• 7(current)
[BETA RELEASE] nbox (Lightbox mod)
Wink 
Hi,

I'm new to XBMC and came across this awesome skin. Excellent work so far Big Grin

Just one thing, couldn't see it mentioned elsewhere. When using video addons like 1channel on other skins you get an indication of whether the system is busy (while it loads lists or before it starts playing). Any chance of it being added to this skin?

Also, any chance it can be added to the development skins repo so we can get updates automatically, like the Bello skin?

Thanks

Stephen
Hi there,

found that skin per chance and I must admit i love it. Just one question: i'm keen to have the watchlist feature but I didnt get how to get this feature from Elbert into the skin. What have i to do to get this working?

Cheers,
hubutz
We had to fix a few bugs before it could be included. Progress can be tracked here: https://github.com/niamu/skin.nbox/pull/13
Ah, thanks!

One more question: I'll need to have a look at this thread, right? The skin won't autoupdate?

Cheers
(2013-03-30, 21:19)gabsaoleo Wrote: I love custom menues. We miss that since we don't have that feature in most skins. I found only 2 skins with custom menu support so far.

Bello, Quartz, Quartz Reloaded, Si02, xTV-SAF - those are have ability to customize menu with favorites/addons and perform really well on RPi. To some extent you can add reFocus/Big and Ace to this list, but performance is worse.
after using nbox for some time I'm missing a way to get to the "library" view. "Manage library" only gives me the files/shares view, but there is no way to get to the video library where you could manage playlists, tags, sets etc.
Niamu - any plans to integrate this?
Not sure if this was mentioned before... the skin itself supports Unicode, the problem is that the font for content (GeoSansLight) doesn't contain foeign chars.

I guess the problem is finding a thin font that supports foreign chars thou (I'm using Meiryo now but it is sortta too thick for the visuals)
Hi,
Is there a way where i can make the background darken on movie info?

I watch a movie i press "i" on keyboard for info and and the background is a little too bright. Can i set it darker somewhere in a skin or I will need a new transparent image?
if yes which one is it?
I have submitted skin.nbox for inclusion in the development repo now.

Basically blah blah blah… lots of updates. Addressed everyone's comments that were bugs or features that I had said were being added.

If all goes well after inclusion to the beta repo I'll submit for the official repo shortly after.
I tested a git snapshot from 8h ago and noticed a bug with scrolling movie plots in "simple mode". After the plot finished scrolling the first time it's duplicated.
(2013-04-17, 08:37)da-anda Wrote: I tested a git snapshot from 8h ago and noticed a bug with scrolling movie plots in "simple mode". After the plot finished scrolling the first time it's duplicated.

Thanks da-anda. Fixed now.
Hi, i have one question regarding Elbert's addition with the watchlist, the pullrequest should have finished (https://github.com/niamu/skin.nbox/pull/13), right?
I've downloaded the skin via the downloadbutton in the first post but i do still not get how to use this? Did i miss something? There seems to be no menu for it?

Cheers,
hubutz
(2013-04-17, 16:57)hubutz Wrote: Hi, i have one question regarding Elbert's addition with the watchlist, the pullrequest should have finished (https://github.com/niamu/skin.nbox/pull/13), right?
I've downloaded the skin via the downloadbutton in the first post but i do still not get how to use this? Did i miss something? There seems to be no menu for it?

Cheers,
hubutz

The menu for selecting whether you want "Random" "Recent" or "Recommended" on the home page is in Appearance > Skin Settings.
Hi,

Still loving the skin, thanks for fixing the 'Please Wait' dialog.

One thing, when you change the colour away from the default green, it is still holds on to this colour for some things (i.e play controls and the arrow icon on the main menu).

Thanks
(2013-04-17, 17:54)Berwick Wrote: Hi,

Still loving the skin, thanks for fixing the 'Please Wait' dialog.

One thing, when you change the colour away from the default green, it is still holds on to this colour for some things (i.e play controls and the arrow icon on the main menu).

Thanks

I'm aware of this. This is because the theme files are not packaged in a texture file as XBMC expects. I'm expecting that once the skin makes it to the development and official repo that these are packaged automatically and thus will change when you change the theme of the skin.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA RELEASE] nbox (Lightbox mod)4