• 126(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Also noticed. No CLOCK in the main menu. Only getting a CLOCK when I play a movie or video and pause it.

Trying to change the name of an item in the favorites menu does not work. Any way to do that, so that a sub-menu item will echo that new name on the main menu screen?
(2013-02-03, 21:55)ktjensen Wrote: Also noticed. No CLOCK in the main menu. Only getting a CLOCK when I play a movie or video and pause it.

Trying to change the name of an item in the favorites menu does not work. Any way to do that, so that a sub-menu item will echo that new name on the main menu screen?

1. Added clock on home. Grab new skin version from Git.
2. Look at options in skin settings
3. Changing labels/icons in favorites works - use context menu
4. After changing label in favorites, re-assign link to update label on home page

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Sorry for this stupid question bit I just recently installed this skin on an Apple TV 2 but cannot get the recently added to show up above the movies or tv shows section. I see all the pics for this skin has them. Ease help! BTW, thanks for this skin, I absolutely love it.
(2013-02-03, 23:11)Ivoz Wrote: Sorry for this stupid question bit I just recently installed this skin on an Apple TV 2 but cannot get the recently added to show up above the movies or tv shows section. I see all the pics for this skin has them. Ease help! BTW, thanks for this skin, I absolutely love it.

You need to have tv shows and movies scanned into your library in order for them to show up.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Is there any way to have streaming content such as a particular show from ice films or another source to show up? Thanks again
Check out the royal we plugin at xbmchub
(2013-02-03, 22:14)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-02-03, 21:55)ktjensen Wrote: Also noticed. No CLOCK in the main menu. Only getting a CLOCK when I play a movie or video and pause it.

1. Added clock on home. Grab new skin version from Git.
2. Look at options in skin settings
3. Changing labels/icons in favorites works - use context menu
4. After changing label in favorites, re-assign link to update label on home page

okay - changed favorite names.

thought i had the latest from git. but will check again.
(2013-02-03, 23:11)Ivoz Wrote: Sorry for this stupid question bit I just recently installed this skin on an Apple TV 2 but cannot get the recently added to show up above the movies or tv shows section. I see all the pics for this skin has them. Ease help! BTW, thanks for this skin, I absolutely love it.

had similar issues until i removed the location of the movies from xbmc. then added the location. forced a rescan. now they are all there.
Really loving the Quartz Skin!

I'm using it for my children movies, how to get the shelf bar as shown in the example below? If it is an custom image can someone post it here?

(2013-02-07, 14:19)mrmaximum Wrote: I'm using it for my children movies, how to get the shelf bar as shown in the example below? If it is an custom image can someone post it here?

http://tinyurl.com/alkehn2
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,

I have an issue with the Favourites functionality. When I add a Favourite from my library, nothing happens... The favorites.xml file is not updated. If I try to add a Favourite to the home menu as a shortcut I get a script error. The logfile does not show anything related to Favourites.

The Favourite menu itself is completely empty..

What can I do to make this functionality work?

Thanks
Michel
(2013-02-12, 11:32)sjoeg Wrote: I have an issue with the Favourites functionality. When I add a Favourite from my library, nothing happens... The favorites.xml file is not updated. If I try to add a Favourite to the home menu as a shortcut I get a script error. The logfile does not show anything related to Favourites.

The Favourite menu itself is completely empty..

Custom items assignment via favourites will not work if favourites does not work themselves. Therefore, start with making your favourites work as they should - add any item to favs via context menu, open favourites window and start you newly added item. It must work fine in XBMC Frodo unless you have borked XBMC.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hello, i have installed quartz on my raspbmc, but i can't understand how i can change the movies view, now i have the list of movies on the right and a simple poster on the left, how i can change the view? I have see in the screenshot of the skin that there are other type of view, i have also a other question, i have see in the screenshot that there is a Apple movie trailer, how i can see it?
(2013-02-15, 13:57)Piero87 Wrote: Hello, i have installed quartz on my raspbmc, but i can't understand how i can change the movies view, now i have the list of movies on the right and a simple poster on the left, how i can change the view? I have see in the screenshot of the skin that there are other type of view, i have also a other question, i have see in the screenshot that there is a Apple movie trailer, how i can see it?

Hi

try left/right it will bring up view options menu. Use view: button to change layout. You can activate additional views in settings/skin settings
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks!
I'm working on a custom menu, I had to add items to the favourite list to add them in the custom menu and now it's totally cluttered. I suggest to give the possibility to add default items, like addons, to the custom menu even if they're not in the favourite list
thanks
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12