• 43(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-04-30, 12:50)jjmucker Wrote: Got it mate. The data.xml wasnt updating, last time it was updated was the beginning on April. Do i have to set this to auto update or do i have to do it manually every few weeks?
Also, Skysports news is skynews and i cannot see sky F1?
Apart from that, brilliant

There was an update pushed last night for the launcher to fix the Sky Sports News - Sky News mix up - the latest version is V1.1.14 - do a check for updates on my repo that should pull it.

Double check it is in sky launcher (it should be) if so its a xml issue if its not showing in tvguide. Open xmltv gui and check your channel list and add it if its not there.

All these will be built in to xbmc going forward. Using the same programs as before just controlled via xbmc then eventually directly built in.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Cheers, Its in the skygo launcher, but not in the tv guide. so i open up XMLTV GUI? how do i add them again sorry.
Also, about the grabbing the listings, do i have to manually "grab listings" inside XMLTV GUI in order to update the listings all the time.

Cheers Syborg
To update the channel - in xmltv gui

Tools >> settings
Grabbers
Highlight UK - Radio Times
Then open channels
Then move the channel from the left hand side to the right
Then move the channel up to next to the other sky sports channels
There should be a bat file which will run xmltv gui/console you would just need to set a schedule for it in windows
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Brilliant mate, thanks, would not have known to do that otherwise.
Just one more question, where is the BAT file? Is that the one you linked to weeks ago?
It is include in the full guides to get everything setup up have a look through. There are actually two bat files you need - one for the majority of channels and another just for a few awkward ones.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi, Is it UKTV EPG Grab.bat and Additional Channels.bat?
Ive tried clicking on them, whilst looking at the data.xml just to make sure its updating and it isnt. Im clearly doing something wrong.
I know, Im a pest Smile
(2013-04-30, 14:08)jjmucker Wrote: Hi, Is it UKTV EPG Grab.bat and Additional Channels.bat?
Ive tried clicking on them, whilst looking at the data.xml just to make sure its updating and it isnt. Im clearly doing something wrong.
I know, Im a pest :)

Did you change the xmltv location back to data.xml from data2.xml

You need to firstly launch them additional programs then uktv epg grabber. The uktv merges the two together.
Additional programs will also create its own xml
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Yeah its back to data.xml. after running the programs I'd have thought the XML would have updated?
Do i have to put the 2 .bat files into the same location as the data.xml file?

theres only one xml file inside that folder
You need to have the following in the same folder and also have xmltv gui create its xmltv in the same folder.

Additional_channels.bat
Additional_channels.chl
Additional_channels.dat
Mc2xml.exe
Uktv epg grab.bat

I dont think ive explained this very well in my guide but it'll be obsolete soon enough.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Oh really, well if its going to be obsolete then I'll just hold off, I thought I'd still have to run the bat files to get the updated listings. I'll hold off then mate if you are moving away from that?
(2013-04-30, 14:49)jjmucker Wrote: Oh really, well if its going to be obsolete then I'll just hold off, I thought I'd still have to run the bat files to get the updated listings. I'll hold off then mate if you are moving away from that?

You will technically need to run bat files but it'll be done by xbmc automatically at a set time.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thats great Syborg. I'll just hold off then and wait for you to release that.
Great work as ever.
(2013-04-30, 09:56)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-04-30, 00:43)givecredit Wrote: Tried that. Got same error when running reg file in safe mode.

what internet browser do you have installed?

the command batch is looking for a broswer to flush the cache .

mjeyre
XBMCmike

I have Google Chrome set as default.
(2013-04-30, 01:10)syborg Wrote: you could give this a try

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/194...store.html

Tried above, but no change.
(2013-04-30, 21:25)givecredit Wrote:
(2013-04-30, 09:56)mjeyre Wrote:
(2013-04-30, 00:43)givecredit Wrote: Tried that. Got same error when running reg file in safe mode.

what internet browser do you have installed?

the command batch is looking for a broswer to flush the cache .

mjeyre
XBMCmike

I have Google Chrome set as default.

altthough you have chrome installed you will neeed to have IE 8 or above browser installed.

mjeyre
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4