• 35(current)
WIP Avalon
(2013-03-10, 22:20)Bkam Wrote: Yea as that Smile thx alot mate , I like to have my new tv serie and movies as fanart on the home screen Smile
Will it change on a intervall like every 3-5s ?

anyway you are doing a really nice job with both your skin mate Smile

Thx bro! Big Grin

(2013-03-11, 00:20)Warter Wrote: Looks great the new Avalon Reload. Did you have time to fix the font problem with some accent's letter?

Merci! Current I´m looking for a freeware font creator but until I have not found a good resolution Confused.
In Arial are all accent´s include? So I can copy it to Avalon-Typ font
Thumbs Up 
(2013-03-11, 00:20)reazorFX Wrote: Merci! Current I´m looking for a freeware font creator but until I have not found a good resolution Confused.
In Arial are all accent´s include? So I can copy it to Avalon-Typ font

As far as I know Arial contains all accents. Thanks.
Hi!
I'm courious to ask you about the audio led.
I've seen on this forum that the original avalon skin for mediaportal, in the dialog of the single movie show the different language of the movie and the subtitles. I imagine that could be very difficult the replace it, but as I suggested you could be cool the have a led whith a diferent color if multi audio and multisub is available.
I think by the way that tha arial is the best font you can use!

Cheers
Hi guys,

as some know I build a house and this weekend I´ll will be move to the new house Image
Do not be disappointed if you hear anything from me. I have till no internet.

best greetz form Germany
cu with brand-new internet... if it work... Image
I have a small bonus:

For those how wan´t try out I have a alpha version of Avalon Reload.
Note: It´s realy alpha some dialogs not finish and not all functions are include (widget, views, ...)

http://code.google.com/p/reazorfx/downloads/list

enjoy
Any new updates? I finally got a digital antenna and would love to have live tv/pvr working in my favorite skin! (does it work in the reloaded alpha?)
(2013-04-11, 03:12)Icarus3000 Wrote: Any new updates? I finally got a digital antenna and would love to have live tv/pvr working in my favorite skin! (does it work in the reloaded alpha?)

It´s planned! Give me some time. Not presently sorry.
Update to 0.2.2.

Now most dialogs are finish. I think Avalon work fine. And realy smooth. The code is beyond more and more reworked. I have only one view at moment and only the new movie widget for the tryout.

So bug hunting can begin. Please test it and report me.
After bug hunting i can begin whith the new views and widget thinks.

enjoy and thank Big Grin
google code will not upload correct I´ll try it later Sad

EDIT: online Big Grin
(2013-01-27, 08:18)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 08:51)ialand Wrote: Ok, this just appeared out of nowhere and I am LOVING IT!!

I have but one request (and if I missed it, but apologies).. Could you make the "XBMC recommended.." block optional on the home screen, slide the menu over to the right and make the whole background image visible?

GREAT WORK!

thx mate.
I know wath you mean i have play around but im whit the result not so happy.

maybe this look?

You ever get anywhere on this? This is one step from becoming my default skin, and that's the step Smile Smile Smile
(2013-04-18, 04:17)ialand Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 08:18)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 08:51)ialand Wrote: Ok, this just appeared out of nowhere and I am LOVING IT!!

I have but one request (and if I missed it, but apologies).. Could you make the "XBMC recommended.." block optional on the home screen, slide the menu over to the right and make the whole background image visible?

GREAT WORK!

thx mate.
I know wath you mean i have play around but im whit the result not so happy.

maybe this look?

You ever get anywhere on this? This is one step from becoming my default skin, and that's the step Smile Smile Smile

I´m current work on Avalon Reload it would be a nice alternative home menu Smile
so, has this skin died? Sad (over a month since last mention)
(2013-05-29, 23:24)ialand Wrote: so, has this skin died? Sad (over a month since last mention)

do not worry Big Grin It is still in development, I´m current work on it.

greetz
reazorFX
Reazorfx any new views for movies or tv shows? I really like your skins but the thing that's is holding me of is the lack of views , I don't want the same views in movies and tv show because then it feels like its the same thing ( perhaps a banner view for tv shows ). i hope you understands what I am trying to say other than that your are doing a really nice work with all of your skin mate Smile
(2013-05-30, 20:29)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-05-29, 23:24)ialand Wrote: so, has this skin died? :( (over a month since last mention)

do not worry :grin: It is still in development, I´m current work on it.

greetz
reazorFX

Well at least it's not a parrot pinin' for the fjords :-)
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20