• 59(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Hi Guys, just installed the skygo, what great work.

I'm having a issue with the latest REPO.

I seem to be able to get in but when i press the middle button and select another channel it just goes black?

do i need to install the XBMC Launcher aswell to get the remote closing the exe and allow me to select another channel?

THanks

Jonahtan
(2013-07-12, 01:20)jnash Wrote: Hi Guys, just installed the skygo, what great work.

I'm having a issue with the latest REPO.

I seem to be able to get in but when i press the middle button and select another channel it just goes black?

do i need to install the XBMC Launcher aswell to get the remote closing the exe and allow me to select another channel?

THanks

Jonahtan

Hey
What do you mean by middle button?
Yeah xbmc launcher is needed to maintain focus.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
well pressing backspace on my keyboard brings it back into the channels however the back on my remote doesnt?

its a mce remote.

Also, the old up down channel selection in black and blue, is this to be annoyed?

Thanks

Jonathan
(2013-07-12, 01:27)jnash Wrote: well pressing backspace on my keyboard brings it back into the channels however the back on my remote doesnt?

its a mce remote.

Also, the old up down channel selection in black and blue, is this to be annoyed?

Thanks

Jonathan

Because the skygo program is a windows program unless your remote works outside Xbmc then it won't bring you back to the menu.

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by the second bit.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks for the reply, the second bit is referring to if you press enter within the exe you get a legacy looking lost of channels that you can scroll up and down with, I'm assuming this is not to be used anymore?

Thanks

Jonathan
(2013-07-12, 01:40)jnash Wrote: Thanks for the reply, the second bit is referring to if you press enter within the exe you get a legacy looking lost of channels that you can scroll up and down with, I'm assuming this is not to be used anymore?

Thanks

Jonathan

Ah! Yeah it's pretty much non functioning except for a few people - there's a caching problem that no work around has been found yet. You have to exit the channel before selecting another one. You can use my modded version of tvguide to integrate an EPG to give a better user experience.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks, where can I get this or is this the channel list included in the repo I've downloaded ?
(2013-07-12, 16:35)jnash Wrote: Thanks, where can I get this or is this the channel list included in the repo I've downloaded ?

No in the repo there is the option to download tvguide syborg mod - this provides an EPG and launches the skygo channels
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
ahh i see, this looks great, have one more question, i cant test this at work but will this mean that the skygo is compatible with my mce controller, i.e. will the back button on my remote take me back to the channel list?

great work by the way, this is looking awesome.
(2013-07-12, 17:14)jnash Wrote: ahh i see, this looks great, have one more question, i cant test this at work but will this mean that the skygo is compatible with my mce controller, i.e. will the back button on my remote take me back to the channel list?

great work by the way, this is looking awesome.

No need to excite backspace within the windows environment to get it back but you could try something like winlirc - I have never used this but it might do the job.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi,

Can anyone explain if its possible to run this on a mac. I'm running frodo 12.2 on OS X.

If so some instructions for installation would be much appreciated

Thanks
(2013-07-15, 10:34)mikeyb83 Wrote: Hi,

Can anyone explain if its possible to run this on a mac. I'm running frodo 12.2 on OS X.

If so some instructions for installation would be much appreciated

Thanks

No it's windows only at the time being.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Ok thanks. Well mighty fine work anyway chaps - keep it up
Been working fine for the last few weeks, but today, the EPG is empty. I cleared the cache, and redownloaded the xmltv file, but the EPG is not populating with listings
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
(2013-07-15, 17:03)gillmacca Wrote: Been working fine for the last few weeks, but today, the EPG is empty. I cleared the cache, and redownloaded the xmltv file, but the EPG is not populating with listings

Download then clear cache see if that works alternatively manually delete the XML file from the skygo folder in your c drive
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4