[RELEASE] Break.com
Hi,
this is an addon for watching videos from Break.com!
You can play latest and popular vids or browse all by category.

The addon is available via the xbmc.org Eden/Frodo repo...

Have fun! Smile
asde
Has this been added to the repo yet?mi can't seem to find it? Also...... I... I think i love you Big Grin awesome apps fella please keep 'em coming Smile

Refreshed and it just appeared Wink
love the break.com app. A couple suggestions could you add a search and more videos per page
(2013-03-02, 08:14)tennisbgc Wrote: A couple suggestions could you add a search
Sure, i will add a search...

(2013-03-02, 08:14)tennisbgc Wrote: and more videos per page
This would be technical possible, but I want the addon to display the same as the page.
When displaying 50 entries, for example, it would need five requests instead of one. The site owner would not like this and it would also be slow.
Could you add a default view under the configuration settings cause I like to set the view to thumbnails and every new page I enter the view changes. Really loving this addon. thanks.
(2013-03-07, 10:41)tennisbgc Wrote: Could you add a default view under the configuration settings cause I like to set the view to thumbnails and every new page I enter the view changes. Really loving this addon. thanks.
This setting should be already available! Wink
"Force View" in add-on settings - 500 is the thumbnail ViewID for most skins...
(2013-03-07, 19:58)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-03-07, 10:41)tennisbgc Wrote: Could you add a default view under the configuration settings cause I like to set the view to thumbnails and every new page I enter the view changes. Really loving this addon. thanks.
Yeah I saw that, I guess that only works with confluence cause I use the xeebo skin and I get list view instead of thumbnail.
(2013-03-10, 21:08)tennisbgc Wrote:
(2013-03-07, 19:58)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
Yeah I saw that, I guess that only works with confluence cause I use the xeebo skin and I get list view instead of thumbnail.
There are so many skins with different views available (and im to lazy to collect all these ids manually myself Wink) so i just implemented a solution to type in the viewID.
I did a quick google search and the thumbnail id for xeebo seems to be 55... Please try if this works. You can find all other viewIDs in the skins xml files.
v1.0.2 / 2.0.2 is now available via repo:
- Added search
(2013-03-10, 23:21)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-03-10, 21:08)tennisbgc Wrote:
(2013-03-07, 19:58)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: This setting should be already available! Wink
There are so many skins with different views available (and im to lazy to collect all these ids manually myself Wink) so i just implemented a solution to type in the viewID.
I did a quick google search and the thumbnail id for xeebo seems to be 55... Please try if this works. You can find all other viewIDs in the skins xml files.
thank, I actually looked at the xml file and was able to figure it out the one I wanted was 51. And thanks for the adding the search option I really appreciate your efforts.
Hello , i have problem with the addon from 2-3 days . it seems break.com website is diferent or something is wrong but no video is loading in addon. search and other functions are working but when u start some video loading 1-2 s. and dissapear. can you check it pls. i think that happen before 2 days
EDIT : log file = http://pastebin.com/GqcbUcWw
(2013-07-25, 06:43)lordzerg Wrote: Hello , i have problem with the addon from 2-3 days . it seems break.com website is diferent or something is wrong but no video is loading in addon. search and other functions are working but when u start some video loading 1-2 s. and dissapear. can you check it pls. i think that happen before 2 days
EDIT : log file = http://pastebin.com/GqcbUcWw
Thanks for the info - i will try to fix it...
Same problem pretty much. Video either won't play or I get a failed to play error msg
A fixed version is now available via the xbmc.org eden/frodo repo...
O yeah, works great. Thanks for eBaum fix too, you're my hero

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Break.com0