• 140(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
(2013-06-06, 18:02)rbej Wrote: Timezone not working on Gotham. You must manual edited timezone in guisettings.

Okay. Thanks :-)
Strange issue here...........I can't update the normale way. It's impossible to upload the system file in .update folder..........it goes to 41% and then stops
(2013-06-06, 20:51)misa Wrote: Strange issue here...........I can't update the normale way. It's impossible to upload the system file in .update folder..........it goes to 41% and then stops

Do you have enough space?
(2013-06-06, 20:52)lysin Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 20:51)misa Wrote: Strange issue here...........I can't update the normale way. It's impossible to upload the system file in .update folder..........it goes to 41% and then stops

Do you have enough space?

Yes......(I thinks so).......it's a normal update to SD card (SSH into Pi and upload to .update)......but I want to check if that's a possibilty.........can you tell me how or do I have to empty some folders?
Look on your System Info -> Storage page - what are the figures for the /storage partition? You need at least 200MB space available.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-06-06, 21:18)MilhouseVH Wrote: Look on your System Info -> Storage page - what are the figures for the /storage partition? You need at least 200MB space available.

/dev/mmcblk0p1 size 127.7M available 103.4M
dev/mmcblk0p2 size 793.9M available 718.7M
(2013-06-06, 22:27)misa Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 21:18)MilhouseVH Wrote: Look on your System Info -> Storage page - what are the figures for the /storage partition? You need at least 200MB space available.

/dev/mmcblk0p1 size 127.7M available 103.4M
dev/mmcblk0p2 size 793.9M available 718.7M

I always use SDFormatter before I install a new IMG on my SD Cards. Just to be sure, so there is no MBR or other "things" on the Card :-) Maybe I'm wrong, and it's not necessary. https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/
Remember to set "Format size adjustment" to ON, in the "Option" menu.
Anyboddy knows, where I can find the "Enable LCD/VFD" setting? Normaly i Frodo, it was under "Settings - System - Video output"
I have tryed "Advanced" and "Expert" view, but no luke.

I can also see, that the LCDproc is missing in the Rbej image.
Updated Gotham Branch

- updated Xbmc Gotham (06.06.2013)

- updated firmware and kernel (back to 3.9.4)

- updated new clock for OmxPlayer

- Optionally allow caching for all network streams, including those on LAN (via new advanced setting 'alwaysforcebuffer').

Please add alwaysforcebuffer=true to advencedsettings if you want cache all network streams.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1393759

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/26655255/file.html

(2013-06-07, 09:30)delinend Wrote: Anyboddy knows, where I can find the "Enable LCD/VFD" setting? Normaly i Frodo, it was under "Settings - System - Video output"
I have tryed "Advanced" and "Expert" view, but no luke.

I can also see, that the LCDproc is missing in the Rbej image.

LCDproc is not supported in Xbmc Gotham.

(2013-06-06, 17:20)delinend Wrote: I testet the new build from Rbej, and I now see, that subtitels, that is normaly is missing on Chapter change/shift, is working now, when playing DVD/MPEG2/VOB/ISO files :-)

But I now having starting/play problem, when starting ISO files. I have to do a "fastforward" or "reverse", to get the movie to start.
Allso when I stop a movie, to see it later (Resume from x:xx:xx), I have to do the same trix again, to get the movie running.

Allso missing "timezone" settings.

I updated the Rbej build, on OpenElec 3.0.3 official build.

I can see this effect with ISO files. WiIl investigate this weekend.
(2013-06-07, 12:01)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 17:20)delinend Wrote: I testet the new build from Rbej, and I now see, that subtitels, that is normaly is missing on Chapter change/shift, is working now, when playing DVD/MPEG2/VOB/ISO files :-)

But I now having starting/play problem, when starting ISO files. I have to do a "fastforward" or "reverse", to get the movie to start.
Allso when I stop a movie, to see it later (Resume from x:xx:xx), I have to do the same trix again, to get the movie running.

Allso missing "timezone" settings.

I updated the Rbej build, on OpenElec 3.0.3 official build.

I can see this effect with ISO files. WiIl investigate this weekend.

Yes. Thanks :-)

ISO has still problem starting. They offen hangs on 3 or 7 sec's, at the beginning of the movie.
And I can't "Resume from x:xx:xx", when I want to see the movie later.

But great news... The subtitle problem on chapter shift, is gone now. Works great :-) Also with "Rbej-Version-Gotham-Branch(07.06.2013)".

Thanks to all for huge help. :-)
Maybe a stupid question........but where to download a image file from RBEJ...to copy to my SD card...........I am not meaning the other files that you drop in your .update folder....but a complete image
(2013-06-07, 22:01)misa Wrote: Maybe a stupid question........but where to download a image file from RBEJ...to copy to my SD card...........I am not meaning the other files that you drop in your .update folder....but a complete image

There is no "complete" image for RBEJ. Instead, use a stock OpenELEC image, then upgrade it to RBEJ by dropping the RBEJ files into the update folder.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
For those who are using rbej's generously shared work with his Gotham releases how do you find the general performance compared to the OpenELEC frodo release....?
Having only recently bought a Pi mine seems stable running overclocked at 900mhz and, as yet, I have not experienced any SD card corruption on my class 10 card. There are slight delays accessing some menus but other than that it is fine steaming from my Server, via a wired Ethernet connection, whilst playing of SD or 1080p material.
So I am a little curious as to how the Gotham builds are performing on the Pi for those who are using them....?
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12