• 3(current)
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on
(2012-10-01, 09:28)andylau Wrote: when will i can download it?

if you haven't installed it yet just go to get addon select my repository and choose video4khmer. if you already have it installed it will update automatically to version 1.0.2.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
I got tired of having to install the LiveTv addon then transfer the xml list of the channels then set the source of the livetv to the xml each time someone wants Cambodian live streams, so I finally converted my khmertv.xml list to an addon call Khmertv. You'll get the same live stream channels and radios but now you not need to install livetv or configure the xml source. Again just get the KhmerTv Addon from my repo on the first post
hi. i got problem with khmer fonts not rendering properly?
am using this font http://www.khmernz.com/xbmc/arial.ttf
what type of fonts that support khmer unicode for xbmc
Ok, I've added CTN live stream to my khmertv addon but I can't tell if it works or not because of the bad internet connection I currently have. Can anyone try to see if they work for them? if it doesn' t work below are the direct links to the different ctn stream url they work in VLC player.

updated:

I already added this link to my khmertv addon and I tested it on xbmc on my iphone and it works. I search for the live CTN stream url on the internet for awhile now but it seems that no one manage to get the live stream for this channel. So I got tired of waiting for other people to do and grabbed the stream myself.
you suppose not to post the link here they will banned or either changed. the link working.
wondering if you can take the link out here and just put in your khmertv that would be better. Smile
(2013-02-07, 08:58)dknlght Wrote: Ok, I've added CTN live stream to my khmertv addon but I can't tell if it works or not because of the bad internet connection I currently have. Can anyone try to see if they work for them? if it doesn' t work below are the direct links to the different ctn stream url they work in VLC player.

updated:

I already added this link to my khmertv addon and I tested it on xbmc on my iphone and it works. I search for the live CTN stream url on the internet for awhile now but it seems that no one manage to get the live stream for this channel. So I got tired of waiting for other people to do and grabbed the stream myself.

This is awesome DKnlght! My parents/aunts/uncles have been asking me about CTN live TV all the time. It's working great!

Thank you for keeping update to date on your addons/plugins! You are my hero!
(2013-02-07, 21:35)cdkao Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 08:58)dknlght Wrote: Ok, I've added CTN live stream to my khmertv addon but I can't tell if it works or not because of the bad internet connection I currently have. Can anyone try to see if they work for them? if it doesn' t work below are the direct links to the different ctn stream url they work in VLC player.

updated:

This is awesome DKnlght! My parents/aunts/uncles have been asking me about CTN live TV all the time. It's working great!

Thank you for keeping update to date on your addons/plugins! You are my hero!

CTN works great on my computer. However on my Apple TV2 it doesn't load when I try to run it. Every other channels load up fine. Any ideas DKnlight?
CTN international it's paid channel, how ever it's working, sometime you need to keep replay again and again , there was and issue this lately with CTN streaming server , or too many connection,
Wow, Andy Lau listen's to Cambodian media too? Cool Smile.

I'm a little confuse as to why it works flawlessly on my Windows 7 computer, but on my Apple TV2 it never works.

Thanks for the quick response by the way.
there something that he should change for atv, i need to download his khmertv first to see why, my one working. but remember as this is paid channel it's look like illegal for sharing those Smile
(2013-02-08, 03:54)andylau Wrote: CTN international it's paid channel, how ever it's working, sometime you need to keep replay again and again , there was and issue this lately with CTN streaming server , or too many connection,

(2013-02-08, 04:42)andylau Wrote: there something that he should change for atv, i need to download his khmertv first to see why, my one working. but remember as this is paid channel it's look like illegal for sharing those Smile

Thank you Andy Lau. I hope you or someone can figure this out for me.
(2013-02-08, 05:41)cdkao Wrote: Thank you Andy Lau. I hope you or someone can figure this out for me.

you might have to update your librtmp.0.dylib file on your atv 2 follow these instruction here

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_librtmp

they also have a link to where you can download the newer version of librtmp for your atv. Remember there are different ones for different platform you want the one for IOS ATV 2. also I wouldn't replace the file I would just rename the old file and put the new one in. This way you can restore the old file if you place the wrong one in. But I install xbmc FRODO on my iphone and seems to work without updating the librtmp mainly because i'm told frodo already has the latest version of it pre-packaged. So you might just want to update your XBMC to frodo Whatever is easier for you.
(2013-02-08, 06:41)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 05:41)cdkao Wrote: Thank you Andy Lau. I hope you or someone can figure this out for me.

you might have to update your librtmp.0.dylib file on your atv 2 follow these instruction here

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_librtmp

they also have a link to where you can download the newer version of librtmp for your atv. Remember there are different ones for different platform you want the one for IOS ATV 2. also I wouldn't replace the file I would just rename the old file and put the new one in. This way you can restore the old file if you place the wrong one in. But I install xbmc FRODO on my iphone and seems to work without updating the librtmp mainly because i'm told frodo already has the latest version of it pre-packaged. So you might just want to update your XBMC to frodo Whatever is easier for you.

I updated my AT2 to Frodo and that did the trick! I don't know how much to thank you Dknlght! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
i don't think that will help you, DKnight you might need to check your khmertv.xml , i used to have that problem, Smile , Remove this ?wowzasessionid=82281634 live=true hope it's will work
(2013-02-08, 08:41)andylau Wrote: i don't think that will help you, DKnight you might need to check your khmertv.xml , i used to have that problem, Smile , Remove this ?wowzasessionid=82281634 live=true hope it's will work

I installed Frodo over the existing (Eden11) and it worked!

Thanks everyone for thoughts and solutions! Big Grin

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on4