• 2(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
I'll PM you links to the source code for each of those (as well as links where you can view them live)

Forgot to mention in both cases, clicking either the image thumbnail or the green "Y" will open the image in a "lightbox" style overlay so you can see it larger... and the little image you see under the *.nfo and theme spots is a generic image I used because the way I wrote the script can't seem to display the XML format of the NFO's or play any audio, but still shows a valid representation if the file is there or not. As far as the memory issue I mentioned, I think I may have worded that wrong, the sites themselves (and source code) are extremely small, about 235Kb or so uncompressed, I meant when you view the page in your browser, at least in Chrome it sucks pretty much all the RAM it can grab so I obviously have some form of leak in the code. There's 12GB of RAM on my HTPC and when I originally started loading that page had Chrome taking over 5GB of it before I killed the process... I was able to tweak and lower that a bit but I know it's still way too high to be reasonable for most users.

And with the timezone difference... I'm an insomniac, so I'm willing to test/help whatever time of day/night you need in most cases. As long as I'm not dealing with doctors that day I have NOTHING to do but watch TV or play video games... (I hate disability)
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2013-04-01, 01:55)schpit Wrote: thanks for the quick fix - worked now. it did however not download posters for the tv shows, only the movies (and these are rather pixelated).

I was helping Dead troubleshoot this and we were able to figure this out (all credit goes to Dead, I'm just posting to save him some time while he's coding). I'm assuming you use locally stored images alongside your shows and use NFO files while scraping? If that's the case you're probably in the same boat I am where XBMC's database didn't contain the URL's for those images since it grabbed them locally, which is why Dead's app didn't show them (it would take the URL's from the DB and grab a fresh copy).

Anyway, he's currently changing it so that it can utilize the local images as well (for items missing the URL in the database).
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2013-04-03, 00:11)Archigos Wrote:
(2013-04-01, 01:55)schpit Wrote: thanks for the quick fix - worked now. it did however not download posters for the tv shows, only the movies (and these are rather pixelated).

I was helping Dead troubleshoot this and we were able to figure this out (all credit goes to Dead, I'm just posting to save him some time while he's coding). I'm assuming you use locally stored images alongside your shows and use NFO files while scraping? If that's the case you're probably in the same boat I am where XBMC's database didn't contain the URL's for those images since it grabbed them locally, which is why Dead's app didn't show them (it would take the URL's from the DB and grab a fresh copy).

Anyway, he's currently changing it so that it can utilize the local images as well (for items missing the URL in the database).
Yeah that's correct. Good thing you catched that Smile! I'm suprised at you guyses eagerness at this - that's a good thing Big Grin. Thanks!
When I hit get video data, I get the following error:

http://pastebin.com/LjvaLAc9
@rd1979
This is totally a guess (and probably wrong) but do you have .NET 4 installed? It's required and can be found here
(2013-04-03, 00:43)Archigos Wrote: @rd1979
This is totally a guess (and probably wrong) but do you have .NET 4 installed? It's required and can be found here

I made sure to install it again just this moment, even though I was pretty sure that's not the issue. I got back the error "A higher version is already installed".
Sorry about that RD... Dead's going to release a new version later today (or more likely tomorrow, it's late there) which will hopefully fix your issue.
(2013-04-03, 00:40)rd1979 Wrote: When I hit get video data, I get the following error:

It's a compilation fault I made, I guess you have a 32 Bit Windows System?
Wait for 5.0 it will be fixed forever then.
(2013-04-03, 01:36)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 00:40)rd1979 Wrote: When I hit get video data, I get the following error:

It's a compilation fault I made, I guess you have a 32 Bit Windows System?
Wait for 5.0 it will be fixed forever then.

Yes, I do. Thanks.
Version 5.0 Released
Download: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_0.rar
Tutorial: http://moreit.eu/2013/03/xbmc-media-libr...generator/

Change log 5.0:
Fixed Poster problems, now takes best resolution and trys to get local poster.jpg/folder.jpg of path if exists. (Path's must be access-able by program, either via network-drive or local hard-disk)
Fixed multiple bugs.
Fixed Startup Crash reported by: rd1979
Changed UI Layout.
Added Customize-able Watermark for posters.
Added ability to disable specific information like: Last Played, Generated on.
Added Option to exclude specific shows/movies
Added Info LInks to Scraper Database Site's (Imdb/AniDB/..etc..) (Work in progress / BETA )
Added Poster Download thumbnail preview
Added Paged List, (Paginator) for smaller page loading of big librarys (See live demo for preview)
Added ability to define custom html header code (Analytics code, etc.)
Added option to exclude specific shows/movies
Added option to manually define and edit trailers in database.
Added Trailer for movies.
The whole trailer downloader has been rewritten and should work way better now.
Reworked whole generation process of html page it also uses incremental ID Numbers now, and not the XBMC ones. (Which fixes your skipping number problem)
Thanks so much! It works perfectly!
Version 5.0 dont work. 3 files into .rar
Version 4.0 works. 6 files into .rar.
¿?
Copying 3 files into 5.0 dont solve the problem
Version 5.0 do not find any movie ot tvshow in manual or automatic mode. version 4.0 find 604 + 145.
Win 7 64 bits + XBMC Frodo 12.1. .NET 4 installed
Can you be a little more specific? Does it error out, does the app stop responding? Are you running it as an Administrator?

The file count difference between 4 and 5 has nothing to do with it... The DLL's that were removed actually didn't affect either version.
The program runs correctly, only that not find any movie or tvshow
Run as administrator dont solve the problem.
(all for 5.0 version)
I'm having the same issue as narvatu.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7