• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
Ok, I finally got time to create another Filipino On demand addon besides the Filipino On Demand v3 that is currently available. This site has more content than the source for the v3 addon plus it's also more organized. Now instead of randomly sifting through the different episodes and videos, all series and programs are together so you can watch them one after another. I also have the latest video section that shows the latest episodes they added to the site. I use the urlresolver script module to resolve most of the video host links and added 4 more video host myself. the resolver uses the Youtube Addon to play all the youtube videos, so if you are having trouble playing the youtube playlist (usually is listed as youtube full) you might want to make sure you have at least version 4.4.4 which is what I tested and worked. version 3.4.4 doesn't seem to work with the playlist. Like always you can get the addon by installing my repo http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...paddon.zip.

Some notes: a lot of the videos get taken down pretty quickly so before you post that there's a problem with the video please make sure two things

1. Does that video actually plays on the website itself (if it's doesn' then it's down and there's nothing I can do)
2. is the Video host site (vidbux, putlocker, youtube etc...) supported by urlresolver ( if it's not then most likely the addon can't parse the video source from the host and that's why it's not working)

my repo
https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
thank you dknight!! we appreciate it.
can you able to put a "SEARCH" or "put ALL TV SHOWS in one section" because some of the ABS-CBN GMA shows that i always watch is not there

The addon works Great!!! thanks again!
(2013-04-07, 10:21)whiteevil_140 Wrote: can you able to put a "SEARCH" or "put ALL TV SHOWS in one section" because some of the ABS-CBN GMA shows that i always watch is not there

The addon works Great!!! thanks again!

I usually always add a search feature to all my addons unless the site doesn't have one. I couldn't get the search to work on the site so I didn't add it. But after trying the site in another browser I found the search url. So I've just pushed an update and search is now implemented.

I'm curious which show are you trying to watch that you can't find? it strange that they wouldn't list it in their available shows but in a search.
on ABS-CBN SHOWS sec. i can't find
Apoy sa dagat, ina kapatid anak, kahit konting pagtingin. or most of the new abscbn shows.
and on GMA 7 Section
INDIO, or most of the new show.
on TV 5 shows
Wowowillie

if u can able to add ALL TV SHOWS in one section is much better.

thanks! for the update!! i can finally watch all of the tv shows that i can't find.
(2013-04-07, 20:11)whiteevil_140 Wrote: on ABS-CBN SHOWS sec. i can't find
Apoy sa dagat, ina kapatid anak, kahit konting pagtingin. or most of the new abscbn shows.
and on GMA 7 Section
INDIO, or most of the new show.
on TV 5 shows
Wowowillie

if u can able to add ALL TV SHOWS in one section is much better.

thanks! for the update!! i can finally watch all of the tv shows that i can't find.

I just added all show as well but I didn't mark it as an update so if you got the search update you need to uninstall and install the addon again for it to appear, but you are right there are some tv show that they didn't list in the different channel groups. You can only find it in the All TV shows that I added
can anyone tell where i can find the addon in fusion? i looked in the international repo nothing there.
(2013-04-08, 01:54)mysterio Wrote: can anyone tell where i can find the addon in fusion? i looked in the international repo nothing there.

you can find in video/repositories/ noobroom.dk-xbmc-repaddon.zip
Smile 
thank you so much dknight
dknight, thank you very much, sir.
You're the man !!!

Mabuhay ka dknight !!!
Thanks a lot!
hi dknight

on my apple tv, why everytime i play a show by part only youtube/ xbmc crashes. unlike to filipino on demand it doesnt. i tried reinstalling everything and i had a same result

but on my rasberry pi everything works fine.
(2013-04-11, 12:12)whiteevil_140 Wrote: hi dknight

on my apple tv, why everytime i play a show by part only youtube/ xbmc crashes. unlike to filipino on demand it doesnt. i tried reinstalling everything and i had a same result

but on my rasberry pi everything works fine.

Not sure what exactly is going on, since my addon calls the youtube addon to play all youtube videos. Are you using Eden on the apple tv with the latest youtube addon? Also you might have to post a log but remember if you launch xbmc after it crashes it creates a new long file and back up the old one so make sure you post the right log.
i'm using frodo 12.1
here is my log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11896
i'm using frodo 12.1

here is my log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11899
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7