• 10(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Thanks for evreyones support , we now have all the Ids and next job will need a bit of time so be patient.

Mike
New Version available for download 1.6b, Please run and test, dont forget to edit the cfg file with your login detaills.

Please post your findings.

Thanks

XBMCMike
Hi mate, works if i double click the bat file, perfectly.
If i set it up in XBMC and run the .exe all i get is a blank screen. Should i have advanced launcher run the .bat file?

Cannot wait till you can use the remote with this addon. top work fella.
It works if i run the .bat file instead of the .exe Smile
Thought I was subscribed to this thread, but I wasn't. Trying it out now and I'll let you know how I get on.
WOW
You have made some progress.

I'm on a fresh install in windows. I just downloaded Skygo.exe and skygo.cfg, put them in C:, edited the CFG file, launched skygo.exe and boom! Perfect!

If you'd like me to test anything let me know.
(2013-01-31, 00:27)muxer107 Wrote: Thought I was subscribed to this thread, but I wasn't. Trying it out now and I'll let you know how I get on.
WOW
You have made some progress.

I'm on a fresh install in windows. I just downloaded Skygo.exe and skygo.cfg, put them in C:, edited the CFG file, launched skygo.exe and boom! Perfect!

If you'd like me to test anything let me know.

As soon as we get a nice screen that lets you choose channels and guide you can have a play :O)

>>Thanks to Pleng for his hard working in helping code this.!

Xbmcmike
(2013-01-31, 00:25)jjmucker Wrote: Hi mate, works if i double click the bat file, perfectly.
If i set it up in XBMC and run the .exe all i get is a blank screen. Should i have advanced launcher run the .bat file?

Cannot wait till you can use the remote with this addon. top work fella.
It works if i run the .bat file instead of the .exe Smile

yeah at the moment use the bat file in advance launcher. We do have a working exe that takes care of the temp cache flush but its riddled with bugs at the minute..

cheers
Brilliant mate. So all you have left to do now is having the ability to change channel and being able to use the remote? Also , is there a way to have it load up sky sports automatically rather than sky Atlantic , which I think loaded as default?

Thanks
(2013-01-31, 02:12)jjmucker Wrote: Brilliant mate. So all you have left to do now is having the ability to change channel and being able to use the remote? Also , is there a way to have it load up sky sports automatically rather than sky Atlantic , which I think loaded as default?

Thanks

yes and yes lol, this exe was just really testing the functionality of the autologin script and it seems to be working well.

Now we have all the channel Ids we should be able to write code to give a working menu where you can select each Channel ID script by cursor or remote.

We have the ID for all sky sports channels so loading it as a default won't be a problem

Mike
I'm happy to hear you say that lol.
I honestly do not know how guys like you even come up with this sort of stuff. :-)
Top work man.
thanks again for all your time you have put into this.

im just about to give it a try.

i cant see the thumbnail file on the skydrive though?
I'm editing around my XMBC profile at the moment, trying to change the 'weather' option to 'skysports' and then have 1,2,3 selectable Big Grin

Unfortunatly, came up against a problem...

http://i.imgur.com/no7Y9Nl.png

(2013-01-31, 02:51)thebearnecessit Wrote: thanks again for all your time you have put into this.

im just about to give it a try.

i cant see the thumbnail file on the skydrive though?

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F7...ekuhjPxRSg

cheers
(2013-01-31, 03:00)muxer107 Wrote: I'm editing around my XMBC profile at the moment, trying to change the 'weather' option to 'skysports' and then have 1,2,3 selectable Big Grin

Unfortunatly, came up against a problem...

http://i.imgur.com/no7Y9Nl.png

are you running the skygocache.bat or the exe ?

mike
I've discovered what was triggering the captcha that was breaking skygo, but I'm not sure why. For some reason, if expat shield is active, skygo requires a captcha to be entered... Not sure what's causing that? I'm in Ireland and use expat shield for various UK streams.
(2013-01-31, 03:08)muxer107 Wrote: I've discovered what was triggering the captcha that was breaking skygo, but I'm not sure why. For some reason, if expat shield is active, skygo requires a captcha to be entered... Not sure what's causing that? I'm in Ireland and use expat shield for various UK streams.

so its working now ?

(2013-01-31, 02:44)jjmucker Wrote: I'm happy to hear you say that lol.
I honestly do not know how guys like you even come up with this sort of stuff. :-)
Top work man.

From when I was at college I was always interested in breaking into systems, it was SCO Unix Server Login back then and I cracked it, Then windows 3.1 for workgroups, Since then its looking for simple loopholes that exploit code that can be used.

With Skygo it was a loophole in the silverlight option as Silverlight is pretty secure ! but in the lower right that says open in destktop mode window or something, it exploits the full screen channel ID and code, Then its a case of putting that into c# and playing around until the scripting works for login and clearing files that the silverlight app stores locally.and then playing it full screen.

All good fun !!!

Mike

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4