• 52(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-05-28, 23:05)skelfbsfb Wrote: Syborg I was not asked for my user name or password?

You need to enter your username and password into the settings of skygo launcher
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-05-29, 04:34)syborg Wrote:
(2013-05-28, 23:05)skelfbsfb Wrote: Syborg I was not asked for my user name or password?

You need to enter your username and password into the settings of skygo launcher

Thanks mate I will do this.

Once I done this it went through the same process only difference was after the logging in part it went and asked me to go verification and enter these characters, but it won't let me enter anything or come out of this.
Ensure you click remember me or log me in automatically.

Use the skygo launch

= PROFIT!
(2013-05-30, 09:26)nick w Wrote: Log into SkyGo via Chrome or IE
Ensure you click remember me or log me in automatically.

Use the skygo launch

= PROFIT!

Tried still experiencing the same issues. Guess I will just ave to wait until its a full repo. Thanks anyway for all the help given. Just wish there was a video showing from start to finish on how to do.
Can you log in via Chrome or IE to Sky go ok?
Installed the correct Silverlight plugin?

N
(2013-05-30, 14:55)nick w Wrote: Can you log in via Chrome or IE to Sky go ok?

N

Yes I can log in via Chrome and I have installed the latest silver light plugin.
(2013-05-30, 15:36)skelfbsfb Wrote:

N

Yes I can log in via Chrome and I have installed the latest silver light plugin.

WRONG!!!

In the thread, somewhere hidden in the 78 pages is a couple of links to an older version of Silverlight which is required for the addin...

Have a google mate, you cant use the latest one, you need the recommended one!

N
Thanks for getting back to me. Here is a link to my log, not really sure where to look for those file names. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=23525
(2013-05-31, 13:13)nick w Wrote:
(2013-05-30, 15:36)skelfbsfb Wrote:

N

WRONG!!!

In the thread, somewhere hidden in the 78 pages is a couple of links to an older version of Silverlight which is required for the addin...

Have a google mate, you cant use the latest one, you need the recommended one!

N

Will change this. Thanks.
Silverlight - correct version is here:

http://sdrv.ms/ZebeSk
(2013-06-01, 09:37)nick w Wrote: Silverlight - correct version is here:

http://sdrv.ms/ZebeSk

Thank you appreciated.

Tried mate but still not working. Thanks once again for all your help. I will just need tow aunt until a full repo comes available.
Hi there,

Thought I would just post a quick thank you for getting this working. I followed the instructions on the first page, and once the 64bit version of Silverlight was installed (I already had the 32bit but I'm on Windows 7 x64 so I presume that's why it chose the 64-bit version), it worked fine, apart from the fact that I just could not work out how to change the channels. Finally worked out that everytime I ran the program, the mouse was being dragged to the top left corner and would not budge.

I changed the setting in the .cfg file that hid the mouse pointer and that regained control, but I guess I can live with the pointer not disappearing.

Any plans to add the on-demand content, or is that going to be too tricky?
Can I just see if I have done this correctly.

I downloaded all the files from the first page to a folder on desk top. I then changed the skygo cdg file with my user name and password. I then copied the files to my root directory©. I the clicked on skygocache.bat file runme and skygo goes into connecting to sky go then logging in and stays like this.

I'm now getting a pop up with security alert
The identity of this website or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified.
If I use this version 1.43b has full tv listing on launch I get into skygo went clicked but if I go through xbmc it gets stuck at logging in.
I have now managed to get this to wrk but when I click on movies it says I need to be a customer, which I am.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4