• 142(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
Here my test report, of Rbej last build (OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Rbej-Version-Gotham-Branch(10.06.2013).tar.bz2)

* Menu navigation very fast now.
* The LCDproc server, is now back in the Gotham build, and I can now use my LCD display Again, with the XBMC.lcdproc.py addon :-)
* Still problem to select the right Time zone, for some countries (ex. Danish). The time is showing in UTC/GTM.

To Popcornmix:
Regarding the video start/resume problems, I se the same problem with TS files (TransportStream container).

Thanks for all your great Works.

Best regards.
(2013-06-12, 07:42)delinend Wrote: Regarding the video start/resume problems, I se the same problem with TS files (TransportStream container).

A sample would be useful.
(2013-06-12, 07:42)delinend Wrote: Here my test report, of Rbej last build (OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Rbej-Version-Gotham-Branch(10.06.2013).tar.bz2)

* Menu navigation very fast now.
* The LCDproc server, is now back in the Gotham build, and I can now use my LCD display Again, with the XBMC.lcdproc.py addon :-)
* Still problem to select the right Time zone, for some countries (ex. Danish). The time is showing in UTC/GTM.

To Popcornmix:
Regarding the video start/resume problems, I se the same problem with TS files (TransportStream container).

Thanks for all your great Works.

Best regards.

Arr just found another thing..

I have installed a Edimax EW-7811Un, that normal works fine with OpenElec 3.0.5. But I can't get it to work, in Rbej build.
Under OpenElec OS settings, I have seleted "WLAN" and "wlan0", SSID and wpa2 ect. But the Wifi Network is not working: Normaly no problem in OpenElec official build.

Have tryet deleting guisettings.xml.. but no luck.

Any ideas ?

Best regards
The Edimax Wifi stick also didn't work for me in the last frodo builds aswell.

With official and dev builds there are no problems.
I'm also having this issue with both the latest Frodo and Gotham. Currently installing a dev build to see if I can fix this.
Updated Frodo Branch

- updated OpenElec revision (13.06.2013)

- updated firmware and kernel (3.9.5)

- updated librtmp (06.06.2013)

- updated PVR add-on (08.06.2013)

- few new fixes and patches for Xbmc

- remove Cache Network Redux

- Optionally allow caching for all network streams, including those on LAN (via new advanced setting 'alwaysforcebuffer').

Please add alwaysforcebuffer=true to advencedsettings if you want cache all network streams.

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/62496916/file.html

(2013-06-14, 11:46)rbej Wrote: Updated Frodo Branch

- updated OpenElec revision (13.06.2013)

- updated firmware and kernel (3.9.5)

- updated librtmp (06.06.2013)

- updated PVR add-on (08.06.2013)

- few new fixes and patches for Xbmc

- remove Cache Network Redux

- Optionally allow caching for all network streams, including those on LAN (via new advanced setting 'alwaysforcebuffer').

Please add alwaysforcebuffer=true to advencedsettings if you want cache all network streams.

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/62496916/file.html

Thanks rbej.

It's a Frodo branch. Does it contain the new (clock) omxplayer, from popcornmix ?

Best regards.
No. New clock is only for Gotham and NEVER will be adopted to Frodo. Too many changes in code.

(2013-06-14, 12:09)rbej Wrote: No. New clock is only for Gotham and NEVER will be adopted to Frodo. Too many changes in code.

Okay.. Thanks rbej.

I just tryed you new Frodo Branch, and the first I see, is that there is a NTP failt. The date and time, is not updating. All Networks is okay.
I updated from Openelec 3.0.5 official...

But I'll stay at you Gotham test Branch, because of the new omxplayer from popcornmix. It works great, but with minor errors :-)
I'm looking forward, to test the Next rbej-Gothan Branch from you, with the last fixes from popcornmix.

Thanks for all you work.

Best regards.
does anybody knows if the edimax 7811 is supported in the new build .
wasnt on 10/06 one.

Rbej , great work .
I tried last night and the edimax 7811 wasnt working for me.
(2013-06-14, 12:28)delinend Wrote:
(2013-06-14, 12:09)rbej Wrote: No. New clock is only for Gotham and NEVER will be adopted to Frodo. Too many changes in code.

Okay.. Thanks rbej.

I just tryed you new Frodo Branch, and the first I see, is that there is a NTP failt. The date and time, is not updating. All Networks is okay.
I updated from Openelec 3.0.5 official...

But I'll stay at you Gotham test Branch, because of the new omxplayer from popcornmix. It works great, but with minor errors :-)
I'm looking forward, to test the Next rbej-Gothan Branch from you, with the last fixes from popcornmix.

Thanks for all you work.

Best regards.

I've sorted the Time and Date fail by adding this:

#!/bin/sh
(sleep 30; \
/usr/sbin/ntpdate pool.ntp.org; \
)&

to autostart.sh

More on how to create update.sh here
(2013-06-15, 20:12)kataiba Wrote: I've sorted the Time and Date fail by adding this:

#!/bin/sh
(sleep 30; \
/usr/sbin/ntpdate pool.ntp.org; \
)&

to autostart.sh

More on how to create update.sh here

Rather than wait a fixed amount of time and hope it's long enough (which also requires you to fork a sub-process), the following autostart.sh is a better alternative when waiting for the network to come up...

Code:
#!/bin/sh
# Wait for the network to come up...
while [ -z "$(connmanctl state | grep State | grep -E "ready|online")" ]; do sleep 0.25; done; logger -t "$(basename $0)" "** Network is up **"

/usr/sbin/ntpdate pool.ntp.org
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks your one's better
OpenELEC 3.0.6.
I seem to have issues with the Power Off all of a sudden?
Power Off now only restarts XBMC. At the the first you try it.
Sounds familiar?
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12