• 60(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Thanks that solved it. Is this something I will have to do regularly, or is there a fix for this?
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
(2013-07-15, 17:15)gillmacca Wrote: Thanks that solved it. Is this something I will have to do regularly, or is there a fix for this?

Every two weeks at the moment as that how long the downloaded data lasts. Currently working on a fix but it may take some time.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
hi guys sorry noobe here !!

I have installed the repo from syborg, it connects to sky go and says its logging in

but then a verification screen comes up.

i enter the code but it then says error and takes me back to a log in page ?

please help !!
(2013-07-19, 23:41)lordluque Wrote: hi guys sorry noobe here !!

I have installed the repo from syborg, it connects to sky go and says its logging in

but then a verification screen comes up.

i enter the code but it then says error and takes me back to a log in page ?

please help !!

Can you log in without any issues normally?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
yes i log in fine on IE 10

but in xbmc i dont even get to the log in part it comes up with error file not found in c:\users\(myname
(2013-07-19, 23:52)lordluque Wrote: yes i log in fine on IE 10

but in xbmc i dont even get to the log in part it comes up with error file not found in c:\users\(myname

Yeah if it's getting that far it's not a Xbmc issue - could you try run the skygolauncher.bat file in the c:\skygo folder
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I have just tried to run the batch file

it says the same thing
windows could not find "C:\users\(myname)" . make sure you typed the name correctly then try again

thats all i get and it pops up twice
(2013-07-20, 00:01)lordluque Wrote: I have just tried to run the batch file

it says the same thing
windows could not find "C:\users\(myname)" . make sure you typed the name correctly then try again

thats all i get and it pops up twice

Do you have Xbmc installed in a non standard place?
What is the full path it can't find - does this exist is it where Xbmc is installed?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
no i just installed it on my c drive

its saved in my program files(x86) should it be there or just in program files ?

is it because its a 64 bit ?
Ah yes this might be the very reason its not working - the paths wont match up.

A few pages back a gave instructions to someone whose main drive was h:\ so they needed to change a few paths to make it work - you would need to change the same ones - correcting the locations for your 64-bit system
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks alot i shall get to work

sorry for wasting your time and thanks again
(2013-07-20, 00:11)lordluque Wrote: Thanks alot i shall get to work

sorry for wasting your time and thanks again

Not at all - glad to help here the post

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1447659

actually editing the bat file first might work without going through editing all the the other files

change short paths to full paths to the files
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi all ,
Been trying to get skygo launcher working for the last few weeks. seeing the same faults as @givecredit and jjkiernan.
Clean install of windows 7 64bit , clean install of stable xbmc frodo12.2, clean install of latest silverlight with only skygo launcher 1.7b addon installed. No other software, virus protection or firewall running .

Problem - Running skygolauncher from xbmc-programes never gets passed "connecting to sky".

As soon as i close xbmc via task manger the active skygo launcher form 1 window instantly connects then continues on to logging in and then fully playing selected channel. ( all with in a few seconds).

Able to run skygo laucher out side of xbmc fine. ( as long as xbmc not active in any way ).

Testing has shown that as soon as xbmc is running ( just open not evening doing anything ) skygo launcher will never get passed "connecting to sky" even if the skygo launcher is run from windows with xbmc open.

This is the case with a clean install of xbmc ( eden or frodo) with no addons installed.( running skygo launcher from root c drive )

skygo laucher 1.6 will fully complete logging and playing when run from xbmc or from windows with xbmc running but lose back button and remote interaction.

There appears to be something with a active xbmc ( not the addon ) stopping skygo.exe (1.7) from connecting to sky.

Any ideas pretty much tried all i can think off.Huh

cheers
kyrenia
(2013-07-23, 18:20)kyrenia Wrote: Hi all ,
Been trying to get skygo launcher working for the last few weeks. seeing the same faults as @givecredit and jjkiernan.
Clean install of windows 7 64bit , clean install of stable xbmc frodo12.2, clean install of latest silverlight with only skygo launcher 1.7b addon installed. No other software, virus protection or firewall running .

Problem - Running skygolauncher from xbmc-programes never gets passed "connecting to sky".

As soon as i close xbmc via task manger the active skygo launcher form 1 window instantly connects then continues on to logging in and then fully playing selected channel. ( all with in a few seconds).

Able to run skygo laucher out side of xbmc fine. ( as long as xbmc not active in any way ).

Testing has shown that as soon as xbmc is running ( just open not evening doing anything ) skygo launcher will never get passed "connecting to sky" even if the skygo launcher is run from windows with xbmc open.

This is the case with a clean install of xbmc ( eden or frodo) with no addons installed.( running skygo launcher from root c drive )

skygo laucher 1.6 will fully complete logging and playing when run from xbmc or from windows with xbmc running but lose back button and remote interaction.

There appears to be something with a active xbmc ( not the addon ) stopping skygo.exe (1.7) from connecting to sky.

Any ideas pretty much tried all i can think off.:huh:

cheers
kyrenia

Have you tried my repo version?
The versions you have been trying are not really supported anymore.
Everything is built in so it should work. However, there is some issues with 64-bit machines that you need to make a few manual changes.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
hi syborg , yep installed from your repo
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4