I said, I haven't been able to reproduce the issues with GUI sounds. After playback in dsplayer is stopped, UI sounds are restored (though, not immediately but in 1-2 seconds).

Sounds like your audio decoder is taking up your sound adapter exclusively. Smells like WASAPI. Can you play sounds from other applications while video player is active? (just to rule out XBMC as the source of the problem)
(2013-01-24, 15:36)Saxtus Wrote:
(2013-01-24, 15:11)Roman_V_M Wrote: No, as I said, I haven't been able to reproduce the issues with GUI sounds. After playback in dsplayer is stopped, UI sounds are restored (though, not immediately but in 1-2 seconds).

Sounds like your audio decoder is taking up your sound adapter exclusively. Smells like WASAPI. Can you play sounds from other applications while video player is active? (just to rule out XBMC as the source of the problem)

DSplayer does not support WASAPI, however XBMC's AudioEngine does. That is why the first attempt to port DSplayer to Frodo was a total disaster - the new AE did not release PC's audio output to DSplayer, so the latter could not play any sounds. After that, as I understand, some mechanism was added for DSplayer to take control over the audio output from AE and return it back after playback is stopped. However, I guess, conflicts between DSplayer's audio renderer (which is DirectShow-based) and XBMC's AE are still possible.
Anyway, please wait until an updated build is posted.
Roman, any idea. Why some movies for me are out of sync?
While playing through mpc-hc with same filters (except lav splitter instead of avfilter) are ok and with xbmc stock player ok too?
(2013-01-24, 17:52)Skank Wrote: Roman, any idea. Why some movies for me are out of sync?
While playing through mpc-hc with same filters (except lav splitter instead of avfilter) are ok and with xbmc stock player ok too?

Absolutely no idea.
"There are no psychics." © The Mentalist.Smile
Another thing im having: i tried 2 dvds, but it doesnt want to play.. I dunno why.. Stock xbmc does play it.. All other video players too..
Sgh.. It seems there isnt any player.. That plays all...
(Sometimes i regret selling my dune)
Any idea?
Buy another Dune Wink
(2013-01-25, 21:19)steelman1991 Wrote: Buy another Dune Wink

No Smile i want this working Wink and i love xbmc Wink

Ontopic, any idea?
(2013-01-25, 21:22)Skank Wrote: Ontopic, any idea?

It seems that avsplitter cannot process DVD IFOs. You should try another splitter (honestly, I don't know which) or use XBMC's dvdplayer.

The latest build: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmdbaan5pelurme
based on this commit: http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...f6eb138e7b
Based on commit http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...f6eb138e7b:
http://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup-...982-dx.exe
Oh you just posted it Roman, had that reply already open.

Any idea why our builds differ by 1 MB?
It's just half MB difference!

I've installed this one and I can confirm that the "UI sound effects looping while video paused" problem is still there,
like it was at the two previous builds. The last one without this problem, is still the 20130104-45733c3-dx build.
It only happens with DSplayer as a player, i.e. if I open the video with XBMC internal player using your build, there is no such issue.
(2013-01-26, 01:29)Saxtus Wrote: It's just half MB difference!

I've installed this one and I can confirm that the "UI sound effects looping while video paused" problem is still there,
like it was at the two previous builds. The last one without this problem, is still the 20130104-45733c3-dx build.
It only happens with DSplayer as a player, i.e. if I open the video with XBMC internal player using your build, there is no such issue.

So it's the same for my build, compared to Roman's one?
(2013-01-26, 02:10)panni Wrote: So it's the same for my build, compared to Roman's one?

Yes, I've tested both and there was the same issue.
Sorry for not mentioning it earlier.

I wonder why navigational sounds don't play for you to test it.
(2013-01-25, 23:16)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-01-25, 21:22)Skank Wrote: Ontopic, any idea?

It seems that avsplitter cannot process DVD IFOs. You should try another splitter (honestly, I don't know which) or use XBMC's dvdplayer.

The latest build: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmdbaan5pelurme
based on this commit: http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...f6eb138e7b

Aha thx roman, any idea if in future it will support dvd ifo?
Does lav splitter support it?
I am using recent Frodo/dsplayer builds from this threat, and I have one question: Is it possible to use PVR/Live-TV functionality with these builds? It doesn't seem to work on my machine; in the log file, I get the errors posted below.
I also tried adding
<rule internetstream="true" player="dvdplayer"/>
to playercorefactory.xml (found it a couple of post above), but this doesn't help. Is there a way to get PVR/Live-TV running? - Thanks!!

15:09:24 T:5968 NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFile - DSPlayer: Opening: pvr://channels/tv/Alle TV-Kanäle/0.pvr
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: Thread CDSPlayer thread start, auto delete: false
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OnStartup - Creating DS Graph
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://masterprofile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: special://masterprofile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml does not exist. Skipping.
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://masterprofile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: special://masterprofile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml does not exist. Skipping.
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
15:09:24 T:2260 NOTICE: Successfully loaded rules
15:09:24 T:2260 ERROR: CFGLoader::LoadFilterRules Extension "pvr" not found. Please check mediasconfig.xml
15:09:24 T:2260 ERROR: CFGManager::RenderFileXbmc Failed to load filters rules
15:09:24 T:2260 ERROR: CDSPlayer::OnStartup - Failed creating DS Graph
15:09:24 T:5968 NOTICE: CDSPlayer::~CDSPlayer DSPlayer is now closed
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13