• 91(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2013-04-18, 04:16)ppic Wrote: have you tried the silent mode ?

No I havent. However that only hides the problem. Why would trying to download artwork for a single movie result in looking for artwork for every single item in the library? Unless I am missing / misunderstood something...
(2013-04-18, 10:56)[Tahini] Wrote:

No I havent. However that only hides the problem. Why would trying to download artwork for a single movie result in looking for artwork for every single item in the library? Unless I am missing / misunderstood something...

Talk to the one who made the skin. He hasn't done the integration right for Frodo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-04-18, 11:23)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-04-18, 10:56)[Tahini] Wrote:

Talk to the one who made the skin. He hasn't done the integration right for Frodo

I see. I'll report the issue to the guys who made Aeon Nox. Thanks a lot! Smile
(2013-04-18, 11:34)[Tahini] Wrote:
(2013-04-18, 11:23)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-04-18, 10:56)[Tahini] Wrote: No I havent. However that only hides the problem. Why would trying to download artwork for a single movie result in looking for artwork for every single item in the library? Unless I am missing / misunderstood something...

Aeon Nox works perfectly fine.
Make sure you are running the Frodo version of the skin.
always worked fine for me until now im getting script error plugin failed

please help

im running latest 12.0.15 and frodo
(2013-04-18, 11:45)Razieal Wrote: always worked fine for me until now im getting script error plugin failed

please help

im running latest 12.0.15 and frodo

yes very helpful post.
i can clearly see what the problem is with my crystal ball.
(2013-04-18, 11:39)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-04-18, 11:34)[Tahini] Wrote:
(2013-04-18, 11:23)Martijn Wrote: Talk to the one who made the skin. He hasn't done the integration right for Frodo

Aeon Nox works perfectly fine.
Make sure you are running the Frodo version of the skin.

I am running Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and I am on Frodo.
(2013-04-17, 14:36)toiva Wrote: Martijn, AD does not download anything for music videos scraped with theconcertdb scraper. If logs were provided is this something you'd be interested in fixing?

Here's the debug log anyway http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=12758
Hi,

if I try to download logos in Nessus's Bello Beta 5 in TV Guide it gets this error:

http://pastebin.com/uFj8LHhF

Any ideas why is this happening?

Other modes (from addons or single serie/movie is working OK.
helpppppp needed i deleted script.downloader.artwork folder from xbmc directory by mistake now when i go try install it from repo it jus keep giving me "download failed" i dont know why its doing that is there any cache file i need to delete? to get it to install succesfully?
The zip should still be in the packages folder. Just install it from there.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
In Frodo 12.1, I'm having this issue, where clearart.png and logo.png wont add itself when i manually add it to my Root folder of which i have the TV show in. I know EDEN used to just show the clearart and logo as soon as i added it to my folder. In Frodo i have to either scan Auto, GUI or Solo just to refresh my art.

Any suggestions?

THANKS.
(2013-04-24, 13:27)Razieal Wrote: helpppppp needed i deleted script.downloader.artwork folder from xbmc directory by mistake now when i go try install it from repo it jus keep giving me "download failed" i dont know why its doing that is there any cache file i need to delete? to get it to install succesfully?

Just a guess but have you tried creating a new blank folder in the right location called "script.artwork.downloader" and then tried installing again ?

This is the path on my Linux Ubuntu machine:

/home/username/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.artwork.downloader
Feature Request:

It would be quite handy if Artwork Downloader included a summary of it's activity in the log, just something as simple as the following:

Code:
02:58:45 T:2831152224  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: script stopped - 5 items added

This is useful when automating library scans with AD running in the background, as once AD has completed you may want to pre-load/pre-cache the newly added items (a task that can be skipped entirely if "0 items added").
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-04-26, 20:05)MilhouseVH Wrote: Feature Request:

It would be quite handy if Artwork Downloader included a summary of it's activity in the log, just something as simple as the following:

Code:
02:58:45 T:2831152224  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: script stopped - 5 items added

This is useful when automating library scans with AD running in the background, as once AD has completed you may want to pre-load/pre-cache the newly added items (a task that can be skipped entirely if "0 items added").

----------------------------------------------
Artwork Downloader does do summaries of what it has or has not Downloaded.

Is this what you mean, or a full log, like debug?
Here's a screen of it:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2zoghhf.jpg
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18