How can I add mp4's?
XBMC has successfully added and scraped all of my files (mkv, iso, etc) except for my mp4 files.

If it helps my Mac says the file kind is "MPEG-4 movie" and the file extension is .mp4.

Is there any special trick to adding these files?
(2013-07-06, 19:27)ryansebiz Wrote: Is there any special trick to adding these files?

Nope. Should be added to your library if they are located in the same parent folder as your other movie files. If your mp4 files are in a folder segregated from your other movies, then be sure this location is defined as a source and a movie scraper is assigned to it. Also, be sure these movie files are named correctly so they can be found by the scraper. When all else fails, check your debug log (wiki) to see why these particular files aren't being recognized and scanned into your library.
(2013-07-06, 21:30)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-07-06, 19:27)ryansebiz Wrote: Is there any special trick to adding these files?

Nope. Should be added to your library if they are located in the same parent folder as your other movie files. If your mp4 files are in a folder segregated from your other movies, then be sure this location is defined as a source and a movie scraper is assigned to it. Also, be sure these movie files are named correctly so they can be found by the scraper. When all else fails, check your debug log (wiki) to see why these particular files aren't being recognized and scanned into your library.

Derp, the file names weren't in the standard format. Changing that fixed the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I add mp4's?0