• 134(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
|
свадба без пирошка е ко свадба без похован кашкавал!
(2013-04-28, 09:55)skullmonkey Wrote: |
свадба без пирошка е ко свадба без похован кашкавал!

LOL Smile

Pa šta onda predlažeš?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I love this skin!
I just have one question - how exactly do I get the movie list to look like this screenshot (movie poster+fanart+plot)? Right now I have a movie list on the right hand side, and a picture of the movie poster on the left, but that's it. There is no plot or anything. I don't see any options in the skin settings to enable a view like this. I am using OSX, not sure if that matters or not.

(2013-05-09, 18:20)msarro Wrote: I love this skin!
I just have one question - how exactly do I get the movie list to look like this screenshot (movie poster+fanart+plot)? Right now I have a movie list on the right hand side, and a picture of the movie poster on the left, but that's it. There is no plot or anything. I don't see any options in the skin settings to enable a view like this. I am using OSX, not sure if that matters or not.

There are 2 prerequisites

- movie info fetched (or populated movie library)
- enabled grid & fanart views in skin settings
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-09, 18:54)pecinko Wrote:

I currently have all movie information populated, and the grid&fanart view enabled. It's still only showing a movie list on the right, and a picture of the movie poster on the left. The plot and other information is missing.
(2013-05-10, 18:37)msarro Wrote: I currently have all movie information populated, and the grid&fanart view enabled. It's still only showing a movie list on the right, and a picture of the movie poster on the left. The plot and other information is missing.

Something is bad at your side, not in the skin. I need a debug log and much more info to understand what's that problem about.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-10, 21:14)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-05-10, 18:37)msarro Wrote: I currently have all movie information populated, and the grid&fanart view enabled. It's still only showing a movie list on the right, and a picture of the movie poster on the left. The plot and other information is missing.

Something is bad at your side, not in the skin. I need a debug log and much more info to understand what's that problem about.

I'll gladly provide the log, is there anything in particular you need me to capture doing while logging??
(2013-05-10, 18:37)msarro Wrote:
(2013-05-09, 18:54)pecinko Wrote:

I currently have all movie information populated, and the grid&fanart view enabled. It's still only showing a movie list on the right, and a picture of the movie poster on the left. The plot and other information is missing.
have you been through all the views looking for the one you want?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-05-11, 11:01)nickr Wrote:
(2013-05-10, 18:37)msarro Wrote:
(2013-05-09, 18:54)pecinko Wrote: There are 2 prerequisites

have you been through all the views looking for the one you want?

That was it! I completely missed that options dialog, thank you!
Hi!

How do I reinstall the skin? I accidentally deleted textures.bht and lost all of them. I tried resetting it to defaults, but it won't work. Thanks
(2013-05-17, 15:58)MarceFX Wrote: Hi!

How do I reinstall the skin? I accidentally deleted textures.bht and lost all of them. I tried resetting it to defaults, but it won't work. Thanks

Switch to the default skin, then uninstall it from setting > Appearance, only then you can reinstall!
(2013-05-17, 17:49)slukin Wrote:
(2013-05-17, 15:58)MarceFX Wrote: Hi!

Switch to the default skin, then uninstall it from setting > Appearance, only then you can reinstall!

Thank you :-)
Hi pecinko

I'm on Atv2 and I'm using your Quartz, I'm very happy with it because it's very stable and fast, I just love it but I'd like to make it look like the real thing....here's the idea; I've got the graphics of the stock iOS video player from plextv skin and I'd like to use it on your Quartz in order to achieve that almost perfect replica look, problem is i have no idea how to do it, can you help out, pls?

Thanks for everything!!!

@MarceFX, no prob...more than welcome!!!
Heh

You want to replace skin textures with the Apple originals?

I'm affraid you need to learn skinning in order to do it properly.
Umm I'll think you'll find Apple own the copyright on those images
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12