• 16(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-03-05, 16:34)syborg Wrote: Installed - working fine seams to take considerably longer to log in than the last 1.7b version.
Seams to be a small bug that the sky channel selection doesn't disappear unless I move the mouse.
Are there future plans to allow channel selection and favouriting within Xbmc or for some integration with tvguide to allow a epg.
thanks that's great news!

Features:
Almost definitely.

The major headache was the cache issue. Now thats resolved we might be able to start adding features.

Whats your system please syborg so we can make a list of what works please.

Mike
(2013-03-05, 16:37)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 16:34)syborg Wrote: Installed - working fine seams to take considerably longer to log in than the last 1.7b version.
Seams to be a small bug that the sky channel selection doesn't disappear unless I move the mouse.
Are there future plans to allow channel selection and favouriting within Xbmc or for some integration with tvguide to allow a epg.

Features:
Almost definitely.

The major headache was the cache issue. Now thats resolved we might be able to start adding features.

Mike

Windows 7
Frodo 12

Another thought would a be a way to exit skygo with a iPhone/android remote?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-05, 16:43)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 16:37)mjeyre Wrote:

Features:
Almost definitely.

Mike

Windows 7
Frodo 12

Another thought would a be a way to exit skygo with a iPhone/android remote?

mine works using iphone and my daughters galaxy note 2, you must have the installxbmclauncher exe run so that xbmc is always the feature program.

Mike
Im still having to press F5 to refresh it.
windows 7 and Eden

oh and that wasnt it running through advanced launcher. Just had all the files sitting on my desktop and clicked the .exe
I have xbmclauncher installed - nothing happen when I press the back key what remotes are you using?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-05, 17:11)syborg Wrote: I have xbmclauncher installed - nothing happen when I press the back key what remotes are you using?

ive tried 2, remotes i have a happauge win remote from my digital TV Tuner and also the MCE remote that came with the media centre case.

Mike

also i have the green button on my remote set to launch xbmc and thats the button i use to go back as it put xbmc back to the front
(2013-03-05, 17:35)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 17:11)syborg Wrote: I have xbmclauncher installed - nothing happen when I press the back key what remotes are you using?

ive tried 2, remotes i have a happauge win remote from my digital TV Tuner and also the MCE remote that came with the media centre case.

Mike

Ah - I meant could this be made to work with the iPhone remote?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-05, 17:38)syborg Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 17:35)mjeyre Wrote:

Mike

Ah - I meant could this be made to work with the iPhone remote?

apologies not tried it yet will have a play later just working on a deal at the minute for a company relocation! no not mine moving I.T from one building to another....
Hi thanks for all your time and efforts guys, really amazed, well done.

if you just want the main points just read the two bits in bold.

I've got a problem to report.

Everything works great (auto login, launch from xbmc, backup butto on remote to get back to xbmc) except using the remote to change channels. When I click ok I get the channel menu popping up but it only has one channel on it (Sky1). I can choose this channel and it loads but that's the channel i'm watching anyway Big Grin

Did I maybe miss a step? I downloaded all the files fresh even though i was using a previous version. and i ran instalxbmclauncher.exe again too.

any thoughts on what might be causing this, or is there a log i can provide?

WindowsXP, Frodo RC3, IE8 / chrome (latest version. i'm not sure which browser is relevant.

also, another issue is that my mouse is not viable when watching, so therefore combined with the main issue above, i have no way of changing channel anymore! Big Grin now im stuck watching stargate all day!
(2013-03-05, 18:05)thebearnecessit Wrote: Hi thanks for all your time and efforts guys, really amazed, well done..

I've got a problem to report.

Everything works great (auto login, launch from xbmc, backup butto on remote to get back to xbmc) except using the remote to change channels. When I click ok I get the channel menu popping up but it only has one channel on it (Sky1). I can choose this channel and it loads but that's the channel i'm watching anyway Big Grin

Did I maybe miss a step? I downloaded all the files fresh even though i was using a previous version. and i ran instalxbmclauncher.exe again too.

any thoughts on what might be causing this, or is there a log i can provide?

WindowsXP, Frodo RC3, IE8 / chrome (latest version. i'm not sure which browser is relevant.

also, another issue is that my mouse is not viable when watching, so therefore combined with the main issue above, i have no way of changing channel anymore! Big Grin now im stuck watching stargate all day!

ensure the channels.cfg file contains the latest channel ids from the 1.7b2013 download.

Mike
Hi, is there any reason why you think I still have to press f5 to refresh?
wow! that did it.

i think i was using the channel.cfg from the "skydrive-2013-03-05" by mistake (thought i'd let you know incase you think that should be removed from the download to save confusion).

works a treat!

ps. WindowsXP, Frodo RC3, IE8 / latest version of chrome (i'm not sure which browser is relevant).
All working here thank you except for the need to press F5 after selecting a channel.

Frodo/Windows 8 Pro
Hey,

I'm sure i'm doing something stupid wrong.

I've just followed the tutorial in post 1, and have setup skygo following this guide - changed the cfg file etc, but when i launch the program it never gets past the connecting to skygo stage.... This is both when using it through advanced launcher and when outside of xbmc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Does the htpc i'm using have to be one of the managed devices on skygo for this to work?
(2013-03-05, 20:51)nashmills Wrote: All working here thank you except for the need to press F5 after selecting a channel.

Frodo/Windows 8 Pro

Im getting the same.
Windows 7
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4