• 244(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide

1. Shutdown SickBeard
  2. Edit config.ini
  3. Add aMMo to ignore_words
  4. Start SickBeard
Could you elaborate? I'm assuming those password-protected releases are only uploaded by "aMMo"?
However - this would be a quick workaround that should do the trick for the time being. But ultimately I'd like to see some special handling for failing downloads (just a tiny request, I'm very happy with the stuff sickbeard is doing today Smile )
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I hate to say it guys but this thread doesn't seem to get checked much. As per last page, add requests to the dev page, otherwise these forums seem quite active.
(2013-05-19, 16:03)dannycorker Wrote:
(2013-05-18, 21:05)SlackMaster Wrote: I would also like to see something done about failed downloads. Also, it seems to be searching for episodes that have not yet aired and is pulling down incorrect episodes.

There has been a lot of that - I would assume its an attempt to stop programs like SB from working when the episode is actually released - unfortunately, due to the lack of failed download handling its working.

just use better indexers. make sure your indexer actually has it set to discard passworded releases.. nzb.su recently broke their spam script so a bunch of stuff got through. i reported the problem and its been good since.
(2013-05-25, 06:52)thezoggy Wrote:
(2013-05-19, 16:03)dannycorker Wrote:
(2013-05-18, 21:05)SlackMaster Wrote: I would also like to see something done about failed downloads. Also, it seems to be searching for episodes that have not yet aired and is pulling down incorrect episodes.

There has been a lot of that - I would assume its an attempt to stop programs like SB from working when the episode is actually released - unfortunately, due to the lack of failed download handling its working.

just use better indexers. make sure your indexer actually has it set to discard passworded releases.. nzb.su recently broke their spam script so a bunch of stuff got through. i reported the problem and its been good since.

Thanks Zoggy!
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Been using sick beard and man is it a great program.
Am I right in assuming there is no add-on for XBMC that is currently working? Would be nice to be able to handle my queue/library from my HTPC, but it won't run SB, just XBMC (I am guessing. Running XBMC for android).
Guys, needing some help. I'm trying to get sick to download mp4 version of shows but keep them in HD. Any clue as to how change preference on extension. Doesn't appear in sick settings anywhere that i see. Please help. Thank you
Completely wrong thread, anyway Sickbeard is working great for me!
Out of nothing, SB stopped working for me. Log below. Any thoughts?

Jun-10 20:26:23 ERROR MAIN :: Fatal error executing query: database disk image is malformed
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Looks like there is something broken with your database. Either try to recover from a backup, if you have one (I think SB does make backups from itself once in a while), or you have to completely start over...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Thanks HenryFord, I started from scratch an now it works.

One more question, which may be a feature request. I am using "custom quality" and downloading whatever is available. I would like then to redownload until HD quality is available (which can be HDTV, 720 web-DL, 720 bluray, etc.). How it is currently set-up, this is not working.

I am sure that you know how CP works. This would work if implemented the same way in SB.

Thanks for considering!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I have just moved my sickbeard setup onto a raspberry pi and I am having problems getting it complete the post processing.
Sabnzbd is on my main machine and uses windows 7 - Sickbeard is on my raspberry pi
This is error message - Has anyone else came across this issue have any solution?

Loading config from C:\Program Files\SABnzbd\scripts\autoProcessTV.cfg Opening URL:
http://192.168.0.13:8081/home/postproces...264-EVOLVE[1] Processing folder \NAS_STORAGE\Volume_1\XBMC Stuff\TempDownload\Game of Thrones S03E10 HDTV x264-EVOLVE
Trying to use folder /mnt/volume_1/XBMC Stuff/TempDownload/\NAS_STORAGE\Volume_1\XBMC Stuff\TempDownload\Game of Thrones S03E10 HDTV x264-EVOLVE
Unable to figure out what folder to process. If your downloader and Sick Beard aren't on the same PC make sure you fill out your TV download dir in the config.
I have TV Dir Set in my sickbeard as - /mnt/volume_1/XBMC Stuff/TempDownload/
Sabnzdb - TV download directory - \NAS_STORAGE\Volume_1\XBMC Stuff\TempDownload\
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
When will Twitter notifications be fixed, they broke some time in early June when Twitter changed the API
Knowing how often they release window build updates, months
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
(2013-06-29, 15:39)PogMoThoin Wrote: When will Twitter notifications be fixed, they broke some time in early June when Twitter changed the API

its fixed in development. so if you run from source just switch to that branch. if your running windows binaries just wait for next build. will try and get one pushed out in the next few days
  • 244(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16