• 36(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
very interesting, i managed to pull some sky content to my hard drive but nothing will play it, its drm protected.
tried some drm decoders to no avail any ideas anyone ?

XbmcMike
Streaming on demand content seems to be possible but playing content from the hdd isnt possible as its drm protected with skys keys.
I doubt I can ever get my hands on those keys, But there are programs that can capture video as it plays and if I can use this in xbmc we should be able to record n playback...
(2013-04-21, 01:51)mjeyre Wrote: Streaming on demand content seems to be possible but playing content from the hdd isnt possible as its drm protected with skys keys.
I doubt I can ever get my hands on those keys, But there are programs that can capture video as it plays and if I can use this in xbmc we should be able to record n playback...

Interesting stuff indeed! I'm very close to a release of an updated launcher which will allow auto updating and enable configuration of the cfg file via xbmc - no more fiddling with files nearly all done through xbmc.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
excellent work mate, have you tried the OD id in the cfg file did it work for you ?
(2013-04-21, 02:14)mjeyre Wrote: excellent work mate, have you tried the OD id in the cfg file did it work for you ?

Not had time to do anything on this at the moment been working non-stop should have time tomorrow and Monday. I'll let you know.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-04-21, 02:19)syborg Wrote:
(2013-04-21, 02:14)mjeyre Wrote: excellent work mate, have you tried the OD id in the cfg file did it work for you ?

Not had time to do anything on this at the moment been working non-stop should have time tomorrow and Monday. I'll let you know.

Awesome news troops...

Can't wait.

N
skygo is pretty much useless for me these days as i keep getting this script error appearing every single time. Very frustrating Sad
(2013-04-21, 13:56)jjmucker Wrote: skygo is pretty much useless for me these days as i keep getting this script error appearing every single time. Very frustrating Sad

Hi.
To find the issue I would suggest downloading virtual box and building a machine with the same os as the one having issues. Then chuck sky go on it with all the prerequisites like .net. Silverlight ect...

If you get it working without issues like me, its your machine.

Script error is an issue with your xbmc install I recon. It works for me without issues.

N
I think it has something to do with the browser ( internet explorer ), at least thats what i was told.
But then it must me PC specific as it doesnt seem to be happening with others
Create a virtual machine. Will take 30 mins..
Also can you watch sky go in ie? Without going through xbmc?
Yeah I can use it through IE browser but as soon as i use it within XBMC, OR use the skygo.exe, I get the script error
(2013-04-21, 16:51)jjmucker Wrote: Yeah I can use it through IE browser but as soon as i use it within XBMC, OR use the skygo.exe, I get the script error

Do you have the hidemousepointer setting active?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
yeah, havent changed that setting. do you think thats whats causing the script error?
(2013-04-21, 16:58)jjmucker Wrote: yeah, havent changed that setting. do you think thats whats causing the script error?

Change it and see! It's failure to load a tooltip error iirc - so it might to do with the position of the mouse - worth a shot.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
just tried, thats not it
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4