• 54(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-06-10, 09:35)nick w Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 18:27)Evilsatan Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 12:36)sasagr Wrote: Hello. This is the first time I read this thread and I m seeing that it seems a not easy, straight forward standard plugin installation and it requires a few pre-requitrements to be able to work.
I do not know if these pre-requirements are still in place (explorer, silverlight,...) and I want to ask a straight question to whom it may give me a reply.
Does it work with a XBMC for iPad or Raspberry PI?

I m asking because I m not able to try it myself in these days.

thanks to advise
regards

I can say with almost certainty that it will not work as it appears to rely on IE to load the player, someone else may be able to correct me if I am wrong though Smile

I found it easy. Follow the instructions and crack on!
i got it working a couple of times for my machines running XBMC

The one point missing is it requires a specific Silverlight version!

But have you had it working on the Pi or ipad? I didn't think this would be possible.
Thats not possible.......
This is just for a windows machine
That's what I thought, the question I was responding to was asking about it on those devices Smile
Sorry :S
Didnt read that!

N
Thanks for the answer.

I must say that it is a pity that it cannot run on other OS rather than Windows but what to say... better than nothing.
Is this still in active development? Just strange that none of the developers seem to have posted in this thread for a while.
Yeah still here - just swamped with stuff at the moment - will come back to it in the near future.
Apologies for a lack of presence - just a lot going on.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-06-11, 23:54)syborg Wrote: Yeah still here - just swamped with stuff at the moment - will come back to it in the near future.

Wow that's a quick reply!!!
Thanks
N
(2013-06-11, 23:54)syborg Wrote: Yeah still here - just swamped with stuff at the moment - will come back to it in the near future.

Good to know, thanks - this add-on is so close to being great it would be a shame if it stopped now. How about mjeyre - he's been awol even longer?
Hi,

I have followed the instructions and everything appears to work almost perfectly apart from when i launch a channel from with in xbmc i get the logging in and then the channel displays but then xbmc grabs focus and jumps on top of skygo i can alt+tab back to it but it lasts 5 seconds before xbmc grabs focus again and jumps back to the top. This is the same for full screen and windowed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon
hey guys, sorry lot on my plate as of may, home and work wise. I check the forum every so often. Apologies for not giving any input.

Thanks Mr N for your help in supporting the thread. Il be back ...lol

(2013-06-12, 23:44)si_wattsy Wrote: Hi,

I have followed the instructions and everything appears to work almost perfectly apart from when i launch a channel from with in xbmc i get the logging in and then the channel displays but then xbmc grabs focus and jumps on top of skygo i can alt+tab back to it but it lasts 5 seconds before xbmc grabs focus again and jumps back to the top. This is the same for full screen and windowed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

do you install the xbmc focus file i included at the start of the thread?

This keeps the skygo in focus :Smile
Glad everyone is still here Smile

The first post mentions that some people have the latest version working with keyboard or remote - is that actually true though? I have the latest version and it works perfectly in every other way, but keyboard/remote definitely don't do anything - am I missing something somewhere?
(2013-06-13, 19:03)Donkeyfumbler Wrote: Glad everyone is still here :)

The first post mentions that some people have the latest version working with keyboard or remote - is that actually true though? I have the latest version and it works perfectly in every other way, but keyboard/remote definitely don't do anything - am I missing something somewhere?

Have you tried the modded version of tvguide you can find it my repo
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I've got the modded version of TVGuide working thanks (apart from the fact that it seems to lose the icons each time it updates the schedule) and using the keyboard or remote works in that just fine - I can move up and down and select the channel, at which point SkyGO opens and starts playing but it always opens at the same channel (Sky 1 or Sky Atlantic - can't quite remember which). The keyboard/remote don't work in SkyGO - I have to use the mouse to change the channel to the one I want (i.e. the one I picked in TVGuide).
(2013-06-13, 23:43)Donkeyfumbler Wrote: I've got the modded version of TVGuide working thanks (apart from the fact that it seems to lose the icons each time it updates the schedule) and using the keyboard or remote works in that just fine - I can move up and down and select the channel, at which point SkyGO opens and starts playing but it always opens at the same channel (Sky 1 or Sky Atlantic - can't quite remember which). The keyboard/remote don't work in SkyGO - I have to use the mouse to change the channel to the one I want (i.e. the one I picked in TVGuide).

Yeah im aware of the icon issue - wouldve liked to had that done in the last release but i didnt have time will be fixed going forward.! Its weird that it opens at the wrong channel - does it do this if you open the channels direct from the skygo launcher?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4