Video AddOns only providing audio but no video on Gbox
I just purchased a Gbox midnight and attempted to use the pre-installed XBMC. But when I enabled and installed any of the video addons (e.g. Espn, Hgtv, Classic Movies, etc ...), I would get the audio to play along with a visualization (as if it were playing a music) but would get no video (though it provided a still picture). Local video content does work however, That is, I can play a video file fomr a local or remote hard drive or SD card but none of the streaming addon play video (though I do get the audio). I am not sure where to go with this. Any ideas on wehre I can begin? Should I re-install XBMC?
(2013-01-29, 00:16)musicChops Wrote: I just purchased a Gbox midnight and attempted to use the pre-installed XBMC. But when I enabled and installed any of the video addons (e.g. Espn, Hgtv, Classic Movies, etc ...), I would get the audio to play along with a visualization (as if it were playing a music) but would get no video (though it provided a still picture). Local video content does work however, That is, I can play a video file fomr a local or remote hard drive or SD card but none of the streaming addon play video (though I do get the audio). I am not sure where to go with this. Any ideas on wehre I can begin? Should I re-install XBMC?
Wrong place to ask for help. You need to post it onto android section.

If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note
adioukrou.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video AddOns only providing audio but no video on Gbox0