• 22(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-03-14, 01:42)jjmucker Wrote: When I click on a channel, then chose stream, then try to click favourites, nothing comes up?

Did you favourite all of the channels in the advance launcher?

Is this for all channels or just some?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
All channels. Yeah I added the XML file then opened advanced launcher and added them all to my favourites.
can you see them in your favourites?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Yes they are there. Totally stumped and been at this all day, although not as much as you guys have so hats off to you's mate.
I think all I really want is quick and easy access to skysports 1 2 3 and 4 as well as espn. But I'm not sure the best and easiest way to do this. Any ideas.
It's this blinking cache issue as well, driving me insane
OK so when you go into TVGuide you have all the channels and programs populated? but when you click on one to go the choose a favourite your favourites arent there?

It should look like this

BTW Have copied my setting from my working box Internet Explorer over to non-working box - didnt help. Sad
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
i dont have all them favourites appearing. racking my brain as to why not, its clearly user error.
ive added them to favourites so they should technically show right?

did you make up the original channel list, the very first one.
is there anyway you can add espn to that cfg file and I'll just use that?
Here you go

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12292059/channels.cfg

This has ESPN added.

Do you have the latest version of TVguide? V2.0 i ithink

Have you restarted xbmc since you have favourited them?

If all else fails - depending on the skin you are using you should be able to add the favourites to your home screen
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
im getting the error

0:58:05 - ...86)\XMLTV GUI\scripts/uk_rt/ukrt_altchnames_text.lua:20: bad argument #1 to `lines' (Permission denied)
00:58:05 - Finished pass 1 of processor UK_RT_ALTNAMES_Text
00:58:05 - Combining Grabber Programs
00:58:05 - Finished Combining Grabber Programs
00:58:05 - Writing XML
00:58:08 - XML Written
Thanks buddy. I'll just go with the way we were all originally doing it, with that cfg channel file.
Its just a bit of a PITA that i have to press F5 every time i change channel.
Maybe one of you guys will have a brainwave and manage to sort it. I feel a bit better that you can create the same prob on your machine running windows 7.

Yes i have the latest version of TVguide, have restarted xbmc, tried everything i can think of.
syborg what about calling the runme batch file and let that call the exe.

The run me should refresh the cache?
(2013-03-14, 02:54)mjeyre Wrote: syborg what about calling the runme batch file and let that call the exe.

The run me should refresh the cache?

Yes this works but its more difficult to get the channel select working that way. I have been playing around with the batch files and i think they could work but its a fair bit more effort but I should be able to put to put together another way of getting it to work.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Mike the runme does indeed refresh the cache, when i first click on the runme (instead of skygo.exe), it kicks up ok and logs in automatically. but then when i try to change channels pressing number 5 on my remote, blank screen again and have to F5.
HOWEVER ( always a however ) ive just since ran the runme again and now a script error has just appeared, doesnt happen every single time though which is even more strange.
(2013-03-14, 02:51)jjmucker Wrote: Thanks buddy. I'll just go with the way we were all originally doing it, with that cfg channel file.
Its just a bit of a PITA that i have to press F5 every time i change channel.
Maybe one of you guys will have a brainwave and manage to sort it. I feel a bit better that you can create the same prob on your machine running windows 7.

Yes i have the latest version of TVguide, have restarted xbmc, tried everything i can think of.

Sorry last question what version of advanced launcher are you using? 1.13.1?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
dont be sorry matey, as much as this is annoying me ( not your question ), when i cant get something to work im up all night. Smile
its version 1.10.12.
AAhhh, so thats the prob? I dont see an update.
it could be a problem - update and lets see what happens.

The repo is http://www.gwenael.org/Repository/reposi...-1.2.2.zip

(2013-03-14, 02:48)mjeyre Wrote: im getting the error

0:58:05 - ...86)\XMLTV GUI\scripts/uk_rt/ukrt_altchnames_text.lua:20: bad argument #1 to `lines' (Permission denied)
00:58:05 - Finished pass 1 of processor UK_RT_ALTNAMES_Text
00:58:05 - Combining Grabber Programs
00:58:05 - Finished Combining Grabber Programs
00:58:05 - Writing XML
00:58:08 - XML Written

I take it this is when trying to create the XML file. It looks like you have back and forward slashes in the configuration for the postprocessor - could you check this?
86)\XMLTV GUI\scripts/uk_rt/ukrt_altchnames_text.lua:20
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4