• 13(current)
Archive - old posts
Cant believe I didn't notice this sooner, just waned to say I adore this skin, it does almost everything right for me.

It runs like a dream on my Pivos XIOS in 1080p@60fps and if they had any sense they would pay/commission you to use it as it's default skin/ui.
Ver 0.2.9. (on GitHub)

Changes https://github.com/pecinko/skin.amber/commits/master
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Quick question pecinko, are you thinking of updating something in the tv-show/episode info page?

Cheers
(2013-05-22, 16:48)lysin Wrote: Quick question pecinko, are you thinking of updating something in the tv-show/episode info page?

What do you have in mind?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-21, 21:02)miappa Wrote: You can set this in home.xml yourself if you want.
Add the following in the submenu section (preferably after Search in the Videos section):
Code:
<item id="9998" description="Update">
<visible>Container(300).HasFocus(3)</visible>
<label>Update</label>
<onclick>UpdateLibrary(video)</onclick>
</item>

<item id="9999" description="Clean">
<visible>Container(300).HasFocus(3)</visible>
<label>Clean</label>
<onclick>CleanLibrary(video)</onclick>
</item>
Very good, works well. Hope it could be a part of the skin in future Smile
(2013-05-22, 17:06)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-05-22, 16:48)lysin Wrote: Quick question pecinko, are you thinking of updating something in the tv-show/episode info page?

What do you have in mind?

Info page is one of the few pages we (my family) actually use and it would be nice to see it get a quick makeover to keep up with the rest of the skin undergoing development.

Maybe updating some textures and reevaluate some of the empty space. I'm sorry but I'm not much of a creative guy... Tongue

Anyway, keep up the amazing work

EDIT: On GIT version 0.2.9, Pause info disappeared (I mean the time-bar and the toolbar saying "Paused"). Also there is no seekbar after seeking forward/backwards!
Not sure if it's clear in this picture, but the keyboard input panel seems to have its text squashed horizontally in the latest dev version

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3244...6%2022.jpg

I've also noticed a very slight delay when exiting out of tv / movie views, whereby the cover images disappear before the gradient bar sat behind them (hope that makes sense!)
Thanks Pecinko, I use your Quartz3 and Amber skins..only see the "Shared..." items on the Amber skin.

Since Hippojay is on holidays I guess we'll just sit tight until he's back and onboard again...

Thanks for letting me know...
(2013-05-22, 16:14)pecinko Wrote: Ver 0.2.9. (on GitHub)

Changes https://github.com/pecinko/skin.amber/commits/master

Nice work Pecinko, love the new music OSD ... i wonder where you got that brillant idea from Wink

Again, congrats on the skin, it's so smooth, beautiful and easy to use.

Quick question/request : in the big list view for albums, there is a nice thumbnail (album art) on every line...could it be possible to have this for artists view (big list), with artists thumbs (along with an option to select fanart/thumbnail on the left side, like in big list albums view) ?
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
@Sabish, perhaps you can help him to implement the slide view from reFocus :)
That would really finish this skin for me :)
(2013-05-05, 12:01)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 12:15)Sabish Wrote: Fanart view is perfect, but i couldn't help but do a "stage" overlay (along with some opacity on the top bar) : it looks like this :

Yup, I've considered something like that but I felt that reflections would be needed and I wanted to avoid that for couple of reasons.

May i ask for wich reasons ? (Just curious) ..i just got back to reloaded to check it out : too bad you ditched it, it was really looking awesome !

(2013-05-23, 10:24)Eoghlear Wrote: @Sabish, perhaps you can help him to implement the slide view from reFocus Smile
That would really finish this skin for me Smile

Smile But there was a similar view in reloaded (called "slide" if i recall), that didn't make it to amber, so i guess Pecinko didn't want to include it for some reason.
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2013-05-23, 10:24)Eoghlear Wrote: @Sabish, perhaps you can help him to implement the slide view from reFocus :)
That would really finish this skin for me :)

:) But there was a similar view in reloaded (called "slide" if i recall), that didn't make it to amber, so i guess Pecinko didn't want to include it for some reason.
[/quote]

Never used reloaded. Will check this to see how it looks. And then try to convince him to add it again :)
Hi Pecinko, the skin is any day better!
I think i've found a little bug: in the "low list" view, at TvShows node, the button for going back is misaligned.
Thanks for your work.
Couple of small issues, other than that skin gets better and better.,

- Skin settings / home window does not jump from first item to last when pressing up, and vice versa
- If you enable concerts it won't show the stats, only the background
- Music video stats are visible when videos is focused, even after enabling concerts. Also, the label syntax is not quite right, you can see the color=grey..
Is github the only way to get the latest releases . I got mine first version of amber from the wip skins repo.

Any chance of moving the home menu items ? There are plenty available which is great but they don't allow me to order the new ones the way I want. Also, can video node be an option for the custom menu buttons as well ?

Great light skin I want to use on my Xios boxes and most likely replace aeon nos on my htpc to allow consistency across the house.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10