• 18(current)
Archive - old posts
(2013-06-09, 14:18)pecinko Wrote: BTW Original question remains unanswered - what about missing seekbar labels on some of RPi installs, it that fixed now?

I'm sorry, I sort of missed this one.
Yes, the problem is solved. But I think it was never Amber's fault. Since I updated my Pi to latest Gotham dev version 3 days ago, the problem is gone.

I'm sorry but I thought this has been reported earlier!
(2013-06-09, 14:18)pecinko Wrote: OK, all should be fixed now on Git.

I have removed BigList for now - I'm not happy with current looks so it's out until I rework it.

Home menu looks will vary depending of label length, thats not a bug Smile And with latest fixes in place my CPU is below 10% Thanks for testing.

BTW Original question remains unanswered - what about missing seekbar labels on some of RPi installs, it that fixed now?

Thank you. I have 20-25% idling on home screen, skin is much faster now.

Did you do something with "Player" entry on home? I have it enabled in settings, but don't see it.
I believe player only shows up if something is playing
(2013-06-10, 17:23)bigwillch Wrote: I believe player only shows up if something is playing

Exactly Smile. I have music played and no Player.
Player is gone from main bar, yes. I forgot to remove it from the skin settings as well, unfortunately.

Music visualisation or video player are shown in the background (if you enable it in settings), you just won't have "player" item in the main bar.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Love the skin !

But the player doesn't show up, eg when playing music: I only see the title/album of what's playing in the top left corner.
"Background music visualization/video player on home screen" is enabled.
Best skin for the Raspberry, so far!!!

Sorry, if this was asked already a hundred times: Will you add more information about videofiles to the various infoscreens (like: 1080, mkv, DVD, and so on)Huh?

Thanks for your hard work.
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
(2013-06-13, 17:04)Ceeke Wrote: Love the skin !

But the player doesn't show up, eg when playing music: I only see the title/album of what's playing in the top left corner.
"Background music visualization/video player on home screen" is enabled.

Come on! Read just one post back!
I did

- Played music
- Played a movie
- Settings are correct

I don't see the player in the background; only the topleft with name of thus said movie or music.

With player I assume you'll see the necessary buttons:
- play
- pauze
- forward
- etc

Not only the title and minutes played.
edit: skin is running on Xbmc (windows), OpenElec and Xbian: same issue
But the player was removed as said couple of posts back??

"Player is gone from main bar, yes. I forgot to remove it from the skin settings as well, unfortunately.

Music visualisation or video player are shown in the background (if you enable it in settings), you just won't have "player" item in the main bar. "
Player is gone from main bar; yes, as in not a menu item like Music, TV Shows etc, correct ?

"video player are shown in the background"
That's my question; where is it ?

Or there's a typo in that sentence: video PLAY are shown in the background.
watch gallery
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yes pecinko

I see the visualisation and movie in the background playing, that's not the problem.
However I assumed that with this sentence "Music visualisation or video player are shown in the background (if you enable it in settings), you just won't have "player" item in the main bar."

There was one way to see player buttons like this in the background somewhere.

It seems you meant Music visualisation or video play are shown in the background (if you enable it in settings), you just won't have "player" item in the main bar."
There's no player controls in main menu. Navigate to fullscreen video or music visualisation screen (i.e. press Back/Tab/ESC on home) and press Menu.

BTW why don't you use keyboard shortcuts or remote buttons for play/pause/next/prev?
Is it possible to deactivate the scrolling of "Zusammenstellung" ("Sets" in English), which is shown below Movies on the media bar? This is the reason my raspberry runs with full cpu power resulting in high temperatures, whenever I'm on the Movies field.

Thank you in advance!
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10