• 40(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Working from your Repo and its working great thanks
my app updated tonight and i have now lost some of the channels for example universal syfy and skysportsF1
(2013-04-25, 21:22)liam03 Wrote: my app updated tonight and i have now lost some of the channels for example universal syfy and skysportsF1

Hmm.., weird i didnt touch that file.
Can you check your channel.cfg file in the addon folder abd see uf theyre in there.

I have ran a check on my system and theyre all working at my end.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-04-25, 12:12)mjeyre Wrote: http://sdrv.ms/15J5Dap

Update pushed to fix - V1.1.12 now available
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2yr0kFf89g

demo uploaded
Thanks for the video Mike - I can now see how it should work.

On my system, I don't see all the channel logos you have, just a list of text names?

Unfortunately every time I try to play any of them I always get the Silverlight error.
(2013-04-26, 14:54)nashmills Wrote: Thanks for the video Mike - I can now see how it should work.

On my system, I don't see all the channel logos you have, just a list of text names?

Unfortunately every time I try to play any of them I always get the Silverlight error.

hi nashmills, sorry to hear that.

Ok so if you move your mouse to the left in xbmc a floating window will appear and allow you to change the text filenames to thumbnails.

The silverlight error.

Does this only happen in xbmc or does it happen when you just run the exe from the addons directory?

if you go to skys website do all the channels play ok ?

what internet do you have installed and what silverlight do you have installed please.

MIke
(2013-04-26, 15:00)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-04-26, 14:54)nashmills Wrote: Thanks for the video Mike - I can now see how it should work.

hi nashmills, sorry to hear that.

Ok so if you move your mouse to the left in xbmc a floating window will appear and allow you to change the text filenames to thumbnails.

The silverlight error.

Does this only happen in xbmc or does it happen when you just run the exe from the addons directory?

if you go to skys website do all the channels play ok ?

what internet do you have installed and what silverlight do you have installed please.

MIke

I get the Silverlight error both in and out of XBMC, all channels work fine in browser.

My Silverlight will be the latest version as it was reinstalled from the MS site yesterday.

I'm not sure what you mean by what Internet I have installed but I'm using Virgin Media's 30Mb service, currently Chrome is my default browser (it's no better with IE). Windows 8 Pro.
I've just uninstalled Silverlight, rebooted, and reinstalled and it all seems to be working now. Thanks Mike and Syborg.
(2013-04-26, 18:33)nashmills Wrote: I've just uninstalled Silverlight, rebooted, and reinstalled and it all seems to be working now. Thanks Mike and Syborg.

happy days :O)
(2013-04-25, 21:47)syborg Wrote:
(2013-04-25, 21:22)liam03 Wrote: my app updated tonight and i have now lost some of the channels for example universal syfy and skysportsF1

Hmm.., weird i didnt touch that file.
Can you check your channel.cfg file in the addon folder abd see uf theyre in there.

I have ran a check on my system and theyre all working at my end.

All files in channels.cfg just don't seem to show on the TV guide will keep playing see what i did wrong
the latest version pushed to the repo dosnt have the tv guide, its work in progress.

xbmcMike
yeah built my own with the freeview stuff
(2013-04-26, 21:43)liam03 Wrote: yeah built my own with the freeview stuff

If your channels arent showing its a xmltv file issue check in you xmltv channel list and make those channels are included.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
V1.1.13 pushed for update - fixed Sky Sports F1 & Sky News now in their correct places and working!
Tvguide automatic integration is coming along. Should have something to show soon.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4