[RELEASE] YouTube Channels - Organize and watch your favourite channels
Hi,
i always missed a simple and comfortable way to browse and watch YouTube Channels (without a youtube account) - So here's an add-on for this.
You can browse popular channels, search or view various channel charts via VidStatsX.com!

Usage:
If you like a channel, use the context menu to add it to your own channel list. You can also add them to categories.
There is also a context menu "Play channel" available, which will start a continuous playback of the latest videos.
Use the add-on settings to toggle notifications or to set a default view for listing videos/channels.

You can install it via the xbmc.org eden/frodo repo!

Feedback is welcome...

Have fun, Smile
asde
Great and exelent
Thx a lot
XBMC Fever..
Nice addon!
thanks
(2013-03-15, 19:45)debal Wrote: Great and exelent
(2013-03-16, 01:07)fouad796 Wrote: Thx a lot
(2013-03-17, 02:44)_XbmcUser_ Wrote: Nice addon!
thanks

Im glad you like it! Smile
Its now available via the xbmc.org repo...
I'm new to Raspbmc and it shows this addon as 'broken' with 'dependencies not met'
Awesome!
Every sim racing channel I could ever need/want all in one application WITHOUT the need for a subscription? You mutha f****** genius you Big Grin

I love you!
Yet again, some of the best, most useful plugins ever to grace xbmc in my opinion!
Sprinkled with some of the best feedback and support I've seen.

Amazing, keep Up the incredible work, you are literally changing the way I use xbmc for the better!
Right off to watch some racing Big Grin

Ps..
Still can't launch certain plugins in catagorys Sad
Hmm...
I can't download it from the repo on any of my boxes?
They all crash immediately upon selecting install?

Any ideas..
(2013-03-20, 06:14)pdops Wrote: I'm new to Raspbmc and it shows this addon as 'broken' with 'dependencies not met'
(2013-03-20, 11:33)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hmm...
I can't download it from the repo on any of my boxes?
They all crash immediately upon selecting install?

Any ideas..
Sorry, i did a stupid mistake:
Both addons (YouTube Channels / VidStatsX.com) depend on each other - Which results in an endless loop when trying to install via the repo!
An update is now available...

(2013-03-20, 11:09)PatrickBateman Wrote: Still can't launch certain plugins in catagorys Sad
As i already said Wink, i cant test via the tvcatchup addon because i have no account and (just noticed) its geoblocked in my country...
What other addons are not working via categories? So i can try to fix your problem. But please post further info in the categories thread (Just saw, i forgot to answer your last post in the right thread).
(2013-03-20, 23:08)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Sorry, i did a stupid mistake:
Both addons (YouTube Channels / VidStatsX.com) depend on each other - Which results in an endless loop when trying to install via the repo!
Neither show in the xbmc.org repo now.
(2013-03-21, 01:12)pdops Wrote:
(2013-03-20, 23:08)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Sorry, i did a stupid mistake:
Neither show in the xbmc.org repo now.
Try a "Check for updates / Force refresh" via the context menu (key 'c') on the xbmc.org repo!
That got it, thanks.
An FYI for today - something has changed with the layout of the YouTube pages which results in getting the error "Playback failed couldn't locate video URL." when you try to play a video as discussed here (link) in the YouTube (Video) Plugin thread.
There's a fix available (link)
Thank you so much for this, it's was just what I was looking for. Works great, quick & easy. I use it a lot. Thanks again for your time :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] YouTube Channels - Organize and watch your favourite channels1