• 14(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
sounds like a reasonable suggestion. I'll take a look at it. Thanx saitoh183.
Another request, Smile

In Fanart Slide Logo view, could you add Enable Poster that could take the place of the Fanart just like Enable Lanscape and give the option to disable the banner. When disabling the banner, you could make the description take the space.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
@keibertz thx, i'll try.
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
Amazing! Great News to here someone has taken it up, Thankyou so Much for the continued Support of this Wonderful Skin!.... I had been tweaking this Skin myself to make sure it worked properly... But im not the best coder.

One problem ive found with Skins is, The OSD, when you Pause a Movie it Often Blocks the Subtitles in TV shows and Movies.
There is one Hack floating around to make the OSD on the top (on the Russian XBMC forums), would LOVE to see this feature added properly.. Its rather annoying for People like me who watch alot of foreign Movies or Anime. if i had the time to spare i would support you in this!!

As showen in this Thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134778 - its just a temp Fix, but would love to see some changed to it, or at least an option for it to be on top :-)
Great effort everyone to keep this skin going!
I recently upgraded to Frodo and moved from Cirrus ex v2 to Cirrus ex v3 and I must say that things are only getting better and better! Smile

One thing I noticed though and I am asking here because I am not sure if it only happens to me, is regarding TV Shows clearlogos (logo.png) at Season and Episode level using the Rightlist View. They just don't show and I am not sure if it is a bug or I am missing something. The logo appears perfectly well using Rightlist Banner View (ViewsVideoBannerlist.xml).

I tweaked a bit the ViewsVideoRightlist.xml to display something else instead of the logo ( $INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] ) at that position and it works fine. I tried it for banner ( $INFO[ListItem.Art(banner)] ) and for poster ( $INFO[ListItem.Icon] ) so far.

Could someone verify this for me and/or give me some feedback! Much appreciated!
I'll look at all the latest problems just after Easter. So please be patient Wink
(2013-03-29, 18:42)AvatarC Wrote: Great effort everyone to keep this skin going!
I recently upgraded to Frodo and moved from Cirrus ex v2 to Cirrus ex v3 and I must say that things are only getting better and better! Smile

One thing I noticed though and I am asking here because I am not sure if it only happens to me, is regarding TV Shows clearlogos (logo.png) at Season and Episode level using the Rightlist View. They just don't show and I am not sure if it is a bug or I am missing something. The logo appears perfectly well using Rightlist Banner View (ViewsVideoBannerlist.xml).

I tweaked a bit the ViewsVideoRightlist.xml to display something else instead of the logo ( $INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] ) at that position and it works fine. I tried it for banner ( $INFO[ListItem.Art(banner)] ) and for poster ( $INFO[ListItem.Icon] ) so far.

Could someone verify this for me and/or give me some feedback! Much appreciated!

That's indeed a bug. Should be fixed soon.
Hi

When I push "Pause" or "Info" when Playing LiveTV I get this screen
There is a small issue with the titletext, it stands on top of the clock.

I could be nice if it could be moved a little.
Push the screenshot to see it

Thanks for a super cool skin
/Providers
(2013-04-02, 20:14)providers Wrote: Hi

When I push "Pause" or "Info" when Playing LiveTV I get this screen
There is a small issue with the titletext, it stands on top of the clock.

I could be nice if it could be moved a little.
Push the screenshot to see it

Thanks for a super cool skin
/Providers

I'm sorry, but I don't have the possibility to test the PVR part of the skin, because I don't owe the needed hardware.
Maybe you or some of the users are able to tweak it, and let post the changes, so I could integrate it in the git version.
The changes should be made in the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml file, where the <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]</label> is used and the visible condition is <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
Thanks for all the great work, could i please have to option the remove the loading screen.
It ruins it for me.Sad
(2013-04-06, 20:42)ibramadhan Wrote: Thanks for all the great work, could i please have to option the remove the loading screen.
It ruins it for me.Sad
done - see github or wait until passion repo is actualised
I would thank you for fixing the bug with the showcase2 view.

Is it possible to add the banner to tv-show and movies? Like it is in season view.
(2013-04-08, 09:08)Kahlos Wrote: I would thank you for fixing the bug with the showcase2 view.
Is it possible to add the banner to tv-show and movies? Like it is in season view.

What bug do you mean? Is there still a bug or did I misunderstood you?
No, you fixed the bug, thats fine.
But I would like to have the banner in this view for movies and tv-shows.
Hi
In view option menu I'm missing Games Fanart .
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6