• 139(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
(2013-06-05, 17:20)rbej Wrote: I see only fps:8.14. This is GUI speed.

XBMC wiki says that the "O" shortcut "Displays CPU usage & video diagnostic info".

So, it should be video info and not gui.
Also, this wasn't happening before.

edit: Either way, video is not affected so...
Try oficiall OpenElec build and see.

(2013-06-05, 17:24)lysin Wrote: XBMC wiki says that the "O" shortcut "Displays CPU usage & video diagnostic info".

It's the update rate of the GUI on the Pi. Always has been.
Because the GPU renders the video directly xbmc doesn't even know when the video frames render.

On most other plaforms the video is rendered as part of the GUI, so this matches the video frame rate.
(2013-06-05, 17:30)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-06-05, 17:24)lysin Wrote: XBMC wiki says that the "O" shortcut "Displays CPU usage & video diagnostic info".

It's the update rate of the GUI on the Pi. Always has been.
Because the GPU renders the video directly xbmc doesn't even know when the video frames render.

On most other plaforms the video is rendered as part of the GUI, so this matches the video frame rate.

Ok.

Thanks for the explanation popcornmix.

Cheers and keep up the good work
Hello rbej,

first of all thanks for all your work.
Can say your latest Gotham Branch works really brillat so far Big Grin

two thinks i noticed and have little probs.

Can´t set correct time (timezone) from settings and,

my PVR (Argus) Channel list is flippt. (can remeber in old builds when trying to switch channels over the pvr menu with up down buttons all where reversed)

... so it tryed to reset the pvr database, but there is no button anymore :o

otherwise, all works very,very good for me
this is a great Build !!!!

edit:
Argus TV stops playing on comercial spots (works now after reseting PVR Data)
to edit timezone change guisetting file
to reset pvr database delete TV22.db
I found out that the R820T tuner in DVB stick RTL2832u has officially been added to kernel 3.10rc. I'm looking forward to it!!!

(2013-06-02, 07:13)rbej Wrote: This patch is not working without proper configuration linux.arm.conf in OpenElec. Support device Rtl2832 must be enable in this file:

https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/...x.arm.conf
I testet the new build from Rbej, and I now see, that subtitels, that is normaly is missing on Chapter change/shift, is working now, when playing DVD/MPEG2/VOB/ISO files :-)

But I now having starting/play problem, when starting ISO files. I have to do a "fastforward" or "reverse", to get the movie to start.
Allso when I stop a movie, to see it later (Resume from x:xx:xx), I have to do the same trix again, to get the movie running.

Allso missing "timezone" settings.

I updated the Rbej build, on OpenElec 3.0.3 official build.
Timezones are not missing. The new gotham version has a new menu where you can select the level of options (in this case, you need advanced).

Just change to confluence, go to locale settings, press left and choose advanced/expert.
(2013-06-06, 17:23)lysin Wrote: Timezones are not missing. The new gotham version has a new menu where you can select the level of options (in this case, you need advanced).

Just change to confluence, go to locale settings, press left and choose advanced.

Thanks Lysin.

I found the Advanced setting now. But the Timezone is grey-out. And the clock in XBMC, is showing UTC time in Denmark.
Timezone not working on Gotham. You must manual edited timezone in guisettings.

(2013-06-06, 17:55)delinend Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 17:23)lysin Wrote: Timezones are not missing. The new gotham version has a new menu where you can select the level of options (in this case, you need advanced).

Just change to confluence, go to locale settings, press left and choose advanced.

Thanks Lysin.

I found the Advanced setting now. But the Timezone is grey-out. And the clock in XBMC, is showing UTC time in Denmark.

(2013-06-06, 18:02)rbej Wrote: Timezone not working on Gotham. You must manual edited timezone in guisettings.

That's weird. It's working fine here.

=\

Delete Guisettings and see. Now timezone working because you updated to Gotham from Frodo.

(2013-06-06, 18:16)rbej Wrote: Delete Guisettings and see.

Nope, still working after deleting guisettings.

Timezone was greyed out until I chose my country, just like first time. Then I was able to pick my timezone.
Maybe timezone working only when set English language and broken when set other language. I must check it.

Do you have working properly reboot and shoutdown??. Sometimes (too often) when i get reboot or shoutdown i have only xmbc restart.

(2013-06-06, 18:24)rbej Wrote: Maybe timezone working only when set English language and broken when set other language. I must check it.

I think it has something to do with the timezone country. Some allow us to pick timezones, others don't. In my case (Portugal) I can choose between 3 different timezones (Lisbon, Madeira and Azores).

If I copy delinend settings, (including Danish language) it doesn't let me pick timezone for Denmark (maybe it has only 1?).

If I choose Portugal, then I'm able to choose wich timezone I want.

Edit: Yes, I fully rebooted after deleting guisettings.

This pi was set up yesterday for the first time with your gotham build.
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12