• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
Sounds like it could be a caching issue... restart XBMC, and if that fails force reload your texture cache using ./texturecache.py -C sets
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
In Nox, it works just fine for me

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2013-03-22, 18:04)MilhouseVH Wrote: Sounds like it could be a caching issue... restart XBMC, and if that fails force reload your texture cache using ./texturecache.py -C sets

Thank you.

(2013-03-23, 08:14)saitoh183 Wrote: In Nox, it works just fine for me

Thank you.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
For some reason, My sets dont want to update anymore here is the log. i cant find the reason. I finds all the collection artwork but says 0 updated.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=7240

Also when it says for example :
Code:
16:42:16 T:748   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing cached thumb: C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\profiles\sissi\Thumbnails\Video\5\552b3381.tbn
16:42:16 T:748   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing fanart: C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\profiles\sissi\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart\552b3381.tbn

There is no Fanart folder in Video only a folder called bookmark.

Hi

I'm a little confused how this script works. I have installed the script and ran it against my library but it hasn't updated my movie sets folder art?

I'm assuming this adds the movie set folder art work?

I have the present populated art work. So 28 days and 28 weeks later are in the set and the set has the 28 weeks later folder art still. I'd like the 28 day/week collection folder art

Am I missing a step?

Thanks
Nick
I'm using Frodo with Aeon Nox v4.0.2. This is a fresh windows 7 pro XBMC and AN installation. So nothing pre-existing, just like a new PC.

I have an issue where fanart for some collections does not show up until I press the "I" Information button and the then back out.

Here's a video clip on it.

XBMC log

EDIT:
I just realized that I forgot to turn on debugging. Here's the new log.
(2013-03-30, 19:28)nick w Wrote: Hi

I'm a little confused how this script works. I have installed the script and ran it against my library but it hasn't updated my movie sets folder art?

I'm assuming this adds the movie set folder art work?

I have the present populated art work. So 28 days and 28 weeks later are in the set and the set has the 28 weeks later folder art still. I'd like the 28 day/week collection folder art

Am I missing a step?

Thanks
Nick

Hi Nick, if I'm understanding you correctly, I sounds like you're expecting this script to download the artwork? This script does not download artwork. You must first download your poster/folder.jpg and fanart.jpg from your desired source and save to the applicable folder as detailed on first page of this thread.

It then simply assigns those two pieces of artwork to the collection the same way xbmc does with single movies.
Ahhh. Many thanks for clearing that up!!!

I'll get to work now searching for collection art!

Thanks
N
Love the script! Just a quick, hopefully easy question. All my set artwork is named as follows:

<set name>-poster.png
<set name>-fanart.jpg

Is it possible to add .png support for artwork? If i rename my posters to .jpg, I lose some clarity and transparency effects. I can set them individually, but would really like to be able to use this wonderful script. If it's something I can do with a quick mod, where would i add that?

Thanks in advance!
(2013-03-30, 19:40)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm using Frodo with Aeon Nox v4.0.2. This is a fresh windows 7 pro XBMC and AN installation. So nothing pre-existing, just like a new PC.

I have an issue where fanart for some collections does not show up until I press the "I" Information button and the then back out.

Here's a video clip on it.

XBMC log

EDIT:

Bump. Here's another quick video of the problems.
Hi guys, sorry i have been MIA but i havent been receiving any email notifications from this thread.

(2013-03-06, 13:38)sion Wrote: i have pics in .PNG format
can u pls add for PNG then i must not change to all for .JPG.

(2013-04-02, 18:53)RonnieG3 Wrote: Is it possible to add .png support for artwork? If i rename my posters to .jpg, I lose some clarity and transparency effects. I can set them individually, but would really like to be able to use this wonderful script. If it's something I can do with a quick mod, where would i add that?

I will look at adding this on the weekend if I have time.

(2013-03-18, 20:04)Zxurian Wrote: adding the port to the advancedsettings worked. Possibly default this to 3306 if not provided to avoid future crashes?

on Windows systems, you can't have a colon in the filename, so it shouldn't be trying to look for them. I don't know if there's a "standard" or not, but it seems that every renamer I've used for collections always translates a
Code:
:
to
Code:
-
(space, then dash) when doing the renaming.

I can add the default port. I assumed you had to specify it to xbmc.

As for looking up invalid names, it doesn't really. It uses a lenient file comparison on files found in the target folder that excludes non-alphanumeric chars like ':' or '-' so no translating is needed.

(2013-03-30, 19:40)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm using Frodo with Aeon Nox v4.0.2. This is a fresh windows 7 pro XBMC and AN installation. So nothing pre-existing, just like a new PC.

I am using Frodo with Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and have never seen this problem. Movie sets under Movies, Movie Sets and a custom Blu-ray playlist all are updated after running the script. I looked at your log, but it didnt contain any traces from this script.
(2013-03-26, 23:15)saitoh183 Wrote: For some reason, My sets dont want to update anymore here is the log. i cant find the reason. I finds all the collection artwork but says 0 updated.

Code:
16:42:16 T:748   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing cached thumb: C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\profiles\sissi\Thumbnails\Video\5\552b3381.tbn
16:42:16 T:748   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing fanart: C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\profiles\sissi\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart\552b3381.tbn

Hi Trentf,

any ideas?

(2013-04-04, 10:12)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-03-26, 23:15)saitoh183 Wrote: For some reason, My sets dont want to update anymore here is the log. i cant find the reason. I finds all the collection artwork but says 0 updated.

Code:

Hi Trentf,

any ideas?

Yeah that's strange, the existing cached filenames in the log come straight from the XBMC API. So returning non-existant paths implies XBMC itself is out of sync somehow.
Another MySQL gotcha - the addon is ignoring the database <name> attribute from advancedsettings.xml.

I'm just trying out a test build of a new client, so I've added <name>test</name> to <videodatabase> so that I don't overwrite the already existing MyVideoes75 database, and when I run the MSAA addon it reports the following:

Code:
18:21:15 T:140715745081088   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Using MySQL connector: {'host': u'192.168.0.201', 'pass': u'xbmc', 'port': u'3306', 'user': u'xbmc'}

and is very obviously reading all the data from the MyVideoes75 and not testVideos75 - I say very obviously, as MyVideoes75 is set to use local storage, whereas testVideos75 is using nfs paths, but the MSAA dialog is clearly showing the local storage paths, and says there is nothing to update, which is true as its trying to update the wrong database...).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-04-04, 10:53)trentf Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 10:12)saitoh183 Wrote:

Code:

Hi Trentf,

any ideas?

Yeah that's strange, the existing cached filenames in the log come straight from the XBMC API. So returning non-existant paths implies XBMC itself is out of sync somehow.

Anything I can do to fix it?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6