• 147(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
(2013-06-20, 21:13)rbej Wrote: Updated Gotham Branch

- new version new clock for OmxPlayer (fix sub-test2.iso and some improvments to buffering when underrunning)

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/69438844/file.html

-black screen issue with tvheadend live tv is back
-audio/video sync issue with live tv
-Still changing channels in pvr menys if i press up or down
(2013-06-20, 22:18)Jönke Wrote: -black screen issue with tvheadend live tv is back

I was under the impression that tvheadend has never been reliable on Pi.
Do you believe there was a build when it was reliable? What build/builds were you happy with?
With the latest build im not able to start the VNSI-Plugin. It gives me "Unknown Error while loading plugin".
I Think FernetMenta changed something during the last days. Will there be a new release with that fixes?
PVR addons must be adopted to Gotham. Not Gotham to addons.

Hello rbej,

i tested your Gotham version compield Jun182013
and must say i love it. A/V synch is excelent with this build.
Everthing works fast and bootup is very fast. *nice job*
my argus tv works well too

only think: my network connection (LAN) breaks downs randomly, and olny thing can do is reboot.

got plans to build a own theme like latest Raspbmc version ?
No. I respect Xbmc team and oryginal theme.

me too !
but sams confluece theme is nice

im sure its easy to implemt if i want
@PeaceMkr fernetmenta pushed a fix for this the other day
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
Updated Gotham Branch

- updated Xbmc Gotham

- updated kernel to 3.9.7

- updated PVR addons

- updated Xvdr addons

- updated CEC

- updated librtmp

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/3975811/file.html

(2013-06-21, 21:41)Trickname Wrote: me too !

It's just a skin, so you can install it by using this link: http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/raspb...aspbmc.zip

Should even work on non-Raspberry Pi's
I don't think he's talking about Confluence but the new Raspbmc skin... no?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
(2013-06-21, 19:05)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-06-20, 22:18)Jönke Wrote: -black screen issue with tvheadend live tv is back

I was under the impression that tvheadend has never been reliable on Pi.
Do you believe there was a build when it was reliable? What build/builds were you happy with?

I had almost no black screen issue after this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1416820

This build OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Rbej-Version-Gotham-Branch(07.06.2013) works pretty good.

edit. my tvheadend server is NOT running on raspberry.

-No black screen issue with tvheadend live tv
-No problems with changing channels in pvr menys if i press up or down
(2013-06-21, 21:41)Trickname Wrote: me too !

as i can see the biggest change there are a different background and different colors. to change the backgrounf in confluence to a own one go to:
system/settings/Appearance/Skin/Settings/Background/ and enable custom background - there is nothing special :-)
greetings, Stephan

(2013-06-22, 14:58)xbs08 Wrote: I don't think he's talking about Confluence but the new Raspbmc skin... no?

That is the new Raspbmc skin. For some stupid reason it uses the same add-on ID as Confluence, so settings for changing the background don't happen automatically, so you just need to set those. It's basically the backgrounds + red selection text, from what I see.
The skin Confluence Modified is designed to allow you to change the backgrounds - it's basically Confluence with a lot of custom features. Works great on the Pi too.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12