• 130(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Pecinko, are there any plans to add ClearLogo and ClearArt support to Quartz? I use the Panel view for TV Shows and would love to see the show logo there!
version 4.0.7 is up

Make grid view retain focus after video play
Add party mode and update library from home screen
Fix progress bar visual glitches introduced in Frodo
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not seeing the updates in the latest build. To make sure I was doing everything correctly, I even changed skins first, uninstalled Quartz and then installed the latest build from zip. I didn't see the options to add Party Mode or Update Library to the home screen, so I reset the skin settings to default and rebooted, but still no luck. Opening quartz-master.zip, all of the folders and files are timestamped 03/17/2013 3:06 PM. When I went to Enabled Add-ons, I saw that Quartz was listed as version 4.0.6, not 4.0.7. I think I know why, when I unzipped quartz-master.zip and opened up addon.xml, this is the first line:

Code:
<addon id="skin.quartz" version="4.0.6" name="Quartz" provider-name="Pecinko">

FWIW, to make sure I had downloaded the latest build, I first downloaded it using the link in the first post of the thread, but when that didn't work, I went directly to https://github.com/pecinko/quartz/ and downloaded the zip build there. Same result.

Let me know if there's anything else I can check! I'm running Frodo on my AppleTV1 w/Crystalbuntu 2.0 beta.

Thanks!
(2013-03-18, 22:29)KevinSartori Wrote: when I unzipped quartz-master.zip and opened up addon.xml, this is the first line:

Code:
<addon id="skin.quartz" version="4.0.6" name="Quartz" provider-name="Pecinko">

Sorry for inconvenience I forgot to bump version up and thus XBMC refuses to update.

Should be fixed now.

Thanks for the heads up!
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks, Pecinko! I did have one weird problem installing the new skin. I kept using the install from .zip option, but it kept installing 4.0.6. Even after I'd uninstalled the skin completely! I looked in the add-ons folder and noticed that the skin folder was named quartz-master. On a hunch, I uninstalled it again, then, on my Windows machine, unzipped quartz-master.zip, renamed the quartz-master folder to skin.quartz and then copied it over to the add-ons folder. Once I rebooted, Quartz was up to date! Very strange. Maybe it has something to do with my XBMC installation being a beta build?

Also, did you see my question about ClearLogo and ClearArt? I'm just curious if you have any plans to implement this feature into Quartz.

Thanks again!
I found a weird bug in the latest build.

When I select the Home Menus Customizer and then TV shows, In progress and Update library are locked together. Enabling one also enables the other and disabling one also disables the other.
(2013-03-19, 01:35)KevinSartori Wrote: I found a weird bug in the latest build.

When I select the Home Menus Customizer and then TV shows, In progress and Update library are locked together. Enabling one also enables the other and disabling one also disables the other.

4.0.8 is up and should fix this

Thanks!

(2013-03-19, 00:46)KevinSartori Wrote: Also, did you see my question about ClearLogo and ClearArt? I'm just curious if you have any plans to implement this feature into Quartz.

Sorry, no plans ATM.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-03-19, 11:15)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-03-19, 01:35)KevinSartori Wrote: I found a weird bug in the latest build.
4.0.8 is up and should fix this

That did it! Thanks!
Could we get a Games menu added to Quartz?
(2013-03-08, 06:06)josh42042 Wrote: The strangest thing is happening to me.

thumbnails for recently added videos above movies and tv shows has vanished for me. The option to enable them has also dissapeared from the skin's settings.

Pecinko, Long time no see but same here. Running 12.1 frodo (finally) on my atv 1 linux. Quartz 4.0.9 . No recently added option in skin settings for the home media shelf under movies or tv shows ? Any thoughts ?
Grab 4.0.8, I had tidy session today (needed for official repo) and obviously messed up something.

That is, if you haven't forgot to scan your media to library :-)

Btw, welcome back you were MIA for quite a while :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-03-21, 23:39)pecinko Wrote: Grab 4.0.8, I had tidy session today (needed for official repo) and obviously messed up something.

That is, if you haven't forgot to scan your media to library :-)

Btw, welcome back you were MIA for quite a while :-)

Hrm, how do I grab 4.0.8 ? I just got a skin folder from the main page for 4. nn.nn I don't think it was your repo though.

Heh, yeah HandBrake plus real life and getting frodo to compile on linux atv 1 has kept me very busy , so til now have been just running eden with your latest eden compatible version (which I LOVE btw).

Now getting back on track with xbmc 12.1 for my distro for atv 1.

Advice ? Recently added on the media shelf is a huge hit. Gotta get it working on new rev on frodo.
(2013-03-20, 22:29)drivesoslow Wrote: Could we get a Games menu added to Quartz?

I don't think the majority of users are gaming on thier HTPCs, but what I do is use Rom Collection Browser, favorite it, rename it to games and then add it as a main menu item under Addons. Works really well.
(2013-03-22, 05:42)dkplayaclub Wrote:
(2013-03-20, 22:29)drivesoslow Wrote: Could we get a Games menu added to Quartz?

I don't think the majority of users are gaming on thier HTPCs, but what I do is use Rom Collection Browser, favorite it, rename it to games and then add it as a main menu item under Addons. Works really well.

Correct.

Besides, home page is rather complicated code wise. It would be VERY time consuming to make a major changes to it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-03-21, 23:44)dynaflash Wrote: Hrm, how do I grab 4.0.8 ? I just got a skin folder from the main page for 4. nn.nn I don't think it was your repo though.

Heh, yeah HandBrake plus real life and getting frodo to compile on linux atv 1 has kept me very busy , so til now have been just running eden with your latest eden compatible version (which I LOVE btw).

Now getting back on track with xbmc 12.1 for my distro for atv 1.

Advice ? Recently added on the media shelf is a huge hit. Gotta get it working on new rev on frodo.

Link on first page downloads skin from Git Smile

Shelf problem seems to be on your side, though. Are recently added shown in Confluence for you? Ability to turn it on (turned on by default) shows up if your video library is populated. For whatever reason, it does not seem to be in your case or, at least, XBMC is reporting FALSE for "Library.HasContent(Movies)" skin check.

...and don't you make excuses on account of Handbrake - where's new release? Tongue
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12