• 5(current)
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon
O okay, also just checked the plugin.
I understand now.

Thank you for your time.
(2013-02-28, 20:30)salski Wrote: Thanks!

The guisettings.xml reading does not work yet (tried with new release and the custom exe). I get the following in the log:

Code:
--- Logging started 28.2.2013 20:34---
guisettings.xml was found
Primaryscreen in guisettings.xml is: 1
Primaryscreen is: 1
Changing the primary screen to: 1
Setup Internet Explorer Webbrowser emulation.

As said in the previous post, screen 0 in guisetting.xml refers to primary screen, and everything else refers to non-primary. These numbers do not match the indices of Screen.AllScreens collection. Therefore since I have screen 1 in guisettings.xml, it should switch to first non-primary screen in Screen.AllScreens collection.

I've made some adjustments, please try a new version of the hbolauncher.exe:
http://www.dsd.se/hbonordic/HboLauncher.exe
Very nice work on the Addon.
Makes HBO so much better Smile
One little request if possible though, could you add a keyboard button to change HD on/off?
I'm using a Dinovo mini so the buttons for MCE remote does not help me i think.
I will try and work something out.
I have the Dinovo mini as well, but on my development machine I have the mce remote.
The new hbolauncher works as expected, thanks!
Hi MDDSD,

Great Addon.

One question though, when i have browsed to the serie and episode i want to see and start to play it, my web browser is started in fullscreen and i get logged in to HBO Nordic and playback is started, all fine so far, but playback never switch to fullscreen and i have to manually do so.
Is it supposed to switch to fullscreen when playback starts? I have read that your other Addon, Viaplay do so.

Thanks in advance.
(2013-03-06, 16:55)KRKA01 Wrote: Hi MDDSD,

Great Addon.

One question though, when i have browsed to the serie and episode i want to see and start to play it, my web browser is started in fullscreen and i get logged in to HBO Nordic and playback is started, all fine so far, but playback never switch to fullscreen and i have to manually do so.
Is it supposed to switch to fullscreen when playback starts? I have read that your other Addon, Viaplay do so.

Thanks in advance.

Hi and thanks Smile
I've not added automatic fullscreen to the HBO Nordic addon, but you can toggle between fullscreen if you press enter or OK on the MCE remote.
And to get back from fullscreen you can press backspace or Return on the remote.
I hope this helps.
(2013-03-06, 17:41)MDDSD Wrote:

Great Addon.

Thanks in advance.

Hi and thanks Smile
I've not added automatic fullscreen to the HBO Nordic addon, but you can toggle between fullscreen if you press enter or OK on the MCE remote.
And to get back from fullscreen you can press backspace or Return on the remote.
I hope this helps.

Hi and thanks for the reply,

Unfortunattley i don't use an MCE, i use the CEC adapter and my TV's remote, but i am not able to control the addon only XBMC.

Is it possible for you to add an option to start playback in fullscreen.

Thanks in advance.
(2013-03-07, 10:03)KRKA01 Wrote:
(2013-03-06, 17:41)MDDSD Wrote:

Great Addon.

Thanks in advance.

Hi and thanks Smile
I hope this helps.

Unfortunattley i don't use an MCE, i use the CEC adapter and my TV's remote, but i am not able to control the addon only XBMC.

Thanks in advance.

I will try and add it to the next release.
It will probably be a setting in the addon settings that control if fullscreen should be automatic.
And the switch to fullscreen would be a few seconds after playback started (just to make sure).
(2013-03-07, 11:20)MDDSD Wrote:
(2013-03-07, 10:03)KRKA01 Wrote:
(2013-03-06, 17:41)MDDSD Wrote: Hi and thanks Smile
I hope this helps.

Thanks in advance.

I will try and add it to the next release.
It will probably be a setting in the addon settings that control if fullscreen should be automatic.
And the switch to fullscreen would be a few seconds after playback started (just to make sure).

That sounds great, thanks.
You're superman.

Love my HBO Nordic alot more now. If it could start in fullscreen as KRKA01 says, and a quit button hd on/off for keyboard, it would be so great and alot more WAF = means my lady have'nt used HBO Nordic before today. Now she have been using it all night. Big Grin
(2013-03-16, 22:55)jordandk Wrote: You're superman.

Love my HBO Nordic alot more now. If it could start in fullscreen as KRKA01 says, and a quit button hd on/off for keyboard, it would be so great and alot more WAF = means my lady have'nt used HBO Nordic before today. Now she have been using it all night. Big Grin

Thanks Smile

I'm currently looking into automatic fullscreen when the playback starts, but I'm still having some issues.

Regarding shortcut keys to toggle hd/sd and stopping/quit the playback and get back to XBMC.
I've made a new version of the MceRemoteHandler.exe which is a small program that handles all these shortcuts.

To toggle between HD and SD you press h and to quit the playback you press x.

You can replace the old one and download the new version from here: http://www.dsd.se/hbonordic/MceRemoteHandler.exe
Make sure that you put it in the following folder : %appdata%\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.hbonordic\resources\lib

Let me know how it works out.
It's a little slower now and I did have a problem first time after I rebooted, Tried with The Sopranos. I could hear it did start, but it did'nt leave xbmc and got a script error. I hit x, it closed from the background. Then started it again, this time it was working flawless.

h for hd working too and x quits it.

Did a reboot again, first time is the same with script error, hit x, start again and it's working flawless.

Edit: Tried another serie, The Office, this time it did'nt start play automatically.

I get this warning in xbmc.log from the hbonordic plugin.

attempt to use invalid handle -1
I tried to role back. Now I have script error all the time. :-S

Will do some more testing tomorrow. :-)
(2013-03-17, 02:53)jordandk Wrote: It's a little slower now and I did have a problem first time after I rebooted, Tried with The Sopranos. I could hear it did start, but it did'nt leave xbmc and got a script error. I hit x, it closed from the background. Then started it again, this time it was working flawless.

h for hd working too and x quits it.

Did a reboot again, first time is the same with script error, hit x, start again and it's working flawless.

Edit: Tried another serie, The Office, this time it did'nt start play automatically.

I get this warning in xbmc.log from the hbonordic plugin.

attempt to use invalid handle -1

That's strange, the MceRemoteHandler.exe does not affect the playback since this is handled by HboLauncher.exe which is the same.
The only thing that's handled by the MceRemoteHandler.exe is shortcut keys and remote buttons.

I tried the Office and it starts automatically and I'm able to use all the shortcut keys.

(2013-03-17, 03:30)jordandk Wrote: I tried to role back. Now I have script error all the time. :-S

Will do some more testing tomorrow. :-)

When you did a rollback, did you uninstall or remove the previous version first?
If not, you could try this by going to System in Xbmc and choose Settings/Addons and select the HBO Nordic addon and select Uninstall or
you could just start the File Explorer and goto %appdata%\XBMC\addons and then select the "plugin.video.hbonordic" folder and delete it.
Then install the latest version, this will ensure that the correct version is in fact installed. Then you need to copy the MceRemoteHandler.exe and replace the old version.

I hope this helps.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon4