Android Update Frodo12 To 12.2 Do You Lose Addon's?
Wink 
New to updating XBMC. I would like to know when I update XBMC Frodo 12.0 to 12.2 will
I need to reinstall all the addon's?
(2013-05-04, 18:16)themaineman Wrote: New to updating XBMC. I would like to know when I update XBMC Frodo 12.0 to 12.2 will
I need to reinstall all the addon's?

No you wont have to reinstall, everything will stay the same... Settings and sources etc.
No major changes between 12.0 and 12.2, just bugfixes

The database and addons have stayed the same, just install 12.2 on top of 12.0 and everything including settings will be the same.
When I tried to install I downloaded the 12.2 and it gave me this when trying to install:

-xapplication not installed

-An existing by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed.

Can anyone please help. I am on Android 4.0 G-box Midnight.
I'd just wait until G-Box posts an updated XBMC build for their devices. Our "vanilla" build won't give you hardware decoding right now.
What about uninstalling XBMC from Settings and download 12.2 from the XBMC web-site?
(2013-05-10, 02:54)themaineman Wrote: What about uninstalling XBMC from Settings and download 12.2 from the XBMC web-site?

If you don't like watching videos, you could do that. Or you could do what I suggested and wait for the gbox website to update their listed build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Frodo12 To 12.2 Do You Lose Addon's?0