• 129(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
HI,

im new here. I just tried the Quartz theme, but Shoutcast can't play streams with it.
It works fine with Confidence theme.
Anybody has the same issue?
(2013-03-07, 01:02)domby Wrote: HI,

im new here. I just tried the Quartz theme, but Shoutcast can't play streams with it.
It works fine with Confidence theme.
Anybody has the same issue?

Plays fine here with shoutcast2.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

The strangest thing is happening to me.

thumbnails for recently added videos above movies and tv shows has vanished for me. The option to enable them has also dissapeared from the skin's settings.
Thanks for all of your work on Quartz, pecinko, I absolutely love using this skin!

Quick question. In the Home Menu Customizer, I would like to be able to add the following submenu shortcuts: Update Library (for Movies, TV Shows, Music) and Party Mode (for Music). Is there any way to do this currently? If not, is there any possibility these features can be added? I understand that you can add a Favorite to the submenu, but I don't know how to make either of these commands into a Favorite first.

Thanks again!
(2013-03-10, 20:23)KevinSartori Wrote: Quick question. In the Home Menu Customizer, I would like to be able to add the following submenu shortcuts: Update Library (for Movies, TV Shows, Music) and Party Mode (for Music). Is there any way to do this currently? If not, is there any possibility these features can be added? I understand that you can add a Favorite to the submenu, but I don't know how to make either of these commands into a Favorite first.

I will add it. Thanks for suggestions.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-03-11, 12:05)pecinko Wrote: I will add it. Thanks for suggestions.

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks again!
(2013-02-26, 21:30)pecinko Wrote: 4.0.6 is up

Fix up PVR bool
Reverse shelf to episode thumbs instead of TV posters
Add missing tags for non-default fonts

See first post for instructions on how to install

Before I upgrade, can someone tell me if there is an option to keep the TV show posters on the shelf? I find it much easier to identify the show with the poster. Plus it just looks better IMO.
(2013-03-12, 07:19)aiccucs Wrote: Before I upgrade, can someone tell me if there is an option to keep the TV show posters on the shelf? I find it much easier to identify the show with the poster. Plus it just looks better IMO.

Nope, I have reversed change to episode thumbs again.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

When adding favorites, instead of thumb I get part of the Series banner. How to fix that?

Thanks,
S@
(2013-03-13, 20:39)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 07:19)aiccucs Wrote: Before I upgrade, can someone tell me if there is an option to keep the TV show posters on the shelf? I find it much easier to identify the show with the poster. Plus it just looks better IMO.

Nope, I have reversed change to episode thumbs again.

Was that change based on user preference or was it just a bug? Is there any way you could add an option to switch between thumb and poster?
See previous posts, it was discussed here.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I may have asked this already (can't remember) but are there any plans to integrate PseudoTV support into the theme?
(2013-03-14, 17:53)pecinko Wrote: See previous posts, it was discussed here.

All I found was a couple posts about preferring episode thumbs over show thumbs. I will just reverse the changes made to Includes_Shelf.xml for myself.

Thank you for this fantastic skin, it is perfect skin for the ATV2.
When playing a video, there's a gear icon in the lower right. When I click on it, a pop-up menu appears with some options regarding audio and codex. How do I select something from this menu? If I move my mouse, the pop-up menu disappears. If I press the down arrow on my keyboard, it disappears. Am I doing something wrong?
(2013-03-16, 01:35)nevereven Wrote: Am I doing something wrong?

Well I believe you know what the problem is - you are using mouse. Use keyboard instead - press UP or DOWN for quick jump to Settings.

(2013-03-14, 22:10)bornagainpengui Wrote: I may have asked this already (can't remember) but are there any plans to integrate PseudoTV support into the theme?

Someone has asked, yes. Problem is, I do not use PseudoTV.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12