• 57(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
can you post a log file please?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Actually, folder is there but both scripts fail. Sorry, I missed the folder.

When you put inverted commas " before the drive letter and at the end, do they need to be included? I have done, I just wanted to check.
yes they are needed
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Appreciate all your help! I'll post a log file later or tomorrow. Really appreciate the support Smile
i have had a look over your log I cant see a failure in the skygo launcher only in tvguide which is expected as we havent change the paths in that yet - could you try launch a channel directly from the skygo launcher not through tvguide and see if that works.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
OK, so this time I've just restarted XBMC, opened Skygo launcher within XBMC and then selected a channel, all of which kept flagging up fails. I've then forwarded you the log copy.
OK, I've had some success. When I open the Skygo launcher in XBMC it now only reports settings.py as failing. I had to add a set of "" then a space before "H:\Users etc in movingfile.py, as my users folder has a space in the title. When I select a channel it now launches but, as I said, settings.py fails upon opening Skygo launcher in the first place. Guess that also has something to do with the space in my user name folder title?
Firstly, many thanks for this plugin...awesome.
I do have one problem. Not with sky go, but with the tv guide (I think).
When I select a sky program in the tv guide, it successfully launches sky go, but when I select one of the freeview channels, I get the following error: script failed:addon.py.
I'm guessing I'm missing a plugin, but which one do I need?
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
You need tvcatchup v1 installed and the channels favourited.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Is there a tutorial for this part? Not sure how to set up the channels as favourites
Open tvcatchup then highlight a channel Open the context menu c on the keyboard then select add to favourites
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Done. Thanks.
I take it I will have to wait 2 weeks for the current EPG data to be used, before the freeview channels will be linked
(2013-06-24, 15:13)gillmacca Wrote: Done. Thanks.
I take it I will have to wait 2 weeks for the current EPG data to be used, before the freeview channels will be linked

No it should them straight away - if its not done this automatically you can it manually in tvguide by highlighting the channel then open the context menu and select stream from the favourites
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
BBC one was still giving me the error, so I selected remove stream, went to favourites, but the list is empty. Checked the favoruites link on the home screen, and they are all listed there
(2013-06-24, 15:20)gillmacca Wrote: BBC one was still giving me the error, so I selected remove stream, went to favourites, but the list is empty. Checked the favoruites link on the home screen, and they are all listed there

Try restarting xbmc
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4