• 15(current)
Archive - old posts
@toiva

My personal choice would be recent movies and in progress (on deck) tv shows but we can make this optional in settings.
(2013-05-24, 19:08)pecinko Wrote: @toiva

My personal choice would be recent movies and in progress (on deck) tv shows but we can make this optional in settings.

Thank you, i was just thinking about this last night, is this possible/in the plans?

And i just wanted to let you know how much i love this skin, it's nothing short of amazing!
(2013-05-24, 16:28)lysin Wrote:
(2013-05-24, 16:25)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-05-24, 16:23)lysin Wrote: pecinko, what about "Pause" info / seekbars?
DId you removed them on purpose?

No, what's happening? Please test on 12.2 and in Confluence as well Smile

EDIT: All working fine here.

You're right, my raspi just decided to stop showing those. Tested on my Macbook and all is fine.

Now I feel like an idiot.

EDIT: Removed and updated Amber on my Pi. Confluence shows seekbars but Amber doesn't. Can't figure it out why. If someone with a Pi can confirm all is working fine on their end I would be grateful.

Thanks

I'm running a Pi and have noticed this with the latest dev version as well. Have reverted to the previous dev version for now.

Another slight issue I've noticed, which I don't know if is related to the skin or to xbmc in general, is caching of favourites in shelf mode:
Two of my favourites (a random films smart playlist, and a simpleplaylists generated 'watchlist') often seem to get cached when accessing through the shelf. i.e. the random playlist doesn't randomise, and new items added to the simpleplaylist don't appear. Visiting the items in question through the normal browse method refreshes them for the next time I access them through the shelf. Based on that it seems there must be some caching going on somewhere.
Is this a case of the skin, or xbmc, or the OS itself (raspbmc) caching the items? Is there a way that anyone is aware of to tell the system to never cache items accessed through the shelf?
(2013-05-25, 14:10)bigwillch Wrote: I'm running a Pi and have noticed this with the latest dev version as well. Have reverted to the previous dev version for now.

That won't help fix the issue. I can't reproduce this problem at my side thus I'm unable to troubleshot. I didn't touch that part of the skin in latest commits, as far as I remember.

Quote:Another slight issue I've noticed, which I don't know if is related to the skin or to xbmc in general, is caching of favourites in shelf mode:
Two of my favourites (a random films smart playlist, and a simpleplaylists generated 'watchlist') often seem to get cached when accessing through the shelf. i.e. the random playlist doesn't randomise, and new items added to the simpleplaylist don't appear. Visiting the items in question through the normal browse method refreshes them for the next time I access them through the shelf. Based on that it seems there must be some caching going on somewhere.
Is this a case of the skin, or xbmc, or the OS itself (raspbmc) caching the items? Is there a way that anyone is aware of to tell the system to never cache items accessed through the shelf?

Skin is telling XBMC that shelf items should be pre-loaded; caching is done by XBMC.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-25, 14:10)bigwillch Wrote: I'm running a Pi and have noticed this with the latest dev version as well. Have reverted to the previous dev version for now.

I'm also own RPi, what bug are you talking about?

Pecinko, after every song focus shifts from Player to Weather. Is this a feature or a bug?
(2013-05-25, 20:24)relyter Wrote:

I'm also own RPi, what bug are you talking about?

Pecinko, after every song focus shifts from Player to Weather. Is this a feature or a bug?

That looks like RPi "feature" to me. It stays on player for me...
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-25, 20:39)pecinko Wrote: That looks like RPi "feature" to me. It stays on player for me...

Yeah, it stay on Windows too. OK, nvm.
Love this skin. Do you take donations ?
(2013-05-25, 11:19)Diazz Wrote:
(2013-05-24, 19:08)pecinko Wrote: @toiva

Thank you, i was just thinking about this last night, is this possible/in the plans?

And i just wanted to let you know how much i love this skin, it's nothing short of amazing!

That sounds great guys!

It is the main reason i'm still on QuartzReloaded Wink.

I'll keep checking this thread and if you need any testing, i'm available Smile
(2013-05-27, 13:34)Smobbo Wrote: It is the main reason i'm still on QuartzReloaded Wink.

Doesn't Reloaded show regular recently added? Smile

(2013-05-26, 03:49)dalben Wrote: Love this skin. Do you take donations ?

If more users would be interested in donating it could be useful if I would have RPi to test on, BUT I would feel too obliged after accepting it and I have a life, work and 3 kids.

Thus, it's probably not a good idea.

(2013-05-25, 21:10)relyter Wrote: Yeah, it stay on Windows too. OK, nvm.

Looks like you can do some skinning. Care to troubleshoot that issue?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-28, 11:44)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-05-25, 21:10)relyter Wrote: Yeah, it stay on Windows too. OK, nvm.

Looks like you can do some skinning. Care to troubleshoot that issue?

You are thinking too highly about my skinning skills Smile. But i can try to troubleshoot, however i have no idea what to do.
perfect skin, looks amazing.. runs great on raspberry pi. and on every other xbmc install in the house..only one thing i miss.. the ability to press the "sheft" on the home menu on a touchscreen. not a big problem for me but could see it being nice to have on tablets and phones..
(2013-05-28, 22:27)Mrmills Wrote: perfect skin, looks amazing.. runs great on raspberry pi. and on every other xbmc install in the house..only one thing i miss.. the ability to press the "sheft" on the home menu on a touchscreen. not a big problem for me but could see it being nice to have on tablets and phones..

This was fairly simple to add - it's on GitHub. Nice to hear skin is usable on touch screens although it was not skinned that way.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

thanks! that was quick Wink . dont know about all touchscreens but it runs great on my samsung note 2 phone.
pecinko - a big thanks for this skin - looks great and runs super smooth on my Pi's and ATV 2's

Big thumbs up here.
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10